19

Wednesday, July 21, 14:54

"Hyung!" Jimin hears making him turn around, looking for the source of the shout. He sees the young singer running towards him. "What is it, Bubba?" after the younger's promise about only keeping the nickname for the older, Jimin finds himself not wanting to stop calling the younger for "Bubba". 

"Me and Taehyung want to take a little trip to the mall. Maybe check out some clothes for the dance. Wanna come along?" the younger asks the older with a pleading expression. "Well, I guess, I have time to tag along?" Jimin says making a big smile appear on the younger's face, making fireworks explode in the dancer's stomach. 

I can make you happy too, Bubba

When they exit the school they see Taehyung wait for them outside. Jimin glances to the side where Jungkook was for a second ago. He looks over to Taehyung again and sees the couple in the middle of a pretty heated make-out session, making the oldest's hearts clench a little. Okay, his heart clenches a lot. 

Luckily for the young dancer, he sees a specific dark-clothed and mint-haired producer walk out of the building alone with a pair of headphones on his head. He runs over to the older and takes a firm grip around the older's wrist, slightly noticing the bandage wrapped around them. "Park Jimin, what do you think you're doing?" he says, meeting the dancer's eyes. "Please save my day," Jimin mumbles.

"I'm not going to the dance with you so forget about that," Yoongi snaps but the younger only shakes his head indicating that the older was wrong. "Just... Do you have time?"

"Well, I was planning to go home and... Sleep," the older quickly says, trying to pry his wrist out of the younger's grip. But the younger only grabs the older's wrist tighter and smiles. "Then let's go!" the younger says and pulls the older towards the couple looking for Jimin. "There you are Hyung! And... Yoongi-Hyung?" Jungkook says but the oldest only shrugs and the youngest let his eyes avert to Jimin's hand around the oldest's wrist. 

Oh?

♦♦♦

"Oh! That looks nice! Look, Hyung!" Jungkook says excitingly and he soon feels a pair wrapped around his waist making him sigh and lean himself up against the firm chest of the person behind him. Jungkook knows it's Taehyung judging on the comfortable smell emitting from the older. "Yeah, baby. That would look awesome on you," the deep voice of the older lets out and tightens the grip on the younger's waist. 

"Thank you," the younger blushes from the nickname the elder gave him. "I'm gonna ask Jimin-Hyung for his opinion on this shirt," the shirt he was holding was a navy blue satin shirt with a matching blue and black striped tie. The younger looks around for the said man and finds the dancer beside Yoongi while looking at some clothes too. 

Since when did they become so close?

The younger shrugs and walk towards the pair, Jimin in the middle of holding a ridiculous shirt in front of the older making the dancer giggle. The youngest wait for a second, rolling his eyes before tapping his roommate on the shoulder, "Hyung?"

"Yeah?" the dancer turns around with a smile. "What do you think about this shirt?" 

"Great, rub it in his face that you're going to the dance while he's not," Yoongi growls under his breath. Jimin hits the oldest's arm and turns around again facing Jungkook. "Bubba, it would look killer on you. I can help you with all the stuff on Friday, right. I already have something planned if you're wearing this," Jimin says sincerely and Jungkook nods walking away to the cashier where Taehyung is with a simple white dress shirt with a high collar. 

"Well, good for your plans. I'm taking this!" Jungkook exclaims happily. The dancer only smiles and looks back at the producer who's wearing a smile. "Why don't you go to the dance alone?" Yoongi asks while pushing a shirt hanger around the round rack. 

"So they can rub their perfect relationship in my face while I sit alone doing nothing? No thanks," Jimin says and Yoongi sighs. 

"What are you going to do then?"

"Well, let me see," Jimin says while holding his hand up, "First, I'm going to help Jungkook get ready," he says while taking one finger up, "Then, Taehyung will come and get him and then, I will see them act all couple-y and lovey-dovey and, then I will see them exit the door with the biggest smiles and all that. Then I'm gonna occupy myself for the hours they're gone and hopefully they will go to your place and... You know," Jimin says while taking out a finger for everything he says. 

"Go with me."

"What!?" Jimin asks surprised. The older sighs again, "Go with me to the dance. Doll yourself up and let me see if I can wear something that's not black," Yoongi mumbles making the younger smile brightly. 

"Yay!" Jimin jumps from joy and takes Yoongi's hand pulling him towards the couple who just paid for their clothes. "Taehyung are you going to wear that?" Jimin asks sceptically eyeing the piece of cloth in Taehyung's bag. "Jeez, leave me alone. I have something to wear over it," Taehyung groans and Jungkook suddenly sees the hands there are entangled. "Wanna explain that?" he says nodding toward the hands. "Oh! Yeah. I'm taking Yoongi out for buying clothes because I don't believe that he has something in his closet that's not black," Jimin explains. 

"Why?" Jungkook urges. "Because we're going to the dance too!" Jimin happily says while clapping his hands in excitement.

"Oh."

"Yeah right!? I didn't expect it either! Now come on, Hyung!" Jimin says pulling the oldest out of the shop, shouting a quick "Bye!" behind them. 

"I guess it's just us now, Kook," Taehuyng says happily and Jungkook suddenly feels a need to fake a smile. 

"Yeah."