20

Wednesday, July 21, 15:37

"Why don't you just let me choose my own clothes, you midget!" Yoongi says, annoyed by the over-joyed younger boy. "Because it's my first time attending to something like this!" Jimin squeals and Yoongi reaches up to cover his ears. 

Jimin almost runs away when he lays his eyes on a specific thing. "Hyung?" he whispers and Yoongi hums as an answer, tired of walking around the mall. "What do you think about this shirt?" Jimin says while holding a white shirt in front of him. "It's just a plain white button-up shirt. You want to go to the dance with me, while I wear that?" Yoongi asks questioningly. "No, Hyung. I saw a red jacket at the other end of the mall. And I think it would look great with this!" Jimin says happily and Yoongi doesn't hold back a groan this time. 

♦♦♦

"Hey, look at that," Jimin stops and a minute after, Yoongi comes up from behind him, breathless and panting. "Stop running around, you prick!" Yoongi says but Jimin is already entering the shop they stopped in front of. "Just wait here!"Jimin shouts before entering the shop. The older looks around looking for a place to sit down. He spots a bench and walks over and plops down with a tired sigh. 

"Hey, Yoongi-Hyung!" he hears a familiar voice shout. he looks up and sees Jungkook and Taehyung walk towards him. "Hey, kids," Yoongi says and glances towards their entangled hands. 

"Hey! We're not kids!" Taehyung whines and Yoongi sighs. "You have the energy like kids."

"Heeeeey!" a high-pitched voice says and Jimin comes out of the shop with a black ribbon in his hand. He walks over and hugs the couple, "You still looking?" he asks and the couple nods. 

"Jimin-Hyung can I talk to you?" Jungkook says gesturing for Jimin to come with him. The walk a little away from the rest and Jungkook looks around before talking, "I need you to do me a favour," he says and Jimin nods. 

"What do you need, Bubba?"

"I need you to take Taehyung with you," Jungkook says, ignoring the blush creeping up his cheek from the nickname Jimin gave him. "I need to go to the jewellery shop and pick up the necklace."

"Got it, Bubba. Now let's go back, okay? I still haven't got my clothes for the dance, so he can tag along, that's fine? And call me when you are finished, alright?" Jimin says and Jungkook nods. "Bye, Bubba."

♦♦♦

"Change of plans, guys. Jungkook had to do something so Taehyung you can come with us. We're finding a red jacket for Minty here," Jimin says earning a punch on the arms from the pouting oldest.

"Where did he go?" Taehyung asks looking for the youngest. "It's something you don't need to think about," Jimin answers quickly. Taehyung and Yoongi get up from the bench and they both follow the dancer. 

After walking a bit, Jimin finally spots the red jacket he was looking for. He dashes over and grabs it, but as soon as he is about to lift it from the rack, a hand comes and grabs the jacket. Jimin looks up and finds a boy with grey-ish hair. "Yeah, you won't fit this and I kind of want it," the stranger says. Hell no, Jimin thinks. He has been through this too many times. They will always say that Jimin won't fit the clothes, but Jimin likes oversize. It gives him hope, that one day he will finally be able to fit the clothes. Even though he kind of know that it won't happen. But anyways, Jimin always win these "fights". Some from his dance class, call him a pushover sometimes but if it comes to win clothes, Jimin never backs down. 

"Listen, tower. I grabbed this first, so get your dirty hand away from it," Jimin snarls but the taller doesn't seem fazed. "Well, listen midget. You won't even be able to fit this so why don't you spare yourself the time and just give this to me?" the stranger says cockily and now, Taehyung and Yoongi stand beside them, watching the situation escalate. Yoongi steps forward but Taehyung grabs his arm stopping him. "I'm just going to say to Jimin that I don't need the jacket," Yoongi whispers but Taehyung quickly shakes his head. "That won't help anything. Jimin will get the jacket anyway. Trust me, I've seen him fight over clothes with countless strangers. He will get the jacket," Taehyung says in the older's ear and Yoongi feels shivers run down his spine. 

"But luckily for you, the jacket isn't to me. So what stupid reason are you going to give me now?" Jimin says. 

"Your friend can find something on his own. I need this to go to a party at my school. And I need it more than you!"

"Oh, you're going to a party. My friend is too. So why don't you find another thing and let me get this."

"No, someone asked me to go with them and to do that I need this!"

"Look, stranger whose name I don't know," Jimin starts. "I got asked too, and this person asked me because he wanted to, not because he was my friend who thought I needed to go to the party with someone. I bet, someone rejected you, and that was the reason why your friend asked you to go with you!" Jimin snaps and the tall stranger releases his grip and runs away. Jimin sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "Well, that was rather easy," he says with a sigh and looks at the two shocked faces. "I'm just gonna pay for this and then we can find my clothes, okay?" 

And the two other people nod slowly, jaw hanging and eyes wide. 

Yay, I got myself together and wrote another chapter! Praise me, please :)

Lol just kidding.