11

Jimin wakes up to be met by Jungkook sleeping face. Puppy lips and a slight scrunchy nose. And the older can't help but brush his hand over the younger's puffed out cheek. "If only, I could wake up to this every day," he whispers after making sure that Jungkook was still sleeping. "Ah~ I guess I have to enjoy it while I can, right?" he mumbles and pecks the singer's forehead, brushing the brown bangs to the side. But he can't ignore the stinging pain in his chest where his broken heart lays. "Why can't you let me love you, Jungkook? Oh god, I sound like an obsessive teenage-girl who can't get the love of her life, don't I?" he sighs and rolls over so he could lay on his side and observe the younger more. And sighs again, because he knows that this won't happen as much as he wanted. 

After studying Jungkook's face for about 20 minutes more, Jimin felt his eyelids become heavier and heavier. Unknowingly he drapes his arm around the younger's waist and dove his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck inhaling the comforting scent of the younger's cologne mixed with the latter's natural scent. 

"Ugh," the dancer lets out when he wakes up again and looks around. He notices the grey ceiling and realizes that he is in the bedroom. On Jungkook's bed to be exact. He stretches his tired body, reaching for the younger's body in the action. Only to see the empty spot beside him. He slowly gets up and rubs the sleep out of his eyes and stretch again, looking like a cat. He's still dressed in the oversized sweater from the night before and his shorts. He walks out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where Jungkook stands by the stove flipping pancakes. The older stops in his tracks to look at the younger's attire. The younger only has a pair of sweatpants on, his torso on full display. The older leans himself against the doorframe and watches the younger's action and the way he flips the pancake so skillfully. He doesn't even notice that he is walking over to the younger and it's only when Jungkook gasps that he snaps back to reality. Jimin sees that his arms are around the younger's small waist and that his chin is pressed against the singer's shoulder. "Goodmorning," Jimin says with his hoarse and deep morning voice, noticing the shiver that runs down Jungkook's spine. "Are you cold? Do you want me to grab you a shirt? Do you want..." he stops when Jungkook starts laughing, flipping another pancake, then turning around to look at Jimin. And the latter has to restrain himself from looking at the younger abs which he knows are there. He only smiles at the younger and his smile gets bigger when the taller reaches down to hug Jimin as a greeting. "Hey, Jiminie-Hyung. Slept well? I didn't want to wake you up because you looked like you needed that sleep and you looked uncomfortable on the couch so I tried to lay you on your bed but, ehm, you kind off didn't want to let me go so I just brought you to my bed. And it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before, so I thought that it was okay for me to cuddle with you," the younger says, still hugging the older and slowly detach himself from Jimin. 

"Yeah, that's fine. And you're sure that you don't want a shirt or something?" Jimin asks the younger innocently, making the taller laugh at the smaller's question. "If I was cold, I can take a shirt myself. I don't wanna burden you by asking you to get one for me. And if it was the case you could just hug me like you did before," Jungkook says the last sentence with a smirk but it gets slapped out from his face by a small hand colliding with his cheek, "Ouch, Hyung~ How could you do that to me?" he whines and holds his hands over his face. And when he sinks his hands he gets met by Jimin's angelic giggling face. Eyes like two crescent moons and two hands covering his beautiful smile. Jungkook grabs his Jimin's hands and sinks them so he can look at Jimin's face, and he sighs. "Your future soulmate is lucky, you know that Jimin-Hyung?" he says and suddenly Jimin's smile drops, "What's wrong Hyung? Did I say something wrong? Is it because of the soulmate-thing. I'm sorry if I offended you, Hyung. Please smile again," Jungkook says panicking because of the tears which are forming in the elder's eyes. Jimin waves his hands in front of him to signal to Jungkook to stop talking. "It's nothing, I'm okay, see?" Jimin says, clearly lying to the younger by putting on a fake smile on his face. "It's not nothing if it made you cry," Jungkook says sternly and grabs the smaller's waist pulling Jimin closer to him. "Tell me what's wrong," he says but Jimin shakes his head, not wanting to invite Jungkook into his mind and letting him know what made him cry. 

"Then eat your breakfast and we'll talk more after you have eaten, okay? I'll ask Taehyung come over so we can talk about it all three of us, okay Hyung?" and Jimin knows that he can't say no. Because what will be his excuse. That he doesn't like Taehyung taking away all of Jungkook's attention. That he wants Jungkook for himself, just this day? Or is it because he is jealous of Taehyung who has the right to make Jungkook smile and the right to wake up to his face every day. That Jimin is just a friend to Jungkook? Or is because he just wants to cry at this moment? That it breaks Jimin's heart every time the couple smiles so lovingly to each other. 

Or is it just because Jungkook just doesn't belong to Jimin anymore?