22

Wednesday, 21 July, 18:00

"Finally! Home sweet home!" Yoongi groans after the long day of clothes-searching. He lays throws himself on the couch. But he didn't see the scattered clothes before really looking around. He sighs and pulls up his sweater sleeve. Even in July, the boy has a thick sweater on. But he used to it. Having to hide the scars, made it hard for the producer to not have long-sleeves on. He sighs as soon as he sees the bandage around them. He remembers when Jimin had to remove all of the razors they owned, which lead to Taehyung asking where all the razors went. And what could the older say? That he has been cutting himself for a couple of years now and only managed to almost kill himself?

"I'll be back, in a second, Babe. I just need to-" Yoongi quickly pulls down his sleeve when he sees a dishevelled Taehyung in a pair of boxers and a wrinkled shirt. "When did you come home, Hyung?" he asks the older and Yoongi shrugs. "Why do you care?" he asks bluntly and he almost regrets it when he sees the hurt look in the younger's face. "Well-" the younger starts but Yoongi quickly gets up from the seat on the couch and grabs his phone and keys on the coffee table. "Forget it, I'll be over at Jimin's," he says and exits the door, leaving a confused Taehyung behind. 

♦♦♦

"Hey," Jungkook says as soon as the older singer comes back to the room. The younger holds the blanket over his naked body with one hand and makes grabby hands with the older. The older scoots over and places a small peck on the younger's lips. "Hey, Baby," he mumbles into the younger's hair. "Did you hear Yoongi come home?" he asks and the younger shakes his head.

"No, why?" he asks and the older sighs. "Nothing, really," he whispers. "Is he still out there?" he squeaks and the older sighs again, "Nah, he's with Jimin."

"Okay," the younger says quietly. He hugs the older closer and hides his head in the taller's chest. "Hey, why don't we go to my dorm and maybe join them?" he says and looks at the older with puppy eyes. 

Jungkook thinks that he thinks weirdly. Because he feels a need to know what the two older boys are doing together. Are they dating? What connection do they have? What are they? And Taehyung is puzzled by why he was happy that Jungkook asked that question. Because what are Jimin and Yoongi? And why did Yoongi pull down his sleeve in a flash when Taehyung entered the living room/kitchen? He needed answers. And after Jungkook's question, he'll maybe get the answers. 

  ♦♦♦ 

"Hey, Hyung?" Jimin says when he sees the older standing behind the door. He steps aside letting the older enter the dorm. "What brings you here?" he asks but no answer comes from the older. "Hyung?" the younger asks again, watching the older place himself on the couch. He watches the mint-haired man hide his head in his hands, sighing into them. "Do you want some water?" the younger asks carefully and the older shakes his head. "Wanna talk?" he squeaks and the older looks up, glossy eyes while nodding slowly. The younger walks over to the couch and plops down beside the older. "What happened?"

"Nothing that surprised me, really," Yoongi says and sighs again, looking up at the ceiling, trying to make the tears fall back into his eyes again. 

"Well, there must be something?" Jimin murmurs and Yoongi looks down. "They just did what they are best at," Yoongi whispers. "Have sex?" the younger asks curiously and the older lets out a small chuckle. "Correct," he whispers again, knowing that his voice will crack if he speaks any louder. The younger gasps and scoots closer so he can hug the older. 

As soon as they pull away again from the hug, they hear the front door click open. "We're back!" the hear two familiar voices say and the two older boys look at each other in shock. "Pull down your sleeve!" Jimin whisper-yells, gesturing the sleeve that rolled up when they hugged. Yoongi looks at his bandaged wrist and shrugs. "Let them see. If they care enough they'll probably ask. I don't care," he says and Jimin sends him an insecure look. "Okay, if you insist." he says before he shouts "We're in here!" to the younger boys. 

When the younger boys enter, the two older boys immediately notice the limp in Jungkook's walk. Taehyung leads the youngest to the couch where Jimin and Yoongi are placed. Jungkook is now sitting beside Jimin and Taehyung beside Yoongi.

"So," Taehyung begins. "What are you up to?" he asks, pressing his hands together. The oldest scoffs quietly and look at Taehyung," I don't know, weren't you busy fucking Jungkook for a couple minutes ago?" he hisses and Taehyung looks down. Jungkook clears his throat, evidently uncomfortable with the situation. "You have a problem with that?" he asks, making Yoongi look at him. "Would you care. As long as you get Taehyung's dick stuffed up in your ass, right?" Yoongi growls making Jimin stand up. "What are you doing here anyway, Kook?" he asks and now the youngest is glaring at the dancer. 

"I don't know, maybe it's because it's my dorm?" he says making Jimin roll his eyes. 

"Wow, now it's your dorm, huh?"

"Yes!"

"You practically live with Taehyung, since when did you even look at this as your dorm?" Jimin is almost shouting and Taehyung and Yoongi can only watch the fight get more serious. "I don't know! Since I live here," Jungkook says, also angry.

"Oh, come on, you live in Taehyung's bed!" he shots back, making the youngest take a step back. "Maybe because you won't even notice when I'm here anyway!"

"Now it's my fault! Suddenly it's my fault that you want to stay in Taehyung's bed, rather than spend time with me! Like it was my fault that you lost your memories! Like it was my fault for fighting with you at the night you met Taehyung. Like it was my fault when you came home with an extra number on your damn wrist. Like it was my fault that you don't fucking remember anything about your childhood! Like it was my fucking fault that you suddenly wasn't my soulmate but Taehyung's!" Jimin shouts, tears rolling down his cheeks and eyes wide. He's breathing hard and his chest moves up and down in a quick pace. He looks at the two older boys that look shocked over his outburst. "What do you mean by I'm Taehyung's soulmate and not yours?" Jungkook asks and Jimin suddenly thinks about what he just said. 

Let's just do it

"We're all supposed to meet our soulmate someday, Bubba. You know that. Did you feel the sudden attraction when you met Taehyung? Or did you get the feeling when you saw the numbers on his wrist? Cause if the answer is the latter, it would be a good idea to think about your feelings again. Are you attracted to Tae because the numbers say so, or is it because you love him, truly?" Jimin says looking at the two boys. Taehyung is still placed on the couch and Jungkook is still standing up, his legs wobbly. 

The dancer walks towards the front door but when he is about to exit the apartment. "And for god's sake, try to look around and look at Yoongi's wrist," he says before the door slams shut behind him. Leaving the two youngest and the oldest. Taehyung is the first to look at the bandaged wrist. "What happened?" he asks worriedly. The oldest only looks the second-youngest dead in the eyes and say: "Why do you think we had to get rid of all the razor blades?" The oldest says before getting up from the couch, leaving Taehyung more shocked than he was before and walks towards the door. "And by the way, you can fuck as much as you want here. I'm gonna let Jimin sleepover at ours, Tae."

That was his last words before letting the door close behind him, leaving two shocked boys.

I updated! Yay. I will try to update again someday in the next week, but I advise you to not get our hopes up😊

Bai