Everyday

"BEN GIVE SALLY BACK HER DOLL! JACK IF YOU PLAY THE RING AROUND THE ROSIE'S SONG ONE MORE DAMN TIME I'M GOING TO SHOVE THAT MUSIC BOX SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE YOU WILL START SINGING IT!" I grab Jeff's hoodie and a clump of his hair, I was smashing his face into the wall and keeping Jane back with a leg and only a leg poised in between her boobs. I stuck Jeff's knife in my apron pocket. Every time I moved the knife scratched my leg. Masky and Hoodie were attempting to shove Toby's head into the garbage disposal only managing to clog up the sink and slightly drowning Toby. Lazari was still sick, she was at the top of the stairs crying because her head hurt crying to me. Smile dog was watching Splendor juggle glass plates in the dining room.

Bloody Painter was draining the blood in the fridge, leaving the organs to dry out so he could paint. EJ was shoving all of the organs into his pockets.

"EJ PUT ALL OF THE DAMNED ORGANS BACK INTO THE DAMNED FRIDGE! YOU ARE LETTING THE COLD AIR OUT!"

EJ yells at B.P. in a string of curses. Slender was out on business and it is Friday in the mansion. No one has work right now and I have to keep everyone from killing each other.

"OFFENDER HELP ME!"

Offender groans and stands up walking past me to the bathroom. He smirked at me as he closed the door.

"GO JACK OFF ON YOUR FREE TIME PRICK!"

"WHAT!" E.J. yells to me over the loud music playing over the stereo. I growl. Not you Eyeless Jack!

Masque walks downstairs looking pissed. He stands on the stairs quietly scanning the room. I kick Jane towards the couch she yelps, stumbles backwards and flips the couch over. Jeff laughs and I slam his head into the wall. I run into the kitchen to stop the potatoes fro over boiling as Sally runs to me yell crying.

The lights black out and pop shattering glass everywhere. The stereo was all static. Shadows moaned on the walls making all of the people in the living room yell and herd into the middle of the room. I covered my ears to silence the screaming. Sally ran to Splendor who looked very confused.

I shut my eyes and knelt down holding my hands over my ears. I could hear them again. Everyone yelling everything was so loud. I hurt my stomach was twisting. My back stretched and twisted. I felt like my ears, nose, and mouth were bleeding. My back was burning. My hands cracked and popped. I wanted to yell out but I couldn't add to the noise. My lungs stabbed me from inside begging for breath. Breathing is to loud.

A hand placed on my shoulder. I jumped and let out a breath, my lungs thanked me and greedily took everything. I felt better, the light from outside shined through the windows. I look up to see Splendor. I smile.

"Sorry. It was really loud."

He nods and smiles at me. Sally was still crying but not as bad, I think she is getting sick too. I stand up and take her to her room along with Lazari in my other arm. I hummed to them a Gallic lullaby. Sally sat in her bed, her face red from tears.

"I'm not tired Miss Rose."

"How about something to eat then?"

She nods and lays down. I brush her face with my hand, I walk to the other side of the room where Lazari laid. She was tired but I still offered her water and some food. I cleaned up the room a little bit and handed them their favorite stuffed animals. I close their door behind me and sigh. I lean my head on their door. I stand up straight and see Masque behind me. I jump.

"Masque! You made my heart stop for a second there."

"Apologies Nurse Rose."

"I am not just bound to the young children Masque, I am a maid."