16

Saturday 17 July 21:32

"Ehm..." Jimin starts, trying to find a valid reason to why there was a razor blade in the bathtub. "Maybe he pushed it into the bathroom when he banged his head," he tries. Taehyung is still looking suspiciously at him, his hand holding the razor blade carefully so he doesn't cut himself. "I really don't know why Yoongi-Hyung should bang his head so hard that he bled. And why he didn't clean the bathroom if he did," Taehyung say slowly and Jimin shrugs. "I think that he maybe went to the hospital and when he came back, he just forgot?" Jimin suggests, desperately trying to find a good reason to why the older suddenly didn't clean the bathroom. "Can't we just clean this up and then wait till tomorrow to ask Yoongi-Hyung?" Jimin asks and Taehyung slowly nods and throws the razor blade into the trash bin. 

"Wait. Why do we have to wait until tomorrow?" Taehyung asks and Jimin searches his brain for the correct answer. "Eh, because Yoongi said that he probably will end up sleeping on the couch in his studio," Jimin finally answers after remembering what the older told him at the hospital. "But shouldn't we see if he's fine or something?" Taehyung asks, sounding worried. The dancer shakes his head, "He told me that you shouldn't interrupt him when he's working and that if the hospital discharged him that must mean that he's fine," Jimin says, trying to sound as convincing as possible. The younger only nods before turning away from the older to continue what he was doing before he asked the question. 

Great save, Park Jimin

Tae💜
Yoongi-Hyung!
Are your head okay?
Jimin said that you had banged your head on something in the bathroom
Which by the way, is a mess
Please answer!!!
Read

Boba pearl
I'm fine Tae
No need to worry
Read

Tae💜
Okay
When are you coming home?
Read

Boba pearl
Probably today
Read

Tae💜
Okay🐻
Read

"Damn you, Park Jimin"

Yoongo
Park Jimin!
Read

Jiminie
Yeah, what's up?
Read

Yoongo
I told you that you shouldn't tell him that it was me who caused the mess.
Fuck, now he thinks I'm hurt
I'm not in the mood for this
Read

Jiminie
What should I tell him then?
That it was the bathtub who decided to cut itself with the razor blade in the bathtub?
And jeez, bubblegum, don't curse so much you carrot stick
Read

Yoongo
I give up.
Read

22:17

Yoongi sighs and throws his phone on the small table beside his bed.  He lays himself down and looks out of the window that's covered in small pearls of rain. Then he looks at the bandage around his left wrist, covering his numbers. "Fuck you. Fuck fate. Fuck you Kim Taehyung for messing with my heart so much that I became like this. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook for being so much braver than me, to tell Taehyung that you're his soulmate. Fuck you for being so good to Tae. Fuck me. Fuck me for being such a coward and for being too late. Too late to get a soulmate. Fuck the world. Fuck my fucking life," Yoongi curses while pressing two fingers against his wound. He got stitched up as soon as he got here and he's still missing a lot of blood. But luckily the doctors said that he could get discharged tomorrow so he can go home and explain to Taehyung why he was here. So he slowly let his eyelids fall and flies away to dreamland. 

Or nightmare land...

21:13

"When was this from?" Jungkook asks himself, not even looking out for someone who may enter the room. He averts his eyes towards the right bottom of the picture and sees a date "12/07 2012?" Jungkook slowly mumbles trying to calculate something in his head. "I was 15 here?" he says after a couple of minutes where he tried to get his brain to function. "Wait, he said that he was my best friend from before I lost my memory. But why is he holding me so close? And why am I kissing his cheek?" Jungkook asks himself again, frustrated and confused. "And here he isn't covering his numbers," Jungkook notices and after sitting there for several minutes he decides to go to bed after he has reminded himself to ask Jimin about the picture when he gets home. 

22:09

"Urgh, where is the lame boy?" the singer groans after almost an hour of waiting on the dancer to get home. "I want answers~" he whines and rolls around in the bed, messing the blankets and pillows up. "Maybe I should call him?" Jungkook contemplates but then he hears faint footsteps outside his room and gets up, hopeful. And the luck is with him because as soon he gets up, Jimin walks inside the room, looking drained and tired. "Hey, Hyung!" Jungkook jumps up from the bed to walk over to the older but the older waves a hand in front of him, making the younger halt. "I'm really not in the mood, Kook-Kook," Jimin warns him placing his things on the table and that's when Jungkook notices the shaking hands of the older. "Hyung, your hand are shaking," the singer says and takes a hold on the older's hand. 

"Hey! I know what you may need," Jungkook suggests happily, making the older look at him with tired eyes, "Peace and sleep?"Jimin says hopefully but his suggestion gets kicked away by a shake on the head from the younger. "I'm going to get my laptop, get comfy on the bed. I don't care which bed. Whatever your comfortable with," Jungkook says before leaving the bedroom and entering the living room where he sees his laptop on the sofa table. "I'm just taking a quick shower," he hears Jimin say from the other room and he shouts an answer to him, focusing on the laptop. 

When the younger finally finds what he needs he walks into their room, where he knows Jimin is because he heard the older exit the bathroom, after spending about ten minutes in there. But he's shocked when he sees Jimin laying on his bed. The dancer sees the singer's expression and slowly gets up, "I-I t-think your sm-smell is comforting, so-so I just laid my-myself here. I can-can get up if you want?" Jimin says shyly and stuttering, his voice becoming smaller and smaller. The younger only smiles and joins the older on the bed where he lays Jimin down on his stomach, before plopping down beside the older. "Jungkook what are you do-AH!" Jimin let's out when Jungkook suddenly starts massaging his shoulders. "Loosen up, Hyung. It's exactly what you need," Jungkook explains and gradually feels Jimin's body go limp under him, sometimes letting out small moans and breaths, maybe turning Jungkook a little on. 

"AH~ Jungkook that feels good," Jimin suddenly moans when Jungkook presses his hands down at another place on his shoulders. The younger's eyes widen but continue moving his hands.

After a little while, Jimin turns around to look at Jungkook with clouded eyes. "Thanks, Bubba. I really needed that," Jimin mumbles almost half-sleeping. The younger smiles at the older's cuteness and lays himself down beside the older, wrapping his arms around the older's waist, holding him close. I wanna hear more of his moans. It felt good to know that I was the reason behind his moans. "Everything for you," Jungkook ends up mumbling into the older's hair before falling asleep with a smile on his face. And somehow he can't get himself to forget the sound of Jimin's moan.