Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......

After the super long painful vomiting session I had, I passed out. I woke back up in that bed with a purring cat laying next to me. I turn over and pet it's soft tail. I hear a grunt. I open my eyes and see a beautiful man looking down at me.

I realize I am still stroking the cat, I look down and see a soft furry blanket over an erected area. I stop and look up and the pretty man. When I realized what is going on I try to get off the bed luckily my silky Pj's let me slip off the bed with ease. He grabs me with a striking speed and pulls me back.

"If you wanted to touch me you should have just asked, now I'm turned on and I was being good."

"Well good morning to you too!"

I yank my hand back, he grabs it again.

"I heard you couldn't have sex, but you could do anything else."

I slide off the bed and he does the same and I realize he is naked. I have seen a great amount of ding dongs in my life so it didn't bother me.

"Where are your clothes! I have been sleeping for two minutes and you can't do your own laundry?"

I say sarcastically and calmly

"Get on your knees."

I laugh, hard, like decently hard to the point I was crying.

"I am not give you a Blow Job!"

He look disgusted by my disobedience but, Eh. Go fuck yourself lad.

"Go fuck yourself laddie!"

Oof that sounded good.

I blinked and my boobs and face were shoved into the wall.

"Ouch."

I cry out. And shift my weight from the wall.

"If you dare to talk back to me again I will shove my cock inside you and fuck you into nothing."

I stay quiet. Nothing is scarier than an upset Slenderman and I pissed this one off.

"I am sorry Offenderman, please let me go."

His grip tightened around my arms.

"I don't think I want to."

I stayed quiet for a little while and his grip loosened a little, he smelt my hair. I turn myself around to face him. He is still upset but not furious.

"Hello Offender."

"Hello Flower child."

I gently remove his hands from my wrists and wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his arms around my waist. I kiss him softly. He lifts me up to him, it is a soft kiss he grips my waist to step it up. I pull back. He sighs a looks down at me.

"I want to fuck you."

"Maybe now isn't the best, okay? Just relax for now."

He groans and flops on me.

"Why can't we just fuck, like really hard on the bed right there."

I laugh and pat his back.

"Well first off it's good to have you back and not your rage side, second I am bound to a reaper, and I am a human. Mating with humans is gross."

He stands up and realizes something. I make faces like I'm mocking any creature that has powers.

"How did you do it?"

"What?"

"Make me not fuck you into a coma?"

"Well, you Slender men are like children just have to keep you calm and give you some affection and you guys are okay."

He laughs.

"Such a bitch."

"Fucker,"  I toss a blanket at him," put some clothes on."

I feel great, just saved myself from getting raped, just got some good sleep, a little hungry but okay.

"Okie time to head out."

I open the door and see Slender walking towards the room.

"Hey there hand-"

The jet bounces and tosses me to the wall Slender grabs me before I hit the floor.

"We have now arrived. "

"Where again?"

He sighed and started walking away.

"Get dressed cleanly, your father will want to see you formally."

Everyone stops and looks at Slender. I freeze.

"My father?"

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..........