28

Sunday, July 25, 17:20

"Hey," a voice can be heard beside the young black-haired boy. Seokjin turns around quickly and a smile grows on said boy's face. "Hey, Love," he says, the nickname rolling off his tongue easily, making the boy beside him blush cutely. "What are you up to today, Hyung?" Namjoon asks, cheeks red, heart pounding. "Nothing. Why are you asking?" the older asks and Namjoon's cheeks get redder. 

"I want to ask you if you wanted to grab a cup of coffee or something?" Namjoon asks and receives a smile from the older. "I would love to!" he exclaims happily and the younger smiles widely, revealing his deep dimples. 

"Let's make sure it doesn't end up like last time we went outside, okay?" Seokjin says jokingly and Namjoon almost chokes, remembering their last encounter. 

••• 

"Want to go outside and talk?" Namjoon asks and winces afterwards at his use of words. But Seokjin doesn't seem to notice.

"Of course. I'd love to." Seokjin says, surprising the younger. He leads the older towards the exit and the second they step outside they are met with a small summer night breeze. The younger exhales and looks at the older. He lets his eyes wander down to Seokjin's wrist and gasps loudly when he sees the older's numbers. "What?" the older asks, surprised by the sudden outburst. "You're just gonna leave your numbers out like that?"

The older shrugs, "I rather not hide the numbers. We live in a world where our love is fated but somehow there are still people who don't believe it and hides their numbers. If you ask me, I think it's rather stupid. We all know that soulmates meet someday and what is the reason to hide it? I show my numbers because I trust fate to set me up with someone who I'll love," Seokjin says but the younger doesn't listen. "Are they your numbers?" he asks and Seokjin almost wheezes. "Of course, why wouldn't they be my number?" he says now noticing the younger's shocked expression. "Ehhh," Namjoon trails off lifting his sleeve revealing his own numbers. "986275," the younger says, his eyes still on the elder's wrist with 572689 on it. He looks up and meets a smile almost like his own. "Hey, soulmate," Seokjin whispers steeping closer to the younger. "If I may, I would love to kiss you right now." And the younger only nods, a second after feeling soft lips on his own. He kisses back with excitement and steps closer, holding the older's arms around him. Soon the kiss escalates and Namjoon quickly pulls away, "Be mine?" he mumbles and the older only giggles into the younger's mouth, "Do I have a choice?" wich the younger shakes his head at and captures the older's lips again. Seokjin lets his one hand roam around the younger's firm body and he slips a hand into the pocket of the younger. "I feel a key, is it to your dorm?" he whispers between small kisses and Namjoon nods. "Let's go then," the older says, dragging the younger with him. 

"Wait, what about your date?" Namjoon remembers and Seokjin shrugs. "Fuck him. Wait... I prefer you fucking me, let's go."

••• 

Namjoon quickly shakes the picture of a naked Seokjin out of his head and gives the older a smile. "Of course, I won't let that happen." Even if I want to.

"Great, let's go!"

♦♦♦

18:34

"Yoongi-Hyung?" Taehyung shouts when he enters the dorm after his classes. There is no answer so he places his bag at the entrance and enters the kitchen and he quickly spots the elder in front of his computer screen, portable keyboard in front of the computer and a lot of wires connected to an extension cord. What catches his eyes is the older's choice of clothes. "You sure look comfy," Taehyung says with a small smile. The older was wearing an oversized hoodie and grey sweatpants underneath. "You look like drowning."

"Hm?" Yoongi says and puts down the fancy headphones on his head. The younger sighs when he realises the fact that Yoongi didn't hear anything he just said. "I broke up with Jungkook," he tries and Yoongi's eyes widen. "Why would you do that?" he says, voice raspy like he had used it a lot. "Sheez, been using your voice a lot?" Taehyung laughs but Yoongi just blinks. "I took a small nap," he pouts and Taehyung coos teasingly at the older but manages to bring out a small blush. "And to answer your question. I wanted to break up with him because somehow I am your soulmate and he was Jimin's previous soulmate?" Taehyung says while grabbing a smoothie bottle from the fridge. 

He slips down beside Yoongi and looks at the older. Yoongi has put on his headphones and is sitting while bopping his head, which the younger thinks is totally adorable. And the oversized hoodie just makes him look more cuddly and snuggle-friendly. Taehyung lets his eyes wander down to the older's lips which are forming a small pout because of a small misfit in Yoongi's beat. The younger is fighting a battle whether to kiss the pout away or leave the older's lips alone. When he finally takes a decision the pout is gone and is replaced by a smile. The older puts down the headphones a satisfied look spreads on his face. 

"You done?" Taehyung asks, the question comes out a bit irritated, making the older look at him in confusion. "Yeah?" he says with a small voice. "Something wrong with that?" he almost squeaks out and Taehyung quickly shakes his head. "Nothing. I like watching you work," he says with a small smile. 

"Are you trying to flatter me or something?" Yoongi asks suspiciously. "Because you broke up with Kook?" 

"No!" Taehyung raises his voice, making the older whimper in silence. "Of course not. I always loved watching you work, it's just now I'm saying it," he says. 

"Does that mean, you have time to compliment me now because you're not together with Jungkook?"

"No! I just-just. You know what I don't know. Attraction?" Taehyung tries again and Yoongi looks at him sceptically. "So you're attracted to me because I told you I'm your soulmate? Now you've broken up with Jungkook, something he also wanted? And you're trying to jump into a new relationship an hour after you ended another? And you're trying to flirt with me because you're attracted to me?" Yoongi shoots and gets off his chair. "Wow," he only says before closing the lid of his computer. 

"No! Hyung I don't mean it that way! I just-just... I wanted to-to... What I want to say is..." Taehyung says, also getting up from his chair but is stopped by Yoongi. "Just forget it Tae. I'm not gonna lie. I would love to be called your soulmate but not after I told you I'm your soulmate. And especially not after you just broke it off with Jungkook. Truth is I was automatically attracted to you when we first met but I don't know if you're attracted to me just because I said it," Yoongi says walking toward their shared bedroom. "I would like if you could prove your so-called attraction towards me through actions, not words or numbers I'm supposed to trust."

I just want to say that I write a Yoongi as a huge softie who needs to be protected and you're not gonna receive a badass Yoongi in the near future. But the little kitten can snap too. Lol. Have a nice day of course!

Oh by the way. I'm always open for you to point out mistakes and such things. I think I'm going to reread the story when I'm done with it, just to make sure there's gonna be least mistakes as possible.

Bai