24

Friday, July 23, 17:38

"Hyung, you ready?" Jungkook asks while checking his outfit in the mirror. The boy was wearing the navy blue satin shirt with the matching tie wrapped loosely around his neck. The shirt was tucked into a tight pair of leather pants, highlighting the younger's slim waist. Jimin had helped the younger with the makeup and hair and Jungkook was looking quite good to go. 

The elder had kept his outfit a secret for the younger, letting the latter almost die in curiosity. And while Jungkook made sure that the necklace he bought for Taehyung was polished and perfect. 

"Hey, Bubba. You ready to go?" Jungkook hears a voice say and he looks up only to widen his eyes. Jimin ad parted his hair so his eyebrows are showing. And eyebrows make a difference, Jungkook knows from his very gorgeous boyfriend. He had also put on makeup, something the older does rarely. The eyeshadow is matching the pink, somehow making his eyes look fierce. The lips were perfect. Slightly glowing, plump and pink lips. And the clothes! Jungkook is almost drooling over his Hyung's good sense of style. The dancer had chosen a shirt with black vertical stripes and a black jacket with white striped splashed randomly on it. And as a plus, the boy was wearing tight leather pants too. 

"Take a picture it'll last longer," Jimin says teasingly, noticing the shocked expression on the younger's face. The younger shakes his head and walks towards the older and gives Jimin a cute smile. "Let's go, Hyung."

♦♦♦

"Yoongi-Hyung! You look... Wow," Taehyung says wide-eyed, obviously staring at the said boy in the doorframe. The mint-haired boy is wearing the white button-up and the black ribbon wrapped under the collar of the button-up, forming a small bow. The older is wearing a loose red jacket over his shoulders and black pants. Yoongi shyly looks down, blushing. But when he looks down he saw the bandages around his wrist and quickly pulls down the jacket sleeves. 

"Thanks," he mumbles and looks at the younger boy who was wearing the white button-up with flounces around the buttons. Over the shirt, Taehyung's wearing a sparkling blue and golden jacket. The younger obviously had contacts in, blue eyes highlighting the blonde/silver hair. 

When Taehyung looks at Yoongi's face his heart starts to beat harder. The older had done something with the makeup around the eyes making it look like cat-eyes. And the way the jacket hugged the older's smaller frame, Taehyung couldn't stop staring. 

"Stop staring," Yoongi mumbles and takes Taehyung back to reality. He gets up and walks over to his nightstand and takes out a black box. "What's that?" Yoongi asks curiously, trying to take a look at the box. "Just a gift to Kook. It's our 3-year anniversary so I thought I could buy him promise rings. Just a small thing but I hope he'll like it," Taehyung says, smiling at the thought of the younger. 

"Let's just go," Yoongi says shortly walking towards the door, taking his phone and the USB with all the songs he prepared for the party. Taehyung quickly puts the box in his pocket and dashes after the older. 

♦♦♦

"You're ready to go?" Hoseok asks Namjoon, standing in the living room. "Just give me a minute!" he hears the younger shouts from their room. A second after the younger walks out, parted hair, red and black striped t-shirt and a leather jacket. The pants he's wearing makes his legs longer and the jacket makes him look younger. 

The older whistles making Namjoon glare at him. "Remember that you're there with me, don't run away," Hoseok says teasingly but he doesn't look bad either. Slightly curled hair, black t-shirt, white suspenders and a simple black choker wrapped around his neck. "C'mon, let's go," he says grabbing a green bomber jacket white flowers on it on the way out.

♦♦♦

"Hyung!" Taehyung hears a voice say and he turns around meeting Jungkook's eyes. "Hey!" he says and takes a look at the younger, "Oh my god, you look stunning!" he says happily to the younger, making Jungkook blush. "Thank you, you too."

Yoongi takes a look at the dancer and smiles, "You look beautiful, Ji," he says making the younger look at him in utter shock, "Did you just compliment me?" he asks and the older shrugs. "I don't know."

"Well you look nice in colours Hyung," he says and smiles making his face lit up the older groans a little, "Don't get used to it," he mumbles grumpily. 

"Let's go, guys," Jungkook says happily, and they all exit the dormitory. 

When they're out the all feel the cool summer breeze and Jungkook sneezes once making all the three other boys coo. "Cute," Yoongi says and looks around. A lot of students are walking towards the school where the party is held. "C'mon guys," Jimin says and takes Yoongi's hand, not noticing the glare coming from Jungkook. 

"Shit, I forgot my ticket to the party," Yoongi says slips his hand out of Jimin's grasp. "I'll be right back," he says quickly before running away. Jungkook slips his hand into his pocket where he was sure he put his gift for Taehyung but his hand only meets his phone and ticket. "Fuck," he mutters and his neck suddenly gets slapped by Jimin's hand, "Don't curse, Bubba, "He says and continues his conversation with Taehyung. "Hey, guys. I forgot something too, I'll be right back. Just start walking I'll come with Yoongi-Hyung," he says sheepishly. The two older boys nod and watch the youngest run back to the dorms. 

"Well, we heard him, let's go," Taehyung says and Jimin nods slowly. "Okay," he says and follows the younger. 

♦♦♦

After a couple of minutes of walking, they see the lights of the school and many students in front of it. "It's so pretty!" Taehyung exclaims and his eyes lit up from excitement. "Hyung!" Jimin hears a voice say and turns around and his eyes lit up when he sees Jungkook and Yoongi walking together towards them. But when Jungkook eyes widen at something behind him he quickly turns around and sees Taehyung walk towards the school oblivious to the car 10 meters away from him, driving at 50 km/h. He quickly jumps out on the street and grabs the younger's arm pulling him closer, and wraps his arms around him. The car's side mirror manages to hit Jimin's side and Jimin's heart is beating like crazy while holding Taehyung.

The two other boys come quickly running and Jimin releases Taehyung from his grasp. Jungkook comes first and almost collides with Taehyung, "Oh my fucking god, Taehyung. Are you okay? Did it hit you? Does it hurt anywhere? Why are you so stupid? Damn you, I thought I was going to die from a heart attack. Why didn't look out for cars when you passed the street? Why didn't you wait for me? Oh my god, I can't breathe!" Jungkook panting and pressing kisses all over Taehyung's face.

Yoongi comes a minutes after and stands beside Taehyung, "Are you okay? It didn't hit you, right? Do you need water? We can go inside and buy a bottle. Do you want to sit down?" Yoongi bombards the younger with questions and the three boys don't even notice the boy that actually had been hit by the car. Jimin only stands beside them looking at the two boys being all over Taehyung, asking him if he was okay if he needed something and Jimin wanted to scream. It was him, who had been hit by the car it was him that was closer to the car. It was him who saved Taehyung, it was him who just needed a hug. And it was now Jimin finally realised that no one will hug him, just because he needed it, no one to kiss him because he just needed it, no one to just be there because he needed it. He lost his soulmate and he believed that no one with a soulmate will be that person he needed. 

He sighs and plaster a smile on his face. A fake one of course. "Let's just get him inside where he can calm down," he suggests and Taehyung looks up at him, "Yeah, let's go inside, I'm okay," he says and walks towards the school, looking out for cars this time. When Jimin's about to go inside, Taehyung grabs him, "Are you okay?" he asks the older and JImin looks at him. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" 

"Because I heard the car hit you, and I wanted to say thanks for saving me," Taehyung says with a serious face making Jimin widen his eyes. "Don't worry, I'm okay. Let's just have fun," Jimin answers with a smile, ignoring the burning pain in his side.

Fuck

So I noticed that it was 11 days since I updated and I had time so why not update?

Bai