Good, Bad, and the Dirty

I hum to a good tune and smile. I finished up all of the sheets for today. The bloody ones were all crusty and gross. They really need to take showers after murdering people. Hepatitis A can live up to three weeks on a blood stain on a wall. They are sleeping and doing other things in diseases.

Jeff walks through the door with BEN laughing their heads off, LJ seemed to be content, an irritated Masky who flicks a cigarette to the floor, a frowning Splendor, and a chill Offender.

"What did you do."

"Nothing Mom."

Offender says slightly irritated. Splendor walks up to me and drops to his knees and hugs me. I pat his back.

"What did you do to this poor child!"

"We killed a few people and were going to take Splendor out for something fun but-"

"Maybe your version of fun isn't like his. After all you are a bunch or perverted murderers."

Jeff chuckles and shoves his hands in his pockets. I turn to Splendor and hug him.

"Sally would love your company."

He nods like a child. I gently graze his face with my hand to be comforting. He smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Thank you very much Miss Rose."

He stands up and a loud slap sound echos through the house. I shout and jump and spin to Jeff who slapped my ass.

"Just being as perverted as I can."

I grind my teeth as he goes upstairs with BEN. LJ looked mortified, he has appeared randomly to me and Slender. He knows what goes on, but he doesn't care. He's just happy Slender 'found a hobby'. Yeah he's a dick.

He looks at me with a mischievous smile.

"Can I-"

"No. Not worth the clean up."

LJ sighs and vanishes in a puff of smoke. I rub my rump and go to turn back to Splendor who frowns.

"That is not polite."

"No it isn't honey."

He disappears and I hear Jeff's girlish scream from upstairs. I smirk. It's nice to have the Slender's on my side.

"Come have a drink with me."

I turn to Offender who motions to the kitchen. I shake my head and wave him away.

"Not much of a drinker."

"Don't lie."

He walks through the swinging door to the kitchen. I could run into the forest, or go into the kitchen. My room isn't guarded anymore so that ain't safe. Hmmm outside is the safest-

"Don't even think about it Flower get your ass in here."

I jump. I hate their mind reading shit.

"Yeah well get over it."

I hate you.

"Liar."

Fuck you, no don't fuck you I don't want to be fucked. Wait figuratively fuck yourself.

A laugh rings through the kitchen.

"You are annoying, have a drink or at least make me one."

I run outside screaming because that's what I wanted to do. I continued to run until I ran out of breath. Which wasn't far. The sounds in the forest stop. The leaves rustle on the ground from the wind. It is late and dark, anything could be out here with me. A twig snaps under my foot. Echoing off of the tall barren trees.