I'm Going To Dieeeeee

Slender tossed me to the other side of the room next to another pile of clothes. I start shoving them in as he does the same to another load. BEN is holding Silver's laundry baskets. BEN was complaining, not talking about us. They drop off the baskets and take their leave.

I snicker as I load up all of the laundry in the baskets.

Slender has a grin under his blank face I can sense it. I'm happy he is feeling better. Offender jogs down the stairs and looks at me then looks at Slender. He has a paper in his hand, he walks past Slender holding the paper. Slender grabs the paper as Offender passes him to me. He walks up to me, and he grabs my ass and lifts me up on the dryer, both of my legs spread out wide with him in between them.

He puts a hand on the back of my head and the other resting on my lower back pushing my groin on him and keeping my head back. What the actual hell??

He hums as he nuzzles into my neck as if he is enjoying my scent.

"Uh, Offender... Can I help you?"

He groans a little, I can feel his groin a little. My cheeks aren't warm but my lips are dry.

"I just couldn't stand not being near the fresh, dripping, pussy I felt in here."

I gasp and Slender stiffened at that, Offender turned his head at Slender.

"Are you going to explain your obvious erection, brother?"

Slender just stands there. Offender keeps pulling me to him. He roughly smashes my upper body against him. Owwwwww he is like a fucking wall! No not a fucking wall, because I don't fuck walls, but.... God...

"Offender put the maid down. Now."

Offender scoffs, and kisses my neck. I am not going to lie, but damn it felt good. Kinda getting excited... it's really stupid.

"I think I like this human, Slender."

Slender walked up to us and shoved me back onto the dryer.

"Ouch!"

"Rose, shut up! Offender get out of my house, this moment."

Offender laughs.

"You are on a first named basis with your maid?" He laughs out very loudly. "What's next? Ya gonna mate with her?"

"OFFENDER OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"You know what! I FUCKING MARKED HER!"

They stand and stare at each other with tension. I look at them and I can't talk. I slide off the dryer and hit the floor.

................

I hurt my head, ughhhhh. My ass hurts, soooooo much. Why does it feel like a sludge hammer has been smashed into my skull!

I open my eyes to me in an unfamiliar bed.

Oh shit this is just like a fanfiction...

I sit up and wobble a little, then I realize I'm not moving the ground is.

"WHY THE FUDGE IS THE GROUND MOVING!?"

Splendor slides a door open, and I scream. He drops what he is holding and screams, I scream some more.

We stop and chuckle nervously. I'm in red silky pajamas, like damn. They go around my figure perfectly, maybe a little too much. I really wish my shirt though wasn't a button up, because my boobs are being smashed.

Splendor puts some blankets down on the bed. I unbutton the top two button and move my boobs so it's slightly more comfortable. I had to wait until Splendor left to unbutton my shirt almost down to my belly button. My breathe my boobs breathe. I search around for a bra.

Nothing... shit...

"Rose glad you are awake, I have a list for-"

"Damn it Slender!"

I grab one of Splendor's blankets to cover up.

"Am I interrupting something?"

My face is red now. The floor shakes again. I point around randomly, I feel like a mess. I want to at least be a Hot Mess!

"Why is the floor shaking? Where are we? What happened? Where are my clothes? Why do I feel like I have been thrown against a freaking wall! WHERE ARE WE?!"

"Will you shut up?"

I quiet down, and remember my place, I sigh.

"Slender, may I ask as a humble servant where are we?"

"We are on the family jet."

I slide off the bed with the blanket over my chest. I look behind the drapes to see we are in the sky a night sky, with beautiful bright stars. Soaring over the vast blue unruly ocean.

"Woah."

Slender scoffs behind me.

"It is just the family jet, now this is a list-"

"Oh, it's just a family jet," I mock him and blow raspberries at him," this is a jet and it is beautiful, look at this view! Amazing! And damn, this jet has carpet!" I want to pet it.

"Rose take a look at this list."

He sighs and holds a paper out to me. I realized I need to pee really badly.

"How long have I been sleeping?"
  Slender sits on the bed and sighs.

"A couple of days. Do you know what happened before this?"

I look at him shocked.

"I have been out for two days!!! Oh God. I need clothes. What about the mansion. Oh GOD! I am terrified of flying. Explains why I need to pee."

"Rose? Are you well?"

"I need headache medication..."

"I think you should relax, you are making me want some headache medicine."

He sits me down and takes the blanket from me. He stops and sighs as he begins to do something with my shirt. I feel his fingers brush against my skin. I received a vast amount of goosebumps making me look like a de-feathered chicken. I look down and see him playing with the buttons. I shout and fall off the bed and hit my head on the carpeted floor.

Then I remembered. I remembered them yelling. Them fighting. My body being hurled into the laundry room furniture and walls.

I groan from the impact.

"Rose? I was trying to assist in buttoning them, are you well."

I shakily get up and look around, I feel closed in. Slender is getting up I hold up my hand.

"No, nuh-uh, no touchy."

He stands back.

"Rose you are having a human melt down, please just relax."

I open the door somehow and look around for a bathroom. I feel like I'm going to hurl. Tender is there he stops pouring a drink and walks over assist me. I hold out my hand in a stop motion.

I sign bathroom and he points to a door. I bang on the wall and the door opens. I hurl into the toilet. 

My hair is being held up now. I look up with watery eyes to see Tender. He pats my back softly. As I up chuck into the toilet again.

There is some talking on the other side of the door.

"I'm going to die."

Tender signs, 'No, you are just suffering from a concussion.'

"Going to dieeeeee."