Babes

"WHAT DID YOU GET ME ROSE!?"

Toby yells down to me and I shove the stupid vaccum wire out of the way and yell back.

"IT'S AN AVOCADO!"

I hear a laugh and a few groans. I turn off the vaccum and store it away in the tiny closet I like to have melt downs in.

"THANKSSSSSSSSS."

Zalgo walks out spinning a bottle of some blue liquid. It was oddly enticing like I wanted to color it on a coloring page. I suck at coloring.

"Your heinie-ness what is this?"

He smiles crookedly at me.

"What color is this to you?"

He holds it out to my face bonking my nose. I glare at him. Nose bonking douche.

"A dark blue like a sky without."

He nods as his mouths open and close randomly. I hear a gun shot in the house and laughter. Some shouting starts up the ruckus.

"Your favorite color is blue?"

"No it's purple."

I say with a sneer. How dare he assume my favorite color! Assume my gender all you want just not my favorite color.

"Then you have an attraction to blue."

I shrug blue is pretty. Jeff walks in spinning the love of his life. His knife you weirdos. I mean people who creepily know my life.

"What's with the ugly pink bottle?"

What's with your ugly white face! Zalgo laughs as he walks away twirling the odd contents. A color I am attracted to. I know Jeff likes pink. Everyone knows it. He tries to hard to deny it. I walk to the kitchen and go for a cup of milk only to pour a cup of black sludge. I pull away from the cup repulsed as if I saw a demigod with a shark head.

"Groodie."

I shiver involuntary, write down a note and stick it to the fridge for Slender. The house is super loud and everyone is trying to kill each other. I think it will be a nice speedy run. Some fresh air.

I grab the keys and leave the house in the mansions pretty black car.

~~~~~~~

Do you ever go to the store for one thing like pickles? Then come out with the whole store, two cars, a jet, and the moon? Because that is something I do.

I put all of the groceries in the garage area. I rang a bell for the boys to get the groceries because they believe in the one trip run. Nobody came out to get the food. I hang up the keys. I don't hear anything. I grab the baseball bat just in case it is a prank. You can never be too sure.

I open the door to the house and the scariest thing ever reaches my ears.

Silence.

Utter.

Silence.

"Slender?"

No response.

"I'm gonna watch Mean Girls on the TV!"

No respone. I walk through the kitchen with the bat poised up walking slowly and quietly. I am ready to be Babe Ruth.

"The musical."

No response. Okay who killed everyone in one hit! I need to know their secrets.