17

Sunday 18 July 08:37

Oh.

Waking up to Jungkook's chest.

Again

Jimin sighs and turns around, his back pressed against the younger's firm chest. The older huffs and wiggles himself out of Jungkook's arms and gets up from the bed and stretches his body with a small yawn. He walks out of the room and into the living room where he sees Jungkook's laptop on the table, still open from yesterday. He walks over while shaking his head, "This boy. Doesn't even know how to remember that he needs to turn his computer off. But it gives me an opportunity to find out what he wants for his birthday... In two month, but it doesn't matter," Jimin mumbles and turns the laptop on. 

The first thing that pops up on the screen is a WikiHow tab which explains how to give a person a back massage. "Choose a comfortable location," Jimin reads up from the screen. Does he really care so much? Jimin thought but shakes his head and click on the setting that shows Jungkook's bookmarks. "Time to find a good birthday gift... Wait. Does he even think about this stuff?" Jimin ponders, "Wait, Park Jimin, we're talking about Jeon Jungkook here. Of course, he does think about this, like a year before, or something like that," Jimin whisper-scolds himself and lets out a cute giggle. He plops down on the chair beside the table and takes a look at the bookmarks. 

"HyperX Cloud Revolver S?" Jimin reads up from one of the tabs that Jungkook has saved as a bookmark. he takes a look on the headsets on the screen in front of him and shakes his head, "Of course, this kid would want something like this," He pulls out his phone from his pocket and snaps a picture of the headsets. He sees another bookmark, but this is from a jewellery store. "Find the perfect stone for your love and as an extra, you can get your love's name on the necklace or bracelet!" he reads with a voice that slowly turns smaller and smaller. "Of course, it's soon their anniversary," he mumbles to himself. 

"Hyung?" he hears a hoarse voice say behind him so he quickly turns around and sees Jungkook stand in the doorframe, his shirt crinkly and a tired look on his face. The younger sees the screen before Jimin can close it down, but instead of an angry face, the younger shows an excited face to the older. "Oh! I was actually going to show you that. As you probably know, it's Tae and I's anniversary soon, so I thought of buying him a necklace like that. I kind of wanted a ruby. You know? The pretty red ones. Because I've read somewhere that it was the stone that represented birth in July. And I and Tae's relationship started in July. And the colour is pretty," Jungkook explains to the older, who's trying very hard not to cry. "That's very sweet, Bubba," Jimin says with a smile. "Maybe you can give him to the summer dance, that's coming up. It's actually on your anniversary. Then you can give it to him while not wearing a white tee," Jimin teases and gains a small giggle from the younger and small punch on his arm. 

"Good idea, Candyfloss-head."

"Oh, shut up you hardheaded coconut," Jimin spits back.

"At least I don't give people diabetes," Jungkook snaps playfully back.

"Says the one who kills about 150 people each year."

"Ouch."

♦♦♦

09:45

"I'm gonna find him again," Namjoon says to his roommate who lays sprawled over the latter's bed. "Didn't you get his number?" Hoseok asks, still laying down. He only sits up when he doesn't hear an answer from the younger, "Are you kidding me?!" he shouts but the rapper only shakes his head no. "You spent so much time with him and you left without his goddamn phone number?!"