Everyone Reacts Differently Pt.2

I spin around fast and shoot. Offender stands up and roars loudly. I limp away.

"I hate you all so much!"

He charges through the hallway for me and I try to open my door and it is locked so I throw my body at the door three times as hard as I can. I fall on the door. Into my dusty guarded room. I groan and sigh as I see Offender at my doorway with the ugliest face I've ever seen.

His black blood is dripping from a hole in his chest and his saliva drips slowly from his mouth. He pounds of the walls around my doorway snarling.

After thirty minutes of him snarling outside of my door and ruining the walls.

"Go away!"

"You aren't leaving me again Rosalind!"

I furrow my brow as he continues to trash the house. I sit behind the line of salt. Maybe I should try to be loving? Maybe that will work.

"Offender sit your ass down."

Okay maybe I am not that loving. He growls and chucks a vase at my head. It shatters and I fall backwards.

"This day can't get any worse!"

I turned to look at my window to see Toby there.

"Oh come on!"

He breaks my window and I grab my sacrificial dagger. I dodge his hatchets as best as I can. Which is pretty good in my opinion.

"Tobias!" I huff out as I avoid his hatchet. "You are being an assbutt!"

My knife gets thrown across the room. I grab my bottle of moon water and shatter it over his head.

"Aw no I really liked this bottle! This was lightning water!"

I flick the cork top at his head. I kick him in the face just to knock him out. He can't be in pain. I look back at Offender who was glaring at Tobias on the floor. His black eyes shot to me.

"Rosalind."

Offender said almost sadly.

"Who the fart is Rosalind!?"

He tries to stalk to me but the salt shoots him back. I tie Toby up with long sleeves, stockings, tights, and pants.

I sit there with my assault rifle I have under my bed. I feel myself drifting off to the cold air coming in from the window. I wake up to a hand on my shoulder.

I jerk awake grab the hand and flip them on their back as I stand up and take aim at their head.

"The hell!?"

"Masky?"

"Wanna let me up?"

"Not in particularly-" I glance around violently with my gun, "where is Hoodie!?"

"Let me up!"

"Hoodie!"

I poke his head with the gun.

"Infirmary!"

I sigh and let him up but still aim the gun at him. Toby is gone and so is the idiot who stepped on my salt line.

"Where is he?"

"Mass majority of people are in for treatment. Nurse Ann and Dr.Smiley are working on people along with Slender."

I continue to hold the fun to him and nudge him to walk. He walks calmly to the hospital room. I make sure to listen to every sound.

Once we get to hospital room area shite thing. People stop when they see my assault rifle.