8

"What now?" Yoongi says to the younger who's fiddling with his small fingers. "Ehm..." he starts off and Yoongi sighs. "Look, if you don't have something to say to me, I'm leaving," he states making the younger grab his wrist, making Yoongi look at Jimin. "I wanted to know if you want to hang out again? Just the two of us?" Jimin asks softly taking the older by surprise. 

"Okay."

♦♦♦

"I'm going out, small boys!" Yoongi says while grabbing his phone and wallet. A second after, the soft sound pitter patter runs through the hallway and two boys show up from the door, a surprised expression on both of their faces. "You? Out? What?!" both of the boys almost scream and Yoongi sighs for the millionth time in his life, "Yeah, thanks. I'm going out and I'm probably out for a couple hours so you have plenty of times for your couple stuff," he says leaving the two youngest boys crimson red in their cheeks. "Who are you going with?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi turns around meeting the younger's eyes. Curiosity shines in his eyes, almost melting Yoongi's heart. "Jimin," he says shortly leaving the two boys even more surprised. "Jimin?" "Can we join?" two questions get thrown in Yoongi's face and the latter sighs again. "Yeah, I'm going out with Jimin. You know, the small boy with chubby fingers. And no, you can't come. I'm tired of you rubbing your relationship right in my face," he says while putting on his face mask and jacket. "OooOHhH, it's a date," Jungkook says making Taehyung laugh. "No, it's not, mind your own business," Yoongi says and dashes out of the door. 

"Yoongi was mean," Jungkook says when he and Taehyung are laying on the couch cuddling while watching a movie. The oldest only gives the top of his boyfriend's head a peck and focuses on the movie. "Tae?" Jungkook says and the oldest gives hums as an answer. "Yeah, kook?" he asks but the youngest shakes his head, "Forget it." But that wasn't the answer Taehyung wanted apparently. He flips them over so he lays on top of the youngest and makes Jungkook look at him. "Tell me," he says and Jungkook can't help himself from being intimidated by the tone in the older's voice. "I just wanted a reason for why Yoongi sounded so pissed when I was just joking. And I thought since you knew him better than me that you have the answer for that. To be honest be looked a bit scary," the youngest says quickly. The older doesn't say anything, only looking at the younger. "Tae?" Jungkook says and Taehyung snaps out of his thoughts. "Oh, yeah," he says and flips them over again so Jungkook lays on top of Taehyung's chest," He's not mean, Kookie. I think we were kinda rude, too. I mean, acting so surprised when he said that he was leaving might have been kinda rude. It maybe made him think of himself as an anti-social person right? And he isn't anti-social actually, he's just introvert. So that might be the reason why he snapped at you," the older explains and Jungkook nods slowly making his hair bounce up and down. The older reaches up and ruffles the younger's hair making the younger give him his dazzling bunny-like smile. 

"Okay, Hyung," he says softly and focuses on the TV again. "Love you, Kookie," Tae says and Jungkook looks at him again and gives him a passionate kiss," Love you too, Tae-Tae-Hyung."

♦♦♦

"Yoongi-Hyung! Over here!" a voice shouts and Yoongi looks around, searching for the voice. He soon sees a small person waving, with an extra small hand, at him to come over. He walks over and gets a full look at the younger boy. Without the school uniform, Yoongi can finally take a look at Jimin's real style. And like Yoongi, Jimin likes to keep his style casual with a black tee, blue ripped denim pants, a denim jacket and casual Timberlands. "You look..." Jimin starts off when he sees Yoongi, "Black?" he ends questioning himself. But Yoongi looks black. Black hoodie, black face mask, black pants, black sneakers and as an extra his hair is also black. "Yeah, black is the correct answer," Yoongi says shortly. "What have you planned? I guess that you had something planned when you asked me to meet you outside the mall," Yoongi says while looking at the younger. "Ehm, actually... I just thought that we maybe could walk around here?" Jimin asks the oldest ann Yoongi nods. "Okay."

They ended up using three hours at the mall. Plus an extra hour because in the middle of a conversation they had while eating ice cream, Jimin said: "Let's dye our hair" and surprisingly Yoongi went along with that. But then Jimin said that they had two chose each other's new hair colour and Yoongi went along with that too, thinking that Jimin would choose a natural colour. But Jimin said: "Dye your hair the same colours as your ice cream," and that would be okay if the ice cream was vanilla flavour or chocolate. But Yoongi was eating mint flavoured Ice cream. MINT! So now Yoongi was walking back to their dormitory with mint-coloured hair and a happy pink-head. Luckily Jimin said that he wanted to dye his own hair the same colour as his own ice cream and luckily for Yoongi, Jimin's ice cream was strawberry-flavoured.

"You sure that you don't wanna come over?" Jimin asks again when they stand in front of Yoongi's dorm. The older nods and Jimin hum as an answer, "Okay then, bye," Jimin waves and walks towards his own dorm. Yoongi sighs and turns to his door. He makes sure to open the door as loudly as he can and takes his shoes off as slowly as he can walk in without seeing a specific sweet couple rubbing their love, for each other, in Yoongi's face. "Oh, Hyung you are h-WOW!" Taehyung comes walking into the kitchen where Yoongi is and gasps. "JUNG-FREAKING-KOOOOOOKK! COME IN HERE!" Taehyung screams and after a second a panting and dishevelled Jungkook enters the kitchen and when he sees the oldest his eyes widen and his jaw drops. "HYUNG! HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUNG, HYYUUUUNNNGG!" He shouts and Yoongi holds his hands up to stop them from screaming," I just dyed my hair. It's no big deal," he says but the boys don't notice, "But it's a colour" Jungkook says making the two older boys roll their eyes. "Kookie, of course, it's a colour," Taehyung says but Jungkook shakes his head, "No, it's not just a colour. It's the only thing that stops Yoongi-Hyung from looking like someone who's attending a funeral all the time," he says and that makes something in Yoongi snap. Because he knows that he hides in black baggy clothes every day. He knows that some people look at him like he's depressed. He knows that he is an introvert who doesn't know how to make new friends. But why does it have to mean so much when all he did was dying his hair? And does it make Yoongi so mad when Jungkook is telling the truth? 

"Yeah. Because you can't have mint-coloured hair to a funeral," he says and grabs a water bottle before exiting the door again, leavin the two boys shocked and a litte bit scared of the sudden chnage in Yoongi's attitude. 

Hey, I know there is a lot of Taekook and Yoonmin is together a lot. But the main ships in this book is kind of Taekook because Yoongi and Jimin are two scaredy-cats who doesn't want to tell them that Taekook isn't real(In their world)

Thanks for reading this fanfic anyway. 

Bai~