Boy's Will Be..... Girls??

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!"

I stop near the staircase and look up to the second floor. I shout up,

"What's wrong Ji-"

I see a large mass of black and white jumping off of the second floor heading right for me. She lands on me and my bucket of utensils fly everywhere. I groan as she hugs me.

"Rose help me!"

I look at Jill and see her in pants and a shirt, her face looks mortified.

"We will just get you your clothes back and everything will be okay I-"

"These are my clothes!!"

I raise and eyebrow and shove her off and look at the outfit. She holds her arms out, she is crying but she is smiling with her sharp toothy grin. The clothing seems too big, not as in weight but in height.

"We'll get Trender to fix them up and they will fit perfectly."

She frowns at me and I nervously step back and shrug.

"What?"

"These are my clothes!"

"Well Jill stay out of L.J.'s closet! Those are his clothes so stop stealing them."

She smiles softly now, Jill never smiles softly. My mouth drops open and I hold her face in my hands.

"L.J.?"

"One and only, I think."

"Ah shit, what happened!"

"Why did you have a bunch of utensils?"

"Kitchen sink is broken, pipes froze last night. How did this happen?"

"I dunno."

She- I mean HE, walks away tripping over his pants. I sigh. Everyone is in bed so I'm going to go and sleep on the couch because if it is upstairs I'm not going up there.

I put away the utensils and sigh as I flop on the couch. I fall asleep faster than usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to wake him."

"Just do it you loaf of bread."

"No!"

They all hush each other, three male voices I have never heard.

"I'm scared."

"Be a man!"

One of the people get smacked as they start laughing.

"Not funny!"

I groan.

"Just shut up and wake him up, and let me sleep."

My voice? Ah shit. I sit up and head butt someone and they fall backwards to the floor, one starts laughing so hard they are just a spinning flurry of black and white. I sigh, I better be sexy at least.

"What do you want?"

"Haven't you noticed Rose?"

I look at the tree weirdos L.J.? No he's a her now. Oh no, my girls!

Jane is hot, wow kinda spooky so is that red spot on her forehead. Clock reminds me of Liu with longer hair of course she is slowly getting up off of the floor. I groan then stand up as Jane laughs.

"Still got that ass Rose."

"Well your boobs are gone, you can run comfortably now."

She laughs and starts jumping we all laugh and do the same. Clockwork stops then turns to me with a smirk.