23

Friday 23 July, 07:55

"Hyung!" a voice shouts over the crowded hallway. Many heads turn around looking for the source of the voice. The bunny-like boy sprints towards his roommate. "I need to talk to you!" he says, breathless and panting. The older boy rolls his eyes and slams the door to his locker shut. "What now?" he snaps, making the younger take a step back. "I-I d-don't me-mean now. I just, just w-want to t-talk you. L-later, maybe?" Jungkook squeaks and Jimin almost loses his cold facade at the younger's vulnerableness. Without the younger noticing, he quickly gets rid of the soft look in his eyes. 

"We're roommates, right? So we end up talking to each other no matter what. Of course, unless you go home with Taehyung," Jimin says and throws his bag over his shoulder, turns around and walks towards the dance studios. 

The younger looks after the older and sighs. It's until Taehyung pops up behind him, giving him a peck on the neck and holds his hand, walking together to the singing lessons they both have. 

♦♦♦

"Goodmorning, sleepyhead," Hoseok says to his roommate who walked out of the bathroom, looking like utter shit. "Mh" Namjoon answers, gathering all his stuff for classes. The older furrow his brows, not knowing the reason behind the younger's absent-minded behaviour. "Why so moody?" he asks with a small smile, but the younger only shrugs and walks out of the room. "Jeez, this is going to be hard," the dancer mumbles and jump down from his desk. 

When he walks out to the kitchen, expecting the younger to be there, he only sees the empty room. "Did he leave that quick? Man, he was really in a rush to leave me?" Hoseok mumbles and takes his bag, walking out the apartment, remembering to lock the door behind himself. 

When he reaches the entrance of the academy he notices a mint-haired boy. "Isn't that the popular producer?" he asks himself and walks closer, trying to get an answer to his quiet question. "Excuse me!" he shouts when he sees the face of the mint-haired boy.

The said boy turns around and sees the happy boy waving at him. He hesitantly lifts his hand, giving a small wave back. The younger dancer jumps towards him and almost hits the older boy. "Can I ask you a little favour?" he asks and Yoongi looks suspiciously at him. "Depends," he says lowly, shocking the younger with his deep intimidating voice. "Well, you know the dance tonight, right?" he asks and the other nods. "I'm asking for the party committee, but we would love if you could make a playlist for tonight. We've heard that you know very much about music and all, so if you could make just a playlist we would be very happy?" the younger asks, voice getting smaller as the older's eyes becoming harder. "Sorry?" he squeaks out, making the older's eyes softer. 

"Sorry, I don't mean to scare you," the older says with a small smile, knowing he scared the shit out of the younger dancer. "I would love to make a playlist for you, but I need to know how you organise the party. Is it some cliché thing where I have to put a mawkish love song in the end?" the older says and Hoseok nods happily. "Yeah. I decide to ignore your last statement because love songs are not maw-maw... whatever," Hoseok says before clapping like an excited kid. "But yeah, please, if you have time," he says. 

"You can count on me."

♦♦♦

"Yoongi-Hyung!" Jimin shouts when he sees the older boy in the hallway. Yoongi turns around and sees the younger walking towards him. "What's up?" he says, fiddling with his fingers. He tries not to look at his wrist. 

"I was going to ask, if we're going to get ready for the party tonight, together or alone?" Jimin asks, excitingly, the glee evident in the younger's eyes. The older sighs, when he remembers that he has to doll up for the party tonight. Jimin takes the older's sigh as a bad thing and quickly squeaks, "You don't have to come to the party with me... If-if you don't wa-want to. You know that right? I-I could al-always go b-back to the m-mall and re-return your clothes?" but the older quickly shakes his head. "It's just that I have to make a playlist for the dance. But I just have to make Taehyung help me. Don't worry about that, okay?" Yoongi says patting the younger's head, making him blush a little, "Just make sure that you come, looking... Sensational, okay? It's your first time going to a dance at this school, right?"

The younger nods and Yoongi gives him a small smile, "Then I'm sorry that you have to go with me and not someone else. But just make sure that you feel content, okay?" and the younger nods again with a big smile. "Thanks for going with me!" he squeaks and skips away, only to stop in his tracks and turns around, shouting, "I wouldn't go if it wasn't you I was going with, Yoongi-Hyung!" making the older blush at the many stares he got from other students.

  ♦♦♦

 "Wouldn't go if it wasn't you I was going with, Yoongi-Hyung!" Jungkook hears a voice say and he doesn't even have to think before he knows that the voice belongs to Jimin. He sighs. The feeling is back again. Like there's a snake around his heart and biting it every time, Jimin sounds happy, talking to or about Yoongi. And it's not like it's hurting him. But every time Jimin just smile around the older producer, the snake around the youngest boy's heart bites him, like it's saying "You're just letting that happen? Come on, do something? Or can't you?"

"What are you doing to my heart, Hyung?" he mumbles angrily to himself, before walking out of the school and towards his soulmate, waiting for him beside a light pole. When he reached the older he noticed the gloomy look on his boyfriend's face. "Why so grumpy?" he asks but the older only shakes his head. "Nothing. Ready to go?"

"Yeah, sure."

    ♦♦♦  

  "Wouldn't go if it wasn't you I was going with, Yoongi-Hyung!" Taehyung hears Jimin's characteristic voice shout through the halls of the school. He hasn't thought about it so much before. He never really thought the thought of Yoongi being together with someone. He was always single. And Taehyung knows that it sounds stupid when he thinks that Yoongi would die alone. But it's weird. That he has so much against Yoongi being together with someone. "Damn it," he growls lowly and walks faster towards the exit.

So basically, it's a week ago, when I last updated. I don't really know when I'm going to update again, but I will make sure that the next chapter is going to come within the next 477286 years.