Duty Calls.... Literally

Somewhere I won't be found, somewhere I won't be found, somewhere I won't be- perfect!!!

Splendor disappeared and I only saw him while he hid in a giant teddy bear, how he did it? I have no idea, but damn his skill level for this game is through the roof. If only I was that good.

I was in Wacy's, I went to the dressing rooms and hid in there, but then I though of who was finding us, and what he could do, he might not, but if we were alone, eh... Not taking that chance. Right?

I went to the coat area, stole a hella cute brown fuzzy coat that had a collar and dark brown buttons going up. I grabbed some sunglasses and put my old ones back on the shelf. To top it off I grabbed a sun hat.

I didn't see the human version of Offender anywhere, so I grabbed a cart and walked around and shopped. If I am stuck here I might as well get some work done.

"Hey lady."

I turn around to see this tall man with straw colored hair. His bright green eyes shine with innocence. He's cute I am so happy he isn't Offender.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Yeah I was looking for my girlfriend, brown hair, dark brown eyes, a charming smile?"

I laugh.

"Very discriptive, but sorry no. I haven't, have a good day."

I walk away but he pats my shoulder.

"I was thinking since I can't find her you would be good."

"Uh, that's sweet but I need to get going. Sorry."

I start walking away faster when he grabs my shoulder again.

"Come on, can I have your number, please?"

"No."

I try to walk away again. He grabs my arm, and forces me to look at him. And this is why I don't socialize.

"Come on, I am nice, I am handsome, I am caring and would never raise my hand to you. Why won't you give me a chance? You will never find anyone better than me, so what do you say?"

"No! I would never want a man like you! You are a wuss and an arrogant prick! So leave me the fuck alone."

His innocent eyes grew dark and he raised his hand, I grabbed it and twisted it behind his back. He kicked me into the clothing rack. I looked around for a security gaurd, or a maintenance person. Nobody was around. I closed my eyes, my back hit the metal rod on the rack. Yay bruising.

He grabbed my shoulder and lifted me up. I started squirming.

"Hey, hey, hey, babe chillax."

I open my eyes. Offender looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nice hat."

I sighed.

"I was hiding from you, I was going to give it to the girls when we got back."

The dude got up, he was shorter than Offender. He look up at him nervous. Offender looked down at the guy.

"No respect for woman."

"Who are you? This doesn't involve you."

This is like one of those stupid soap-operas.

"He is my boyfriend, that is why I said no!"

Offender went along with it. He punched the guy in the gut. Hard. The pretty guy fell on the ground holding is gut. Offender looked to me.

"Grab the cart Flower child."

I sigh and grab the cart, he wraps his arm around my shoulders. We leave the bastard on the ground.

"Thanks Pervert. I was hoping he would leave."

I looked at a purple dress, for Jane. He nods and mumbles something.

"What?"

He scoffs and grabs the dress from my hands and holds it up to me sizing it up.

"Your waist wouldn't fit into this your ass is too big along with your tits."

I turn to him with my mouth agape. Offender was offending me.

"What the hell is your deal?"

He puts the dress back up.

"The hot red head, I flirted with was a fire hound. She was Lesbian and wanted to flirt with you. Bitch."

I laugh, and he glares at me.

"Should have gotten me her number."

He shoves me as I laugh, he tries to frown but ends up smiling a little.

"You're supposed to be hiding, Flower."

I remember that we were playing hide-in-go-seek. Damn it! Play it off.

"I decided to go shopping for Jane and the girls, and I was heading over to the tampon area for Jeff. Do you need any special stuff?" I fight the smile but my eyes give away the joke.

He scoffs and looks at the dress.

"You have some hot as thighs."

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I am overweight and sexy, makes so much sense."

He tosses the hat from my head onto a mannequin. I take off the coat and I keep the sunglasses. Mine. Offender claps his hands.

"A dare, hmmm, what shall we do?"

It sounded more like a taunt than a question.

"I dare you to sit and play the annual game with the mansion-"

"We don't do annual games-"

He pinched my lips together.

"I wasn't done, while we are playing unless it is your turn you have to sit on my lap."

"I am not a toddler, don't treat me like one."

I huff and start to storm out. He smacks me arse. I yelp and turn to him he is right there.

"It's a dare, the consequences will be worse if you do not listen. Now kitten time to get back to the mansion. Unless you want to take this to the bathrooms?"

I start walking, he wraps his arm around my shoulders. He squeezes my shoulder. I hate him, but damn I likey.

We walk around for a while just talking looking for Splendor. We found him in the candy store buying a bunch of kids candy. He forgot his money and forced Offender to pay for it all. Smexy is not happy, bro.

My phone rings, Take You There by Sean Kingston. I answer it.

"Yello bellow, how you doing my fellow?"

"Rose. We have a situation."

"What happened Slender?" I walk away from the candy store to a quieter area.

"Masky shot Toby in the face, Lazari stole a horse, and Lost Silver got kicked unconscious. E. Jack tried to get high again, and BEN is stuck on the roof."

I hear Slender sigh. I snicker and laugh a little.

"On my way boss."

Offender and Splendor bound up to me.

"When we are finished meet me in my office."

I nod.

"Yes I need to release, as well."

I hang up.

"Well gentlemen time to head back to hell. Duty calls and Lazari stole a horse,  so literally. Duty Calls....... Literally .