5

"Ah~ Tae. Tae~Tae~" A moaning voice comes from the youngers bedroom and keeps distracting the producer so he can't make any songs. He glances at the bathroom door, thinking if he wants to cut himself now or later. I can do it now and later, he thinks. He's used to hearing a voice moaning his soulmate's name instead of himself.  Do they even know I'm here? he asks himself but to be honest, would anyone notice if he was here? Probably not. He sighs and shuts his computer down and runs a hand through his hair. At times like this, he just wants to disappear. At times like this when there is someone else making love with his soulmate. He snaps back to reality when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. Thinking it was only an alarm or a message from his teacher, he ignores but it keeps vibrating in his pocket so he takes it up after several minutes of a vibrating phone and sees a hoard of messages from a dance major called Park Jimin.

Park Jimin

Hey, Hyung

Wanna come over?

My roommate isn't home so we could talk about the reason why you stared at Tahyung

Hello?

Heeeeeeeeyy?

HEEEEEYYYYEEEEEYYYEAAAA

Hyung are u there?

I'm bored

Please...

Read

Me

Park Jimin leave me alone, please.

Read

Shit, you're fast.

Read

Okay, I will come over.

I have nothing to do anyway. 

Where do you live?

Read

Park Jimin

Building nr. 5 Room number 578

Read

Me

But that's two apartments from mine...

Wait... You live with Jeon Jungkook right?

Read

Park Jimin

Yeah, are you coming or what?

Read

Me

Yeah.

Read

♦♦♦

Five minutes after Jimin hears a slight knocking on the door. He jumps up and speedwalks to the door. He opens the door and meets a slightly dishevelled Yoongi. He grabs the older's wrist, not noticing the scars that are scattered on the older's wrist. The producer only sighs and let the younger pull him onto the couch in the comfy-looking livingroom. When the older sits on the couch, Jimin runs to the kitchen and takes the tray with two cups and a small plate with home-made cookies. 

"So tell me," the younger says while munching on a cookie. The older doesn't say anything and takes a sip from his cup with tea. "No," he says harshly and ignores the hurtful expression the younger gets. "I don't trust you enough to say it. But you can tell me your reason," he adds but Jimin shakes his head, "Well I don't trust you enough either," he says and takes a new cookie. 

"Well, why am I here then?" Yoongi asks and Jimin shrugs. "Don't know."

"Well, if that's the case I'm leaving," the older of the two says and puts his mug down and walks towards the front door. "No!" the younger almost shouts making the older stop, "Please stay," he says with a small voice and that makes the older slowly walk back the younger. Because at that moment the dancer looked so vulnerable and small that Yoongi couldn't get himself to leave him in that state. He sits down beside the younger again and looks at him, "Well, then tell me something else then. To make you trust me and the other way around," he says softly and a smile paints the dancer's face. "Okay, what do you wanna know?" he asks and the older shrugs. "Well, I don't know what I wanna know. What do you wanna know?" he asks and lets the younger think for a bit, "Oh! I got it! Why do you always put a full stop behind your sentences when you text?" the younger says and the older rolls with his eyes. "because I want to." 

"Okay," if Jimin did notice the blunt answer he chose to ignore it. "Well, do you wanna know something about me. You have to know, that if you want to know my reason why I stare at Jungkook then I have to know the reason why you stare at Taehyung. I mean, what connection do you guys even have?"Jimin says and the older sighs. "He's my roommate," he says and the younger gasps. "What!" he asks shocked. The older just nods and then Jimin starts laughing making the older confused. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I know what they do sometimes. You know... They once did it when I was home and when I brought it up they were so embarrassed. And they have never done it since. I mean they haven't done it when I'm home... I feel so bad for you if you have ever heard it. They are so loud and..." the younger doesn't finish because of the sad and angry expression on the older's face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that. It's just because they sound happy when they do it and when I hear that Jun- I mean when they both are happy I get happy. I don't know why. But sometimes I just wanna cry because... Wait, I shouldn't say this," the younger rambles but the older's expression doesn't change. "I really want to leave you right now Park Jimin," Yoongi says and Jimin presses his lips together so they form a very thin line. And that says something because of his very plump lips. "Okay... Let's change the subject!" he says happily and the older sighs deeply. 

This is gonna take a loooooong time, the older thinks.

♦♦♦

In room number 576 are two boys panting and smiling at each other. "I love you Kim Taehyung. I'm happy I found you," Jungkook says breathlessly. The older smiles sweetly at the youngers words and brush Jungkook's bangs away from his forehead so he can place a small kiss on his forehead. 

"I love you too Kookie. No one is gonna come between us, right?" he asks and the younger nods, looking like a cute puppy while doing so. 

"I promise!"

What they didn't know is that the promise they just made is going to be broken.