Point of No Return

"I think Gerald Butler has been the best Phantom."

"Pfft yeah right Sis!"

Jane nudges me with and elbow. I smile and lean against the wall.

"Think I would make a Christene?"

"Oh, definitely you can sing. But I mean who would be your phantom?"

She wiggles her eyebrows and rubs her hands together. I scoff and toss my hair over my shoulder then cross my arms.

"Gerald Butler of course."

She laughs and whips out her knife. You know like the weirdos do in this house. You only need to worry when it is pinned to your gullet.

"I gotta go out tonight, love you!"

"I know."

Jane jogs out of Mansion with a smile on her face. Slender would be a super hot phantom. I don't know how he sings. I know he knows how to play instruments. Offender does too. He would also make for a hot phantom. But he's kinda a douche-pool. Not kinda he really is a douche-pool.

I collect dirty laundry from the hallways and put it in a basket. I play my music, today's choice is Phantom of the opera. Obviously! I go into the laundry room to start the laundry. I always have one earbud out so I can hear my pitch when I sing.

I hum to the male verse, such beautiful lullaby. I dance a little around the large laundry room until the female part.

"You have brought me," I close my eyes to pretend I am in my head, "To that moment where words run dry, to that moment where speech disappears into, silence."

I feel an arm around my waist and I go with it because I am in my la la land with Gerald Butler.

"Silence, I have come here hardly knowing the reason why. In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent and now I am here with you, no second thoughts."

I feel the rock of my body. Then a dip and a jerk back up to a warm torso.

"I've decided, decided."

I feel the person trace their hands over my skin. Lifting my shirt a little bit up.

"Past the point of no return, no going back now. Our passion play has now at last begun," I feel his hands on me again, I feel his breath, "past all thought of right or wrong."

I push forward to dance by myself in my own world.

"One final question, how long should we two wait before we're one? When will the blood begin to race the sleeping bud bursts into bloom?"

I feel breath on my neck and soft kisses. Slender. Has to be. I smile

"When will the flames at last consume us?"

I smirk at the swift motion of dancing. Then he sings the duet part with me. Holy shit. I open my eyes and look up to see, okay I am really confused. There is no one there, the voice isn't behind me it's everywhere bouncing off the walls.

"Past the point of no return. The final threshold!"

I knew that voice. He looks down at me from the stairs and appears behind me. Offender. Surprise. He spun me around to look at my face.

"The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn. We've passed the point of no return."

I pull his face down to me and he sniggers into the kiss.

"That song is a good song that represents us nicely hmm?"

I sigh and lean my head on his chest as he rocks us back and forth.

"I thought you were Slender until you sang I knew it was you."

"Harsh."

He clenches his jaw. Yeah I think I like this dude. Too much.

"Maybe we should get some distance."

"Why do you say that?"

He continues to rock us, his warmth radiates into me making me realize how cold it is.

"I am not yours."

"You aren't anyone's yet."

"No, I can't be around you. Slender-"

"Yeah yeah, Slender likes you a lot. You like him, but you also like me," he looks down at me, his human face is porcelain, "until you sleep with me, we will have to wait to figure out if I just want to sleep with you or steal you away."

I roll my eyes.

"Gosh your are such a David Bowie."

"You just have a thing for guys way older than you? You need help."

I laugh and he chuckles. We kinda just rock back and forth on our feet.

"You are a demon who rapes people. You don't believe in love. You drugged me."

I shush him so I can continue.

"You are a total prick and have a 'I'm a manly man' complex like Gaston."

Well I mean no one's as large as Gaston.

"Well that's fair but you are leaving out that you, a horny, trouble seeking, human maid enjoys my company. May be developing things in the feels."

"I'm not a horny person!"

He tugs me to him abruptly.

"L-I-A-R."

"D-I-C-K."

"See horny! Always has dick on the mind."

I laugh and hug him.

"Your brother doesn't like to share and I don't want to leave him."

"Then we shall keep it quiet. People will only think I am being me so it will be good."

I shake my head.

"I don't want anything to go down."

"The only thing going down on you is me and Slender. You will only get on your knees for me."

"ThaT iS THe DicKISh tHing I waS TAlkiNg abOUt."

He smirks.

"Flower child. You belong to me too. Your soul has a tie to me, even if we both don't like it, you need to stop complaining because you will always find ties back to us."

Bow ties. Twist ties. Knots are tied. Ties are tied. Ties.

"Stop thinking about ties!"

I shrug and stack the laundry baskets.

"I would just like you to know."

He stands there for five minutes then sighs.

"What! Already say What!"

What...

"I hate you and I am only being nice to you because my soul is clingy to assholes."

"First stage denial. You could always just-"

"No! Go get lotion like a normal dude!"

He sniggers as I shove him out. I punch him in the arm as hard as I can popping all of my knuckles. I went to the kitchen to put a tea bag on it.

100 like! Yasssss! This story is fun to write and if you guys have any plots you would like to read comment them down below! Please star and comment! Thank you Lovelies!<3