30

Sunday, July 25, 21:15

"You can't stop avoiding me, you know that, right? We sleep in the same goddamn room," Taehyung whines at the older who don't listen because of the headphones on his mint-hair. "Hey!" the younger throws a pillow in the older's direction but Yoongi somehow manages to dodge the pillow making the younger pout. "Yoongi-Hyung explain! Explain! What does that old lady mean with the cake and necklace!" Taehyung whines louder this time, making the older look at him. 

"Look, it's nothing," Yoongi says, eyes on the screen again. "No!" the younger pouts eyes begging for an explanation. "Please," he almost whimpers, the older's attention fully on him. "K," Yoongi says before motioning to the younger to come closer. Yoongi gets up and shuffles over to his nightstand grabbing something from it and returning to the younger. 

He opens the lid on the red and black box in his hand revealing the necklace the old lady was talking about. "Hyung," Taehyung whispers looking at the necklace, almost choking up in amazement. "It's so beautiful." Indeed. The necklace had a simple silver chain ending in a small pendant. "What gemstone is it?" Taehyung asks the older. "It must've been expensive."

"Swiss blue topaz," Yoongi answers softly. He lets his finger graze over the gemstone on the necklace. "A perfect gemstone to the December-kids."

"Is it the necklace you brought for me?" Taehyung asks, looking at the older's hand clutching the velvet box. He looks up at the older and sees him nodding slowly. "Why?" he asks like a little kid. 

"Because I love you," Yoongi says softly as ever, not looking at the younger. "I found my soulmate and I was happy. I was happy that it was you and I was happy because of our friendship. I was delighted when I saw your wrist, but that came crashing down when you came home and said that Jungkook was your soulmate."

"I don't know what to say," Taehyung whisper and Yoongi nods, getting up and closes the lid on the box. "Okay," he says. 

"Wait! Where are you going?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi shrugs, "Work?" he almost asks and the younger shakes his head, "No, stay."

Yoongi looks at him for a second, shrugs and then sits down again beside the younger, just closer this time. "Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asks after a minute of comfortable silence. 

"Because," Yoongi starts of, voice slightly wavering, "You looked so happy when you were with Jungkook. Because you always came home with a cute smile on your face, and because I realised that I couldn't compare with that. Because I knew that I impossibly could make you happier than Jungkook. Because you deserved happiness more than me."

"Hyung," Taehyung whispers and looks at the older. "How would you know that?" he asks almost angrily, his voice rising. "You would never know if I liked you if you never asked. You would never know how much happiness you can give me. You don't know if I love you just like you love me if you never let me," Taehyung says trying to get eye contact with Yoongi. 

"I know," the older just answers making the younger more annoyed. "What?! Why didn't you say anything to me?!" he asked angrily. 

Yoongi kisses him.

Right on the lips, soft lips against another. Like two fresh breathes of air crashing against each other meeting in the middle of a storm of problems. Taehyung widens his eyes just to close them again. His brain decides to guide his arms around the older's smaller body trying to get him closer. Yoongi sighs softly, automatically scooting closer to the younger, wanting to be embraced by the younger's hold. He snakes his hand around Taehyung's neck pulling him closer. They both sigh when they feel a warm feeling in their hearts hugging each other tighter so their hearts can be closer to another. 

They kiss until they're out of breath. Yoongi pulls away first, looking up at the younger. "Ehm," he starts of mumbling. He doesn't see the younger's eyes on his lips and he didn't expect another incoming kiss from Taehyung again. This time their lips press against each other harder, hearts closer this time, Yoongi on Taehyung'a lap and arms more around the younger's neck, fingers in the greyish hair. Yoongi moans suddenly when he feels the younger's tongue asking for entrance by licking Yoongi's bottom lip and hand gripping onto the latter's waist. He slowly parts his lips feeling a warm sensation inside of his mouth a second after. Yoongi blinks just to glance at the younger's face. Taehyung's eyes are closed and his face looks even more beautiful up close. 

This being Yoongi's first kiss, the latter sighs gently into the younger's mouth feeling a small smile against his own. The older, not knowing what to do, sucks lightly at the tongue inside of his mouth and feels Taehyung's grip on his waist tighten. Liking the safe, tight ring of arms around his waist, he sucks the younger's lips again, biting softly at the tongue. 

Yoongo POV

I gasp when I feel him push me further down on the bed, making me lie down. Lips still om mine and hands beside my face, lifting his own body up over me. I tug at his grey locks, pulling his lips away from mine, wanting to talk. "Tae," I whisper between small passionate kisses. He finally pulls his lips away, then letting his head fall down in the crook of my neck, sniffing in and then starts to kiss on spots there. 

"I like you a lot" I whisper and Taehyung pulls away his lips from my collarbone, almost making me whine. "Like you a lot too, Pearl," he answers, throwing in a nickname which makes me blush. 

He kisses my lips again, just a little, sweet peck this time and lets his body fall down on the bed beside me, pulling me closer. I turn on my side to look at him, for a minute before capturing the tempting lips of his. "I like you a lot a lot," I say smiling softly at him. 

"Like you a very lot too," Taehyung says while leaning in for another kiss.