Controlling Men Since Forever

I am warm. It is dark in this room or are my eyes just closed? I feel a finger tip on my back, there was a sharp nail on it, but all it did was give me chills. I smile as I hug the warmth closer to me. A slight purr vibrates me, making my boobs jiggle, the fat on my stomach jiggle, and my thighs jiggle. Besides feeling like a blob monster the vibrations feel good.

I hum in delight as I sleepily open my eyes. I know this room, the only thing different is the candles are shorter and have wax dripping down their long shaft. Ha! Shaft. The window wasn't letting in any light either. It must have been dark. What day is it though? I am late for something. I sit up jarringly. My head hurt being this high up. I look over at the monstrous form of Offender. His hat was angled over his face but my movement sent his hand to his hat propping it up so his non-existent eyes could see. He smirked. I still hate that smirk.

I rub my eyes and I realize that I am cold. I look down for the blanket on me. I was only in my undergarments. I glare at Offender.

"What the hell man?"

"People sleep better when nude."

I roll my eyes and slide off the bed without the blanket. If he wants to be a dick, then I will be one too.

My undergarments are normal. White bra black panties, who has a bunch of matching undergarments? I know I have a slight muffin top, and my thighs touch, but if you pretend to be confident you will be sexier than sexy.

I go to the cabinet in the bathroom looking for headache medicine.

"What ya doing in there babe?"

I snicker and hum to myself.

"Babe."

"Just looking for your stash of penis enlargement pills."

I laugh through my nose which just sounds like air going through my nostrils like an S.O.S call. I hear some shuffling of sheets and feel a slap on my arse. He left his hand there squeezing my cheek randomly. I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"You won't find any pills in there like that, I am all natural."

"You aren't natural." I mumble as I pull out a bottle and read the label. Fluoxetine.

I sigh and set the bottle down as I turn around to Offender. He has a mutual look on his face as he shrugs. I give him a hug, my head reaches his chest. I look up at him and smile.

"You do try to get better don't you?"

"They are good for a downer."

"Sure honey."

I take some headache medications and put it back in the cabinet and walk around him.

"Honey?" He repeats out loud. I lay back on the bed and look at him as he teleported to the bed. He looks down at me as he leans on the wall.

"I love human women. They are all so different, some shy away from me, some ate saucy, some are a tease, some play really hard to get to see who stays around, some pretend to not want me, but then they realize, 'Shit I am wanting him'."

I laugh, "Then you get the lesbians who tell you to go fuck yourself."

He sighs. "I can't believe that red head in the mall wanted you over me. Can't blame her though, you aren't bad yourself."

He winked at me and blew a kiss. I smirked and winked back. I don't think I am hot but my fake confidence helps. He just wants to fuck me. Oh no, I'm going to start sweating, I sweat when I am nervous. Don't judge me.

"Could you tell me where my clothes are?"

"Yes. I could."

I wait for him to say something when he doesn't I sigh.

"Will you tell me though?"

"What's in it for me?"

I sigh and stand up on the bed and take off his hat and toss it to the floor, I jump up on him forcing him on top of me on the bed. I kiss him as he laughs on my lips. He pulls himself back.

"You are fucking funny. I didn't expect that."

He pushes me down on the bed as he stands up, I get up but am instantly tossed back down on the bed. He goes through his drawers as his trenidals keep me down on the bed.

"You difficult my life babe."

I feel confidence in the pit of my stomach as I grab one of his trenidals and lick it. He stiffens and inhales a sharp intake of air. He turns to me with my clothes in hand and throws them on the floor as he walks to me on the bed.

I smile as he gets over me. I know the Slendermen trenidals are sensitive, I have dealt with wounds and whenever I grab them they freeze up. It's like grabbing an angel's wing.

Offender kisses my neck roughly and gropes my breasts. I am never a liar, but this guy goes down on people with the ultimate practice and precision. I for one like someone who knows their hands the way he does. He pulls me out of my thoughts with a pulse pounding, dick draining, twisted tongue kiss.

Magnifico!

"What times is it?"

Offender is in the process of now trailing kisses and small bites down my stomach. He looks up at me.

"Don't know, ten at night?"

"I need to make dinner!"

I try to get up but Offender keeps me down with one hand.

"It has already been done, there is almost no one in the mansion to feed. Except for me, and I think you could help with that."

He smirked devilishly. I try to enjoy myself and the feeling of being wanted. I close my eyes and sigh. Something just doesn't feel right.

"Flower has my brother fucked you yet?"

"Wut."

He stopped on my thighs. His human eyes stared straight into my soul. I shrug pulling myself up.

"I feel like that is a personal question and I don't feel-"

He puts his hand over my mouth and squints his eyes with amusement. Everything seems to amuse the Slendermen. I guess that is what happens when you could be counted as a human mummy. A.K.A. Old.

"Just nod or shake your head Rose. Did you get fucked by my brother?"

I shake my head. His smirk widens.

"You are fair game then."

He takes his hand off of my mouth and I sigh.

"I don't belong to anyone so I don't believe I am 'fair game'."

"You are just a human Rose. Realise that before you get hurt."

He plants a kiss on my lips, I could feel the anger, well I could taste it. I pull back and look at Offender in the eyes as I put my hands on his cheeks. I spoke softly a slight accent hinted my speech. I can't make it out.

"I believe you need to sleep. I command you, to sleep."

He fell asleep on top of me I did manage to scoot from under him. I put my clothes on and looked at him. The fun factor was gone as fast as it had started. I am tired but if today in Friday then I have some worshipping to do and some spiritual awakening to proceed with. After all, I need to thank my goddess for assisting me in there.