Dude

After a few days my pain eased up nicely and I was back on track. Given I had to clean up the whole house. I still randomly move things around in Slender's room just to piss him off. He deserves it.

I hum as I spray a little bit of pledge on the TV stand. I scrub the stains off and clean the dust off randomly it catches the sunlight and looks like sparkles. Too bad it is made up of dead skin. I contort my face into one of disgust.

The Creepypasta's get a week off. Some have gone to stores or to travel a bit to get new hunting grounds. It was because of me. Slender thought, 'Oh Rose is being a great big bag of dicks! I should let all of those little weasels have a week off to regain their strength.' I watch Sally walk by with her doll she heads for the kitchen. 'Except Sally she is beautiful and amazing and smells like buttercream.' I don't realize I'm prancing around the room and mouthing all of this like the teacher from Kindergarten that Jacksepticeye does. Ah, yes the good old days before I had to clean up my own messes.

I collect my cleaning supplies. The house is never fully clean but it is pretty neat right now. I smile happily and sit on the couch. Slender appears next to me standing near the arm rest.

I sigh and look over to where he was just sitting. He was reading a novel while playing a game of chess against Splendor.

"Is everything clean?"

"When is anything in this house half assed by me? I go full throttle if I am going to clean, it will be clean. If I want to destroy the house I will set off the dozen barrels of dynamite I have hidden around the mansion!"

"What?"

I close my mouth and smile at him.

"How is your day going? And yes, Sir, I have cleaned up the whole mansion."

He sighs and nods.

"You are done for the day."

That is right Slender said he would cook for this week. Mostly because most of the guys are out and they are the pigs. My friends stayed though. Jane stayed so she could post-it Jeff's whole room while he enjoyed Russia. Candy Cane stayed because Candy Pop stayed, because I begged them to stay with me. Ya following?

Laughing Jill needed a break, well Laughing Jack needed a break so he disappeared somewhere in the world. She decided to wait until he comes back.

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby left to the stores to restock on food they have also been ordered to kill some animals and people for the freezer. They skin them and leave them downstairs for me to deal with. I basically embalm them but we eat everything. I can't kill an animal unless it hurts something of mine, but I have no problem dealing with it when it is dead.

They let me release the spirit before they skin it. They are very kind.

Sadly all of the brother's stayed. Offender lives somewhere in the US and Russia he had no need to go back and something here really entertained him. Probably looking at Jane's ass. I shake my head and snort.

I walk over to the game Splendor and Slender are playing. Slender is winning, obviously. I grab Splendor's queen and set it next to Slender's King.

"Check mate."

I walk away outside. Splendor stayed because he wanted to spin time with his brothers. It's sweet. Slender yells at me from inside but I close the back door hitting my finger in it.

"Fffffffffffffff-"

I look around and see no one.

"Fudge-narkel."