13

Saturday 17 July 14:56 (Yoongi is still in his studio)

Noise

So much noise coming from the two boys who sit in front of him. Playing around, giggling and kissing. So much love on display. "Guys, stop with the PDA please," Jimin whispers, almost begging because his heart can't take the love radiating from the pair. 

After Taehyung came, Jungkook had forgotten the oldest's presence. He had been all over Taehyung and soon Jimin found himself being ignored by the younger two. He sighs when he feels his sentence evaporate into thin air. He slowly gets up, not wanting to interrupt the love session the pair boldly started for two minutes ago. He slowly walks towards his and Jungkook's bedroom and as soon as he enters, he throws himself on the bed. With a sigh, he covers himself with a blanket and rolls his body into a burrito. He glances over at Jungkook's bed. I guess that it's Taehyung who will lay in that with you tonight, cuddling you close, Jimin thinks and a second later, he feels a tear roll down his cheek. Jimin slowly feels himself letting himself go and stops forcing the tears back. He doesn't even notice when he falls asleep again.

When he wakes up, the tears on his cheeks have dried and the pillow is only slightly wet from his cheeks. Taehyung and Jungkook sit on the latter's bed and are looking at Jimin. "What?" the oldest mumbles, his voice raspy and dry from the sleep and from all the crying. "Sorry," Jungkook squeaks out, making Jimin look at him in confusion. "For what, Kook?" he asks and his heart breaks more when he sees tears pool up in the younger's eyes. "for ignoring you all this time. T-this was s-supposed to-to be about y-you but all w-we di-id was to ign-nore you and-and I'm sorry," Jungkook sobs out and before Taehyung even can wrap his arms around the younger, Jimin is out from his bed and dashes towards the younger engulfing in a tight hug. "No, no. Bubba, it's not your fault. Please don't cry," Jimin comforts the younger and only pulls away to dry off the tears on Jungkook's cheek. I wish I could hold you close like this every day, Jimin thinks. And the oldest doesn't even realise that his sleeve fell down in the action leaving his numbers on display. "Hyung! Your numbers are almost the same as mine!" Taehyung shouts making the youngest and oldest flinch from the sudden outburst. Jungkook looks up at Jimin and sends him a pair of puppy eyes. "Can I see?" he asks in a small voice, pouting when Jimin hesitates. "Please?" he tries again and who can say no to that face? Not Jimin. So the latter pulls his sleeves up letting Jungkook see the numbers on his wrist. 

"Wow, Hyung. If you had a 1 at the start, you could have been my soulmate!" the younger says, completely oblivious to the hurtful expression that shows on Jimin's face, right after he said it. "Yeah," Jimin chokes out making the younger look at him. "What's wrong Hyung?" he asks with an innocent tone and Jimin only shakes his head trying to indicate that nothing is wrong, I'm completely fine even though my heart isn't. "Nothing," he ends up saying and then two arms come up and wrap themselves around Jungkook's waist."Luckily I have that number one, so you're mine," he playfully says and nuzzles his face in the crook of Jungkooks neck. 

"Ehm, Taehyung?" Jimin starts off and gets met by a hum as an answer. "I have something I left at your dorm, so can I get a key or something?" he asks. "Yeah, there are some keys in my pocket in my jacket," Taehyung says, still not getting up from Jungkook's neck and the younger lets out a fit of giggles when Taehyung starts pecking at the skin. Jimin quickly looks away and hurriedly takes out the keys and leave the two lovebirds. 

"Bye, guys!"

"Can you please tell Yoongi-Hyung that I'm sorry for not accompanying him today? He's probably home right now?" Taehyung asks before Jimin exits the door. 

"Got it!"

And right before he closes the door behind him, he hears a high-pitched moan. 

Gosh, I can't even look at them conveying love to each other any more.