18

Tuesday 20 July 15:27

"Let's go to the dance together!" Jimin says happily to the older boy beside him. They're both placed on a hill behind the dormitories. They were sitting in silence before the young dancer broke it, making the older lift his eyes from his notebook where notes and lyrics are scattered on the paper. 

"Why?" the producer grumbles not wanting to talk or do anything but make lyrics and sleep. "Because?" Jimin mocks back, "I want to know what you look like with a smoking."

"No," Yoongi bluntly says gaining a small pout from the younger. "Why~?" Jimin whines and Yoongi closes the notebook in his lap. "Because I don't want to go, okay? I rather stay home and..."

"And what? Cut yourself? Cry for yourself? Cry over why Taehyung can't love you? So you can curse over Jungkook being with your damn soulmate?" Jimin asks angrily.

"Park Jimin!" Yoongi shouts making the younger close his mouth shut. "Why do you know that. All you care about is how Jungkook is so why do you want to know the reason why I don't want to go to the dance! Leave me the fuck alone! Gosh, can't you see, you just walked straight over my limit!? Do you even have to remind me of what I do to punish myself!?" Yoongi snarls, making a shocked expression cover the younger's face. "Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't..." Jimin starts, trying to apologise.

"You didn't what? You didn't know? Hell no, you didn't know why I don't want to go to the stupid dance with you! Do I really need to remind you, that it wasn't the first time I have harmed myself! Now leave me the fuck alone!" Yoongi explodes, the dancer quickly gets up and flees from the scene. 

When Jimin disappears behind the hill, Yoongi can't help but let out a small sigh. Another person I scared away, he thinks for himself. He sighs again and opens his notebook again, trying to think about something else. 

After several minutes of trying to come up with some lyrics, he slaps the book shut and lay down on the grass, looking at the blue sky in front of him. His and Jimin's conversation fills his mind and he closes his eyes as he lets the thoughts devour him. "Maybe I should go to the dance..." he mumbles to himself, opening his eyes once again. The true reason why he didn't want to go to the dance was, of course, Kim Taehyung. Why watch the younger make himself pretty for someone who wasn't Yoongi. It hurt. It hurts like hell when Jungkook, who also wears pretty clothes, come and pick Taehyung up so they, happily,  can go to the dance together. And they always, always, come home, super horny and then Yoongi can't help himself going to the bathroom and blurry out their voices with pain. 

"Urgh!"

♦♦♦

15:30

"You're sure you want to go with me?"

"Yes!"

"100?"

"Yes!"

"You're really..."

"Kim Namjoon! For the hundredth time, yes! I really don't mind going with you!" Hoseok shouts with an annoyed chuckle. "Now, close your pretty mouth and let Hyung sleep, okay?"

"Okay!" Namjoon says happily and lays down while hugging his Ryan plushie. The dancer lets out a small laugh and finally welcomes his daily nap after lessons. 

♦♦♦

16:01

"Hyung?" Jungkook slowly asks the older who just came home from the hill where he and Yoongi sat. 

"Yes, Bubba?" the dancer answers while putting his stuff away. "Why do you call me Bubba? And you always do that when we're alone or when no one can hear us?" The younger questions and Jimin halts in his movements. The younger notices the sigh coming from the older's lip but a minute after, Jimin plops down on the bed beside the younger. The older doesn't say anything at the beginning, only brushes his hand through the younger's hair, trying to make up an answer. "It's kind of a long story, Bubba," Jimin says, trying to avoid answering the question but Jungkook only lays his head in the older's lap and look at him with a waiting look in his eyes. "I have time," the singer says and Jimin sighs in defeat. 

"Well, remember when I said that I knew you before you somehow forgot me?" Jimin starts out asking and Jungkook nods, still looking up at the dancer. "Okay, before that I've known you since you were two. Actually, there isn't really a long story about me calling you Bubba... It's just... When you turned three, I gave you a sip of my bubble tea. And You kind of... Ehm, how can I say this? Okay, you choked on a boba pearl. And you loved it... What in the world am I saying?" Jimin whines, making Jungkook let out a small laugh. The older lets a hand fall down and brushes the younger's soft locks. "So I already had a choking kink when I was three?" the younger asks making the older giggle until he replays the sentence in his head. "Already? You have a choking kink!?" Jimin shouts and Jungkook quickly slaps his hand in front of his mouth. And then Jimin got his answer.

"Hey! I didn't ask for your kinks! It wouldn't surprise me if you one day go up to me and say that you suddenly have a thing for spanking," Jimin laughs out. But when he sees the deep red blush on the youngers cheeks and ears he can't help but jump away with a shocked expression. "What the heck!? Is that the reason why you always suggest spanking for punishment when we're playing games!?"

"Hyung!" the younger shouts with red cheeks and an embarrassed expression. "Just continue your story!" 

"Okaaay," Jimin says and scoots over to the younger again but this time they both laying down on the bed. "Well, you loved the boba pearl and after that, you ran around shouting 'Bubba, Bubba'," Jimin tries to imitate the younger's baby voice. "And I kind of called you that."

"But that doesn't explain why you only call me that when we're alone, Hyung," Jungkook points out and Jimin sighs. "Because it's my nickname for you. I don't want people to call you that besides me," Jimin says sternly, his hand still running through the younger's hair. 

"Don't worry about people stealing the nickname," Jungkook giggles out and sighs in delight when Jimin starts massaging his scalp. The younger, to Jimin's surprise, scoots closer, snuggling into the older's embrace. 

"Let's take a nap, Hyung."

If you want you can always give me ideas for this story. And please tell me what you think about this book or what I could change about the story. Have a nice day!

Bai