9

"I think that was too rude, Jungkookie," Taehyung says after Yoongi rushed out of the door. He glances at the younger and he can't help to notice the missing guilt there should have been. "Kook?" he asks softly and gains the attention of the younger. "What, Hyung?" he answers and Taehyung can't help to suppress a sigh. "That was kind of rude, don't you think?" he asks and looks the younger directly in the eyes. The younger huffs and crosses his arms, "I only spoke the truth, Hyung. I know it may have sounded rude and I'm sorry. But I think somebody needs to make him exit that shell he's hiding in. And I look up to him as my Hyung but right now, the way he's treating everybody around him, I can't get myself to look up to him anymore. And it's simply because I think there is nothing to look up to anymore," he says, not letting the older's eyes go once. Taehyung gasps at the younger words but he can't help to agree with the younger's words. And it kills Taehyung every day to not know the reason behind the older's behaviour. He sighs and walks towards to the door. "Hey, where are you going?" Jungkook asks when he sees the older putting his shoes on. "Looking for Yoongi-Hyung, what does it look like?" Taehyung says and quickly grabs his wallet and phone before exiting the door leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook in the hallway, frozen and confused. 

♦♦♦

"Yoongi-Hyung!" someone shouts and Yoongi looks around in the park where he chose to sit under a tree doing nothing than zoning out and looking at nothing in particular. he looks up and sees Taehyung running towards him, his hair windblown and face red. He can feel his heart sink at the sight because he can't be the one who coos at the sight and make the younger blush. Again, that is Jungkook's job. He looks down when he feels Taehyung plop down beside him and grabs a bunch of grass from the ground beside him. After a while, just sitting there in complete silence, the younger clears his throat, "Ehm..." he starts. Yoongi stops harassing the grass and looks up at the younger, then at the sight in front of him, hums lowly as an answer. "I'm sorry," and Yoongi looks at the younger again. He furrows his brows in confusion making the younger reach up to smooth his brows up and that makes the older's expression soften. "Why are you apologizing?" he asks with a low voice and the younger can't help to feel a shiver run down his spine. 

"Because?" the younger asks and sees the older's lips slightly curve up. The older turns his face so he can look at the younger. "Well, I'm asking you," he says making the younger gulp by the look on Yoongi's face. Yoongi's face is painted with a smirk on his lips, a twinkle in the eyes and a playful stare. "Ehm?" Taehyung tries again and Yoongi can't help to laugh at the younger's attempt to form an answer to his question. The younger smiles at the older's laugh because you could see everything. From his gums to his small teeth and crinkled eyes. And that laugh made Taehyung really happy. Because it had been long since he last saw that face. Too long. 

"You know, you don't look like you're going to a funeral every day," he says after a while. Yoongi doesn't say anything, just turns his face away from Taehyung's. "Hey," he says again softly making Yoongi look at him. "You really don't. Many boys at campus look just like you, you aren't the only one. And the mint hair really looks nice."

Yoongi nods, still not saying anything. "Thanks," he says lowly and looks Taehyung directly in the eyes. "Really. Thank you," he says and somehow his words make Taehyung blush. "You're welcome, Hyung," he says shyly making the older chuckle at him. "Hey!? Why are you laughing at me?!" he asks jokingly and the older laughs again, just louder this time. "I don't know? Maybe it's because you get shy when I thank you," Yoongi says with a smile and Taehyung whines and bury his face in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi doesn't pull away and Taehyung smiles against his arm making Yoongi ask, "Why are you smiling?"

"Because it's been long since I saw you smile this much, that's why," he states and looks up at the older. The producer's breath hitches when he sees the singer look up at him. Hair messed up from rubbing himself on the older's arm and big doe eyes looking at him adoringly. He smiles and pecks the younger's forehead making the younger gasp at the action. To be honest, Yoongi's shocked too. He didn't know that he had the courage to do such thing to the younger. "Yeah," he says trying to cover his blush up. "I guess it's been long. My cheekbones hurt now. I guess you're good at making me smile," he says and sees a crimson red colour invade the younger's cheek. 

♦♦♦

Taehyung ended up laying his head on Yoongi's lap. They were talking and suddenly Taehyung removed the older's hand away from his lap and laid his head on the older's leg. The older needed some seconds to adjust the weight on his lap and then continued what he was talking about looking down at the beauty on his lap. After hours of just sitting and talking, they both let out a yawn. "Guess we're going back," Taehyung says and gets up from Yoongi's lap. The older restrains himself from letting out a whine when the warm on his lap disappears. ANd that's when he notices how dark it is. He looks at his wristwatch and sees that it's almost half past ten. On the way back, they walk in complete silence until Taehyung decides to grab the older's hand. Yoongi doesn't say anything and lets the younger hold his hand the whole way back. 

When they enter the door, they meet an empty apartment. Yoongi looks at Taehyung confused. "Jungkook went home to Jimin," he says as an answer to Yoongi's unspoken question. Yoongi only nods and walks to his small closet and finds some clothes to wear, "I'm gonna shower," he says and he hears a faint "Okay" as an answer. 

When he comes out of the shower he sees Taehyung laying in his own bed looking like a burrito while playing on his phone, "You aren't gonna shower?" he asks the younger and Taehyung shakes his head letting out another yawn, "Nah, I'm gonna wait to tomorrow," he says and Yoongi only hums. 

"Goodnight Hyung. Sleep well"

"Goodnight Taehyung. Sweet dreams"