Ze-Bruh

Slender was standing at the doorway anger emitting from his tall figure.

"Hey handsome I may have done a little bit of FOAL-ing around."

I fall back onto the couch laughing my head off. Splendor starts laughing at the pun. Slender stands in the mouth of the hallway in his black PJ's. Whip cream is placed in smeared stripes on his clothes. Black sharpie is placed on his skin to make black stripes. He is a very tall Zebra.

I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Now all you need is a mane!"

He waves his hand over himself and the marker and whip cream fades away. I cross my arms and pout. It's not fun when you have powers.

"Rose! What have you done?" He sounds like he is trying to scorn me.

I also moved all of the things in his room around to random places. He hates that kind of stuff.

"Nothing! Nobody's getting hurt!"

I raise my hands to my sides with a smile as I stand. At that moment BEN and Dark fall from the ceiling with a loud boom.

I look back at Slender who has crossed arms. I know he enjoyed seeing the two fall from the ceiling.

"They were already up there when I got here."

Offender gets up with a large grin and stares at his brother who snaps his head to me.

"Ah. I see," Slender stands there for a moment and looks at all of the eyes on him, "I have come to a conclusion."

He picks up some of the sleeping Pasta's off of the floor they groan awake. With that Slender nods to his brothers. Offender yanks the pot off of Splendor's head who exhales a huge sigh of relief.

Slender grabs my waist and throws me down the hallway. I try to land on my feet but the oil on the ground makes me slip and tumble over myself backwards.

I hold my head to me feeling abnormally very sad. I start crying while holding my head close to me. I can see some of the Pasta's wanting to comfort me, such as Jane, E.J., Hoodie, and especially Grinny and Smile Dog.

Slender was quiet, he grabbed my hands away from my head. His grip was firm. God this emotional whip lash is killing me. I cry more, I don't want to cry but I do.

"Get up Rose."

I stand up, my ankle and butt hurts now. Along with my uterus.

"You are making a fool of yourself. In here."

He nods to an open door. It's not my room because he can not enter in there and he can't figure out why. White chalk sigils on white walls. Try me bitch.

When I step in he steps in after me. He throws me onto the dark sheets of the bed. I land on them, wiping my embarrassing tears away. God I hurt. Slender stands on the side of the bed. I look up at him.

I know my eyes are still red and puffy but nothing I can help with.

"Is there anything I can get for you? Water? Some fruit? Chocolate?"

Slender sits on the edge of the bed. His voice is calm and gentle. He is in his human form and he know about my no no zone. I feel bad.

I was being a mega bitch and he is trying to be nice to me. I want to hug him but I think he is still mad at me. Maybe?

"Rose?"

I look down at my lap.

"I'm sorry."

He sighs.

"I know, besides my room having everything moved around in the places it it not supposed to be," he gives me a sharp look I give a fake smile, " I was throughly entertained. Now I know how to shut Splendor up... and everyone else at the mansion."

He smiles a little. I slide off the bed and stand in front of him. I tackle him so his laying down on the bed. I cling to him and hug him tightly.

"Why are you so nice!"

"Nice?" He scoffs. "I'm a murderer Rose. I kill people, children, men and women a like. I eat human to survive. How is that nice."

He slowly flips us so I was now with my back to the bed.

"I could kill you right now."

He looked at me with an evil grin. It's still a grin.

"But you won't."

And that is how I was killed. The End Go Home.

Just kidding. He grabs my body and rolls me back on top of him. I am sitting on his stomach. He slides me down to his groin. Yep there is a snake in his boot.

"This is not nice."

"Oh? Why is that dear Rose?"

"I'm on my period and my feelings are out of whack."

He leans up to my face.

"The problem?"

"I really want you after crying and destroying the livingroom."

He laughs a little and shakes his head.

"Why a human."

"Why a monster."

I whisper back. Before I knew it his mouth was on mine. Not because he kissed me but I kissed him.

I really needed this. I really needed some affection. I'm a cat I get what I want.

He un buttons my shirt a little to kiss down to my belly. He bites my collar bone softly. I bring him back to my mouth. He starts nuzzling my neck as I kiss his neck I'm not a biter but I try anyways. I bite him softly. Slender gets down to the last button when a knock sounds on the door. He sighs and kisses my lips before he stands up to compose himself.

He is back in his form and I cover up and pretend to be asleep.

"Okay I'll deal with them."

The door closes but I feel an arm around me. I look at it and see Tender.

I smile and turn to him. He turns human and lays next to me. He has shaggy blond hair and blue eyes. He mouths:

"Hello Rose."

I mouth back"

"Hello Tender."

He smiles and hugs me. I fall asleep in his cool embrace.