29

Not proofread. Sorry, but do point out if you find any mistakes. 

Sunday, July 25, 19:26

"Son of a mushroom! Where in the world have you been?!" Hoseok asks his roommate when he sees the younger step into the living room. 

"Out," the younger answers shorty and the older sighs, "Why are you ignoring and only giving me short answers?" Hoseok asks with a tired but curious voice, "M'not," Namjoon answers making the older widen his eyes. 

"You just did?" the older points out, pouting and standing up. "Tell me what's wrong," he says softly. The younger lets out a small sigh and closes the fridge where he looked after food. "Why did you invite me to the party? The one for two days ago?" Namjoon asks, voice slightly wavering. Hoseok glances at the younger shortly. "Because I didn't want you to go alone," he says not knowing that it was the wrong thing to say. 

"Huh, I see," Namjoon says bluntly. "Then I'm happy to say that I've found my soulmate and don't need your pity charity any more," he says before disappearing again.

♦♦♦

18:17

"You wanna get some food?" Taehyung says popping his head into their room where the older sits by the desk, papers scattered on the desk in front of him. "Yeah, let me grab my purse," Yoongi says before getting up. 

They leave their dorm in a comfortable silence. They walk towards a small café they used to go to when they first moved in together. Taehyung slowly slides over to the older grabbing Yoongi's wrist moving his thumb over the bandage. The older lets Taehyung grab his hand, secretly enjoying the warm hand that hugs his. 

When they enter the small cosy café, they immediately are met with a happy smile. The old man behind the desk lights up when he sees the two familiar boys. "Oh, great goodness! I thought you were dead! Give me a second," the old man dashes through a bead curtain. A mere second after he comes out again with an old lady. "Oh, Yoongi! It's been so long. Come on sit down, sit down. I'll bring the usual, okay!?" the old lady asks and the two youngest can't help but smile and Yoongi lets out a small giggle. "Yeah, thanks."

They place themselves on the bar stools sitting in front of each other. "It's been a while since I've been here," Taehyung says. "Yeah, me too," Yoongi smiles and looks at the younger. Taehyung looks at the older's inviting hand and before he knows it, their hands are linked to each other again.

They sit in a comfortable silence before the old married couple comes out with two big bowls and mugs with hot steaming chocolate. "Thanks for the food!" Taehyung squeals when he sees the bowl of noodles, he didn't know he was craving for so long. The couple smiles at the younger's cuteness and pulls two chairs to the table. "It's been so long! How have you been?" The old lady asks but before Taehyung or Yoongi can speak, she sees the intertwined hands. "Oh. Yoongi you told him! Did he like the present? And what about the cake? I used a lot of my precious time on that cake, you know that right? Oh! The necklace! I had to stop myself before stealing it from you. It was gorgeous! Taehyung you must've been so happy for the surprise!" The old lady says happily, the old man, sitting beside her, trying to calm her down. 

"What?" Taehyung asks, confusion painted on his face. "Yoongi, what does she mean?" he asks the older sitting in front of him. 

"Ehm..."

"You haven't got them?" the old man says and suddenly slaps Yoongi's arm. "You coward! Why haven't you given it to him? And what about the cake?! I could have eaten that!" he says and Yoongi sighs. "Taehyung found his soulmate. His name is Jeon Jungkook," he starts off with a small breathy voice. The old couple looks at him in confusion and he holds a hand up to stop them from commenting. "So, I couldn't give him what I was supposed to give him. We ate the celebration cake. And we loved it, thank you for baking it. But instead of celebrating what I planned to celebrate, we celebrated the found of Taehyung's soulmate. Which means that Jungkook was also there. And I still have the necklace, it's in my nightstand," Yoongi explains. 

"I still don't get what you're talking about," Taehyung mumbles with his mouth full of noodles. "Okay, my dear. Let me tell you a very interesting story about a coward named Yoongi and a beautiful boy named Taehyung," the old lady says with a smile and Taehyung hides his blush behind his mug while Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Okay, so Taehyung and Yoongi used to go to this café almost every week to have their daily date. One day, Yoongi, the coward, comes up to me and ask, 'Can you bake me a cake'. Me, a wise old lady, asks why and he says that he found his soulmate and his soulmate is called Taehyung. I was very happy when he told me that Taehyung was his soulmate. So I baked a cake and it was very tasteful. So he takes the cake and shows me a beautiful necklace and says 'I wanna give this to Taehyung' and I almost cried because it was very beautiful. Yoongi says that he wanted to do it the day after he took the cake. So the next day I was prepared to meet you at the entrance but you never came. Two years later they show up again and I, of course, meet them with open arms. Of course, until Taehyung says that he doesn't have an idea about the necklace. Just saying, I want the necklace if nobody is planning to wear it?" the old lady ends off leaving the table to take care of the next customers. "I better go too. My wife doesn't know how to cook. And I prefer her not to burn the café down," he says before leaving the table. 

"Hyung?"