3

Loud

Loud is the perfect word to describe the party. Loud music, mostly produced by the producing majors, drunk people who surely don't care about tomorrow when the hangover is going to kick in, sweaty bodies and of course a bunch of dancing students. The trio pushes a lot of people out of their way to get to the bar where they all order some drinks. Jimin and Jungkook being smart don't order drinks with alcohol. Tae, on the other hand, orders a bottle of soju and drinks right away knowing that Jungkook is too lightweight to drink. They find a table and sit down, not talking because they all know that they won't be able to hear each other. After some time, Taehyung jumps up and holds a hand in front of the youngest, "Dance with me," he says with a big rectangular smile. The singer looks at him with awe and instantly jumps up to join Taehyung with a blinding smile.

The oldest can only look longingly after the pair, wishing it could be him holding Jungkook's hand. Jimin sighs before sipping his soda and looks at his surroundings. After a minute of looking after nothing, he spots a boy that sits alone doing nothing but drawing invisible patterns on the table with his index finger. The dancer looks around before going to the table. "Hey," he says before sitting down. "I'm Jimin. Dance major," he introduces himself and looks at the boy. Jimin isn't sure if he has seen the boy before so he can't possibly be from the dance majors. The other boy doesn't answer for the first half minute but after thinking if he should answer the smiling dancer he finally speaks, "Min Yoongi. I don't take dance lessons. I'm a producing major. Basically forced to be here," he says. Jimin nods before asking, "How old are you?" 

"23," The producer says bluntly but the dancer keeps his smile. "Then you're a Hyung then. I'm 21," he says sounding maybe too happy. But that's the reputation he has made. From the world's point of view Park Jimin is a happy boy who is grateful for everything he has. He is grateful for what he has. But he isn't 100% happy. But no one knows because why would they care if they did know? He doesn't say anything till the couple come back. "Hey Jimin! I see you are bonding with my roommate here!" Taehyung says before plopping down beside Jimin, Jungkook on the other side. "We aren't bonding, Taehyung," Yoongi says before taking a sip from his blue plastic cup. While the two younger laugh the dancer tries to make a hurt face. "How could you do that to me?" Jimin says while clutching his heart like it's breaking. Which is correct but nobody needs to know that. Yoongi only shrugs and takes another sip from his cup. "Well, Jungkook and I are going again! Wanna come?" Tae says before taking the youngest hand in his, not knowing the sweet, simple gesture is breaking an already broken heart. The two oldest both shake their heads no and after some seconds, the youngest two are walking away from them. 

When the Taehyung and Jungkook's back are facing them, Jimin notices something. Right there, in the oldest eye, lies a sad sparkle. Jimin follows his glance and sees the reason why Yoongi is sad. In the middle of the dance floor, are there two boys dancing happily around each other. Showing their numbers on their wrist proudly. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. They are dancing like there is no tomorrow. And the two oldest boys can't help themselves and stare at them obviously. They stare until they hear a voice, "Please stop staring at them, and close your mouths please," A voice says and they both look up. "Why don't one of you ask one of them to dance with you?" Jung Hoseok continues and the two boys shake their heads vigorously. "Okay, it was just an idea. Why stare at them when you can find your own soulmate? Stop wasting your tim..."

"Mind your own damn business, Hoseok," Yoongi growls, taking the other boys' by surprise. Jimin was actually going to say that too, just more gently, but Yoongi clearly came first. The older dancer only shrugs and says a quick, "It's your own fault if you die alone," and disappears. 

It's silent between the two boys until Jimin finally gather the courage to ask Yoongi a question, "Why are you staring at Taehyung?" and Yoongi quickly snaps at him, "It's the same reason why you stare at Jungkook."

Jimin decides to keep quiet from that moment. But it doesn't keep him from sliding a paper with his phone number over to the older. "I wanna know if it's really the same reason, Hyung," he says and disappears into the crowd before Yoongi can call his name. "I doubt it's the same reason," the producer whisper silently but saves the youngers number on his phone. 

♦♦♦

"Hey, isn't it the funny, funny Kim Seokjin," a drunk boy says and wraps his arm around the said boy's shoulder. Seokjin shrugs the arm off and lets out a huff. "Yeah, it's me. Now leave me alone. I'm clearly talking with someone," he says to the drunk boy before returning to his conversation. 

"Yah, Kim Namjoon, you bastard!" an angry voice shouts. A minute or two after a small angry-looking boy comes out from the crowd and takes the drunk boy wrist pulling him away from his drink. "Urgh, Yoongi-Hyung. Let me drink!" the boy named Namjoon says but after some pulling and pushing the black-haired boy finally wins over the drunk boy. 

"Let's go, you drunk idiot."

"Okay..."

♦♦♦