31

Monday, July 26, 06:55

"Stop!" Yoongi whines between the heated kisses he and Taehyung share. He quickly glances at the small clock on the wall, noticing that the younger had waked him up twenty minutes before he usually gets up. "Hmpf," he moans again when he feels the younger's hand roam around under his hoodie. "We have to get ready for school," Yoongi moans, between ragged breaths and short inhales. 

"I waked you up earlier for a reason, Hyung," Taehyung only says against the older's neck, before kissing and sucking lightly at the sensitive skin on Yoongi's collarbone. The older lets out a breathy moan, arms already circling around the younger's neck. "Couldn't you- Ah! Say good morning first?" 

"Good morning, Hyung. Now shut up and kiss me," the younger firmly says before planting a small peck on the older's lips before going back to the smaller's pale neck. He smirks against the older's lips when Yoongi whines with a pout for a kiss. 

Taehyung slips easily through the older's parted lips. His hand roams higher when he feels the older suck at his tongue inside of the smaller's soft and wet cavern. Yoongi gasps into the kiss when the younger's cold hand reaches his nipple. The older visibly tenses at the touch and Taehyung quickly removes the hand but is quick to place it there again because of the low whine Yoongi sends into his mouth. His smirk gets wider when he pinches the sensitive bud between his thumb and index finger. 

Taehyung trails kisses up to Yoongi's ear which he nibbles drawing a breathy moan from the boy under him. "We have to get up, Kitten," he whispers into the older's ear, nickname rolling swiftly off his tongue. His eyes darken with lust when the older practically mewls at the nickname, fingers tangling deeper into the younger's hair. "You like that?" he growls lowly and sucks at the older's neck when he nods. 

"We still have to get up, Hyung."

Yoongi groans and looks at the clock again. "Why did you wake me up so early?" he whines, "I could have got twenty more minutes of sleep, you know that?"

"Would you rather sleep than kiss me?"Taehyung teases and acts hurt, "You've broken my heart, Hyung." But the words come out wrong and suddenly Yoongi's up and walks towards the dresser with edgy movements and suddenly the room seems too quiet compared to the vocal makeout session a couple of minutes ago. 

Yoongi doesn't say anything, just standing in front of the dresser trying to use as much time as possible. He sighs and just takes a pair of jeans and decides to keep the hoodie on, knowing that his variety of clothes doesn't have anything more complicated than that. 

His body automatically leans back into the comfortable warmth the younger brings when Taehyung wraps his arms around him, lips back at the older's collarbone. "What did I do wrong," he asks carefully. Yoongi shakes his head and sighs. "Nothing you should worry about."

"I decide what I should worry about," the taller answers, hand pressing lightly against the older's sides. "We have to get ready, we're both running late," Yoongi says before exiting the younger's hold on him, "and I have to gather my stuff together again," he says before exiting the room, leaving Taehyung confused and dumbfounded. 

He quickly enters the living room when he hears the door open and close, seeing that the older had left. He sighs and looks at the clock, "looks like, I won't get any breakfast today," he says before gathering his own supplies and exits the door.

♦♦♦

"Hyung!" Jungkook runs happily towards the older. Taehyung turns around when he hears the familiar voice, quickly spreading out his arms so the younger can run into them. "How was your first lesson?" he asks cheerfully. 

"Uh, boring," Taehyung groans and smiles at the younger, "why are you so happy today?"

"I'm going out with Jiminie-Hyung for lunch at the mall!" he squeaks contently and sighs. "Why are you looking so gloomy today? Can't even give me a real smile," Jungkook huffs while crossing his arms, making the older sigh. "I said something to Yoongi-Hyung this morning and I guess it was the wrong thing to say because he won't speak to me."

"Oh! That's right, how did it go with him?" Jungkook asks, knowing that Taehyung wanted to confess to the oldest.

"Pretty well, we kissed and cuddled, but now he won't speak to me because of the thing I said," the older sighs and runs a hand through his hair. 

"What did you say?"

"That's the thing I don't know! The last thing I said to him, I was just teasing. He whined over me waking him up too early and then I said "Would you rather sleep than kiss me? You've broken my heart, Hyung"," Taehyung says and a second after he feels a light slap at his right cheek. 

"Dummy!" Jungkook scolds and sighs, "how do you think he felt when he watched us being happy for three years straight? He's your soulmate, yet he watches you be happy with another person, wouldn't that be heartbreaking?"

"Fuck, that's also right. I'm going to find him," Taehyung says hastily before hugging the younger and presses a light kiss on the top of Jungkook's hair, a habit he got when they were still together, closing his eyes in the action. "Thanks, you're a genius."

"You're welcome, Hyung. Anything for you," Jungkkook says softly before disappearing in the other way. 

When Taehyung opens his eyes again, he immediately gets eye contact with a hurt pair of kitten-like eyes. "Hyung," he whispers and starts running when he sees Yoongi turn around while running with his books in his hands. "Hey, no running in the hallways," a teacher says to him and Taehyung nearly growls at her. 

As soon as he can't see her anymore he starts running again, but as soon as he passes the corner, the elder has disappeared. He hides his face in his hand sighing into them. 

Jungkook happily skips away from Taehyung when he suddenly feels a vibration. He knows he's on his way towards the dancing halls so of course, it's Jimin. 

Candyfloss-Hyungie

Sorry, I gotta cancel our lunch

Kookie

Why?

Candyfloss-Hyungie

I just don't feel like it.

Read

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, it's just because I don't feel so good. And Hoseok-Hyung has already brought some food so we don't really need to buy something after. Another time, yeah?

Read

Bubba?

Kookie

Oh, sorry. Yeah. Just another time is fine. 

Candyfloss-Hyungie

I'm really sorry, Bubba. You know that I would love to eat lunch with you but just not today.

Kookie

I really mean it, Hyung. It's okay.

Candyfloss-Hyungie

You sure? It doesn't look like you, putting a full stop on your texts.

Kookie

You do that too?

Candyfloss-Hyungie

It's the result of texting too much with Yoongi-Hyung. Now, you're sure that you're okay, right? It's okay if you aren't.

Kookie

I' really fine, don't worry😊👌

Candyfloss-Hyungie

Okay, I'll be waiting for you in the dancing studio💛

Read