32(Last chapter)

Sorry for the bad ending I just want it to be over now. I feel like, it has been too boring, so you'll get a dull and boring ending and I'm really sorry. 

Monday, 26 July, 17:34

"Talk to me, please," Taehyung says desperately, the older still him ignoring him. "Hyung!" he whines and the older sighs. "Leave me alone," he says before throwing himself on the bed with the face first. "I don't really want to talk to you."

"Well, you have to," Taehyung says before turning the older around, Taehyung lifting himself over the older, getting the eye contact. He leans down, putting his head on the crook of the older's neck. 

"Fuck you."

"Okay," the younger whispers, "tell me what's wrong?"

"Fuck you. I hate you. Go to hell, eat your dick, whatever. I hate you with all of my heart. I wish you step on a lego brick," Yoongi curses and the younger sighs. "Sorry," he squeaks. 

"Apology not accepted."

"C'mon, Hyung," Taehyung whines. 

"You broke my heart," Yoongi finally says with a broken voice. "So much. And you make fun of me breaking your heart. It's not quite fun, you know that?"

"I know, I know," Taehyung says before lifting himself up again and plants a kiss on the smaller's lips. "I'm sorry, so so sorry and I love you."

"Love you too."

"Hey, Hyung," Jungkook says entering the dance room. He sees the two older boys waiting for him. "Hey, you're here!" Hoseok says before pushing Jimin towards him. "Talk."

"What?" Jungkook asks confused. "Nothing Bubba," Jimin sighs. 

"It made you sigh, what's wrong?"

"Are you together with Taehyung again?" Jimin blurts out. The younger lets out a small laugh. "No, what made you think that?"

"I just saw you in the hallway," the older mumbles and Jungkook giggles again. "We're not. He wants to be with Yoongi and I kind of wants to be with you," he shrugs. 

"Really?" Jimin asks walking closer. "Yeah, of course. You always make me smile."

"Kiss me," Jimin is standing right in front of the younger now. "Kiss me."

"As you please," Jungkook says with a smile before leaning down pressing his lips against plump ones. He sighs and pulls Jimin closer, doubling the proximity. 

"Please stay with me," Jimin whispers after pulling away. "Always, Hyung," Jungkook smiles. 

I will probably unpublish this again because it didn't really work out as I wanted it to be. Now I'm happy that not to many people read this to the end😂😂 This really sucks. I'll see if I can publish a chapter on a new story I thought of, this being more thought of. 

I'm sorry for those who actually enjoyed this (I still don't get how that's possible). Lub you lots.