2

Warning: contains self-harm

It hurts him

It hurt the boy who sat in the bathroom after school. It hurt him both physically and mentally. To watch his strength run out with the blood on his thigh. It hurt that he didn't have close friends to tell what he does in his spare time. And it hurt him more when he knows that his roommate is with his soulmate in the other room not even sparing him a thought. It would be nice if he could say that he didn't care but he did. Too much. He cares too much about what they will think of him when they find out what he does to himself. But sadly, he knows that they really don't care. 

He will never find out, Yoongi thought. He will never know his numbers on his wrist. It would be heartbreaking to him. 

376821

These are his numbers. The same numbers on Jungkook's wrist. The inverted numbers of Kim Taehyung. 

Fate must hate me, is the words he tells himself every day when he finds himself in the bathroom letting his blood flow like it was his tears. No tears, just blood flooding from the daily scars he gives himself. He can't kill himself and he knows that very well. He knows that when he dies his soulmate will feel empty and his soulmate will have to bear a pain that is so mentally destroying that many end up killing themselves. But that's just when the fated soulmates don't love each other. Yeah, fate will literally punish you if you don't love your soulmate. But you will feel a natural love for your significant other. So in this case, how in the world will the great Kim Taehyung end up loving the depressed and cold Min Yoongi?

Fate must really hate him...

But not as much as he hates himself...

♦♦♦

"...Jimin?"

"What?" the said boy says, jumping out from his daydreams and looks at the person who asked the questions and his eyes meet another pair of warm brown eyes. "Oh, Hoseok-Hyung," he mutters and grabs his bag. "What?" he asks again finally listening. The older of the two sighs but smiles a second after. "I was asking you something~" he half-sings but Jimin who was daydreaming for two minutes ago doesn't get it and sighs. "What?" he says for the third time and Hoseok sighs louder this time, "Are you coming to the party on Friday? There will be a lot of people from the dancing and singing majors?" Hoseok asks and looks at Jimin expectantly. "Please," he asks while clapping his hands together. 

Jimin thinks a little before nodding slowly. Only because I just have to be there at night and I have time for my daily crying-session. Good for him, the older can't read his thoughts and squeals happily before hugging the smaller. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he says and walks happily away. When the taller is out of sigh the dancer sits down and let out a deep sigh.

"Something wrong, Hyung?" he hears a little voice say and his heart skips a beat. Not now, he thinks for the first time in his life. He looks up and sees a worried, bunny looking guy named Jeon Jungkook. 

"No," he says but fakeness evident in his voice. The younger sits down beside him and pats his back, "Tell me, Hyung. You know you can trust me, right?" the singer says and Jimin nods. 

"Of course, Jungkook"

"Then tell me what's wrong"

"Urgh, I just gave Hoseok permission to drag me to a party on Friday," Jimin finally says and drinks some water angrily. Jungkook just laughs and claps his hand, giggling. "And why are you laughing?" The shorter sulks. 

"Because I and Taetae-Hyung are going to help you with choosing your outfit of course!" he says cheerfully. Ouch, that hurt. "No thanks, I don't need you to rub your cute PDA in my face. Maybe some other time," Jimin says, trying to conceal the frown that's climbing onto his face. But Jungkook doesn't listen. He looks at Jimin, thinking hard about how he should dress Jimin. Words automatically come to him:

Leather pants

One of my loose sweaters

A pair of his black shoes, I don't care which

And the last thing makes him bite his bottom lip

A Choker

♦♦♦

Friday

"PARK JIMIN IS GOOOOOIIIING TO A PARTAAAAAYYYY" the two youngest boys shout when they enter Jimin's room. They're both dressed and ready to go. Both looking great. Together... One of them pulls him up from his bed and the other one opens his closet and dive in. 

"So what should I do with your hair~," Taehyung says while fiddling with the oldest silver locks, humming an unknown tune. The older only shrugs, "I don't care just don't make me end up bald," he says and the younger immediately begins to fiddle with his hair. When Taehyung is going to open his make up box, the youngest barge through the door while holding a pair of really tight leather pants, a black sweater that actually belongs to the younger. It's not that the younger didn't know that the older already owned a lot of them, he just wanted the shirt to slip of the oldest shoulder sometimes, so he took one of the loosest he could find. He threw them at Jimin and began bickering with the second oldest, "Try them Jimin-Hyung. Tae how could you put make-up on him when you know the clothes should come first?!" he almost shouts sassily but the older only shrugs and walks over to hug him, pressing a peck to the youngers temple. "Sorry, Kook," he says and Jungkook automatically relax. "I didn't mean it Tae. I just wanted to argue with you so I could get a kiss," he smiles into the older's chest and he feels the taller's laugh through his body. 

"Please stop looking so damn cute," a voice interrupts. They both turn around and both of their jaws drop. Righ in front of them stands a very gorgeous 21-year-old boy, dressed in an overly-oversized black sweater making it falling off his shoulder, tight leather pants Jungkook found at the back of Jimin's closet, a pair of Jimin's black shoes and last but not least a single black choker wrapped around his pale neck. When the oldest boy sees the boys' stares he looks shyly down and adjusts his choker like it's actually choking him. "Does it look that bad?" he mumbles and a second later he feels someone pull at his wrist placing him on his chair, then swirling him around so he faces the person. 

"You kind of destroyed the hair I made but it looks better because it gives you a messy look and that my friend, makes you look sexier. I swear, if you don't befriend a boy I will smack someone because if you don't every boy on campus is blind," Tae says while fiddling with Jimin's hair. The latter sighs but smiles, "Tae, stop sounding so gay, " he says and glances at the youngest and sees an already dishevelled boy laying sprawled on his bed. The boy in front of him ignores his smart comment but starts putting make-up on the oldest. 

After many unsuccessful tries with the make-up, he's finally done. Before turning the boy around so he can face the mirror, Taehyung takes a step back to look at the dancer and he nods acknowledging the piece of art he just made. When Jimin faces the mirror his jaw drop. If it wasn't for the person mirroring his actions he wouldn't have recognized the person in the mirror. He has no choice to admit that Tae has done a good job. Okay, maybe not just a good job, but a spectacular job. Smokey dark eyes making his grey contacts look more prominent. The singer also made an outline around his lips and gave his lips more colour making them look plumper and redder. The rest was just as amazing, removing his dark circles under his eyes and other small "mistakes".

"Wow," Jimin says and sees Taehyung standing behind me nodding. The youngest finally get up from the bed and his eyes widen when he sees the dancer in the mirror and he gives Tae a peck on the cheek, "Good job, Tae," he says. 

"Let's go!" they both say and drags the poor dancer with them.

♦♦♦

Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter. Thanks for reading this by the way. 

Bai~