7

"Yay! Strike again!" the youngest says happily while skipping to his boyfriend who is clapping like a proud father. The oldest doesn't say anything while trying to stay quiet and keep a hold of himself so he doesn't do something rude. He gives Jungkook a strained smile when the youngest glances at him and luckily Jungkook doesn't notice the fakeness in Yoongi's smile. Taehyung walks up to the bowling balls and places his slender fingers into the holes. Yoongi looks at him while the younger boy takes some steps and sends the ball onto the bowling lane and makes a strike. The youngest of the three jumps up and runs over to Taehyung and gives him a happy hug, not noticing the oldest who quickly looks away. It's not until someone says that it's his turn that he looks at the couple again. He can't remember why he said that he wanted to play. Maybe it was because of the puppy eyes Taehyung gave him when Yoongi said that he didn't want to play and just wanted to sit down and do nothing than eat. Maybe it was because of his low self-control that made him succumb to the plead the younger boy sent him. Maybe it was fate that decided that he had to play with the younger boys. But here he is, throwing the ball right into the gutter. It's not that he is bad at bowling. His mind is everywhere and he can't focus. He hears light laughter and looks back. On the bench are Taehyung and Jungkook laughing at him and that sparkles a light anger in him. He takes another ball and tries to focus. He throws the ball and tumbled over all of the pins by striking at the middle. he turns around and sees two shocked faces and shrugs. He walks over, wits down and takes a sip of his iced coffee. 

"I didn't know that you were that good at bowling Hyung," Taehyung says while it's Jungkook's turn. The oldest doesn't say anything and that makes the younger continue, "When did you get that good?" he asks and that makes Yoongi give him a short answer: "When we used to go out for bowling once a month." The last sentence leaves the younger speechless. The awkward atmosphere is broken by a high laughter running through the bowling hall. The sound makes all of the bowlers look after what or who made that sound. Yoongi finds out by following the sound and ends up looking at three boys laughing together. A second after he gets eye contact with one of them. Park Jimin. Jimin's eyes widen and he drags the other boys over to where Yoongi is seated. "Hi, Yoongs!" he says happily while waving. The silent Taehyung looks up and gets eye contact with his best friend. "Hey, Chim!" he says and jumps up from his seat. A minute after Jungkook returns and sees the new company that they got. He sees Jimin hugging Yoongi and smiles. He knows that the oldest has been sulky and grumpy 90% percent of the time. He walks over to them with a big smile and surprises his soulmate with a back hug and he can almost feel the smile on Taehyung's face when he does so. "Hey, Hyungs!" he says and gets a hug from Jimin and a pat on the head from Seokjin and Namjoon. He sits down on Taehyung lap and feels two arms wrap around. Jungkook sighs contently and leans into Taehyung's touch. What he doesn't notice are the two boys who look at the couple with love and pain in their eyes. And what the two boys don't notice is that Seokjin and Namjoon spot the look in their eyes. 

The rest of the evening goes by playing bowling. Taehyung apologized to Yoongi for forgetting their frequent trip to the bowling centre when no one cared about soulmates. While walking home Yoongi suddenly feels someone pricking him on his shoulder. He stops looks up from his shoes and sees Jimin standing behind him with a determined face. "I need to talk to you, Hyung," he says and the two boys' sudden stop makes the other boys looking at them. Taehyung stops in his track when he doesn't feel his roommate's presence and turns around and sees that Jimin has grabbed Yoongi's wrist and that they are looking each other in the eyes. The sight sparkles a feeling in Taehyung that he can't define. He shrugs it off thinking it's worry for his roommate and turns around again so he can walk on with Jungkook. But Jungkook also stopped. Unlike Taehyung he can define the feeling that starts growing inside of him when he sees Yoongi stand so close to Jimin. It's jealousy. But he doesn't know why the feeling suddenly starts to bloom in him. He shakes his head and says to himself that it's because he couldn't get Yoongi's attention when they were bowling and he got jealous because Jimin is better at getting Yoongi's attention than Jungkook. That must be it, Jungkook thinks to himself before gripping Taehyung's hand and walks towards their dorm rooms.