Lights Off

Jane was stumbling through the house, not because she was drunk but because she was laughing. You know that loud unattractive laugh that people do when they try to wheeze for air? Not only did she slap mouse traps to Jeff's face but she dumped windex on him, to top it off  she threw a glitter bomb at him.

Puppeteer snuck in one of his new dolls again and she started chasing L.J. around scaring him, he has a thing against mannequins with black eyes and large doll mouths running limply. Jill was jealous.

Judge Angel's was having a bloody Mary with Ann outside as Dr.Smiley ran around screaming into the dirt outside. No he isn't on anything he is just so smart he is crazy. Or as he puts it he is talking to the worms. It is still rainy out and cold. The heater has gone out and Offender went down to fix it. I don't know why he couldn't even change a tire.

The newness of the Tall dudes being here has faded. Masque left early and went back to London where his woman was waiting. She was a vampire named Angelica and she had that stark white hair and brown eyes. She loves him and he loves her. He is a very faithful man and gave me his number to call him up anytime, he would love to have my company.

Splendor was just watching the young ones. We got a new girl and a new boy their names I think are Ellie and Elliot. One wear a key and the other wears a lock. The both are blond haird, yellow eyed, quiet kids. They have taken a liking to me and oddly to BEN. BEN hates them I think they enjoy tormenting him.

Not counting Lazari, Sally, and Tock. He is a little boy whom shot his father. His father tried to shoot Clockwork, don't feel super bad the Dad killed Tock's Mother. Clockwork decided it would be better to take him in. He has a Masky and Hoodie air to him. He loves reading and has dark eyes. Clockwork burned a clock into his arm so I call him Tock.

Gonna be confusing with Ticci, Clockwork, and Tock. I guess you have to have the Ticci's and Tock's to get the Clockwork!

Anyways they are all by the fire reading playing and dancing. The T.V. is off for once. I walk up the stairs with the tray of tea. I hum to my music. Meghan Trainor Just a Friend. Good tune.

I knock on Slender's door and wait for a response.

"Intrude."

I open the door with two fingers and look in. I guess the power is out. Slender has candles lit all around the room, even his fireplace is lit. It has stacks of books around it open to random pages.

"Aren't you worried about those burning?"

"No."

He places some red dots on a map that is new on the wall. He has a lot of maps but this one is new, mostly centered around our city.

"Fun stuff?"

I hum as I pour some tea into a cup with two cubes of sugar. He grunts at me as he pulls up a red marker and writes on the map messily. I squeeze some honey into the cup. I stir it as I look out to the dark clouds. It is dark and you can hear the rain hitting the house over the flicker of candles. Kinda home sick. I smile you can literally feel the cold pulsing though the window. It was very nice.

Slender sighs and walks back to his chair and sits down.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Just territory being covered."

I nod and smile at him as he sips his tea elegantly. I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He sighs loudly.

"Yes Rose?"

"Guess what I got for you?"

"Nothing."

"Such a Crab!"