10

Jungkook enters the room with a sigh. After leaving Taehyung and Yoongi's apartment he could only feel dull. He walked to his shared apartment and went inside, hoping that Jimin already was asleep. But the luck wasn't on his side today and he was met by a joyed and jumpy Jimin. Jungkook only ignores the older and throws himself on his bed by the window. The older who is left dumbfounded and confused by the younger's behaviour can only watch Jungkook get up from his bed, pull out some clothes and enter the bathroom without a word to Jimin. The latter places himself back on the chair, he was sitting on when Jungkook came home, and can't help himself not feel dejected by the actions of the younger. But he feels like he shouldn't leave the younger alone. Not for now, because tonight Jimin wants to hold a movie marathon. Every time Jimin wanted to hold a movie marathon, Taehyung came before Jimin and suggested that idea before Jimin could have the chance. But Jimin saw movie marathons as Jungkook and his thing. Until Taehyung came into the picture. So the older takes out Jungkook's favourite movies from a small cabinet from his side of their shared bedroom. And then he sits down again waiting for Jungkook to come out of the shower. 

Jimin waited until Jungkook comes out of the bathroom, hair wet and body almost damping. It's only when Jungkook turns around that Jimin lets out a small giggle. Because Jungkook's white tee is almost transparent because of the water Jungkook didn't have the motivation to dry it off. The younger turns around confused over why Jimin was laughing. The older grabs the towel from the younger's hands and walk behind Jungkook, making the latter's puzzled expression deepen. Jimin slowly raises the younger's shirt and sees the millions of droplets on the younger's firm back. The dancer smiles at the younger's lazy way to dry his back and runs the towel over the wet areas, feeling the singer's body shiver against the towel directly sending vibrations to Jimin's hand. When Jimin's done with drying Jungkook's back he slowly removes the towel from the younger's back and drops the shirt, letting it fall onto the back of the younger, seeing how it sticks to the younger's back.

How to be a white shirt, Jimin thinks jokingly but he can't help to feel a knot form in his stomach. Because he wants to cling onto the younger like he did before. Before all that "Taehyung is my soulmate, I love him so much" happened. When they were best friends. If he does it now, Jungkook will only pull away and say that "I like Tae-Tae-Hyung's back hugs more" and only break Jimin's heart more. Or that is what Jimin assumes when he feels the need to hug the younger. He shakes his head like he wants to shake out his thought too. He doesn't even notice that Jungkook is by the TV, where the stack of movies lies, with a movie in his hand. "A dog's purpose?" he reads the title out loud and Jimin can't help but smile. He forgot that he took Jungkook's old favourite movies out. Those were the movies the latter loved before losing his memory. Jimin nods at the perplexed Jungkook, "I thought that, because it was Friday, we could hold a movie marathon..." Jimin dies out at the end because his thoughts start haunting him. What if he doesn't want to? Jimin thinks but gets surprised by the thrilled sparkle which suddenly appeared in Jungkook's eyes. "Yay, Hyung! Of course, I want to hold a movie marathon," he says and looks at the rest of the movies. "I have never watched one of these movies before," he says and Jimin can only think that You have already watched those movies a hundred times with me, you stupid rabbit. But he only shrugs and turn around on his heels and walks towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna get some popcorn and something to drink. Anything you need?" Jimin asks on the way to the kitchen. "Some water is fine. I'm gonna get some blankets," Jungkook shouts from the bedroom and Jimin can only think about the tissues the younger's gonna need. 

 ♦♦♦

The tissues were needed. A lot of tissues were needed. Too many in Jimin's opinion. How can a person cry so much to a movie? The two people were cuddled in blankets and pillows when the movie started. And suddenly the tears joined their cuddle session. The older who had seen the movie many times before only got teary eyes but the younger practically wailed. Tears were drowning Jimin and this time it wasn't his own. He didn't do anything but hugging the younger whose face was covered in tears. "Hey, Kook. It's gonna be fine okay. Let's watch another movie okay. This time a happier movie. I promise you'll like it," Jimin whisper in the younger's ears but to the older's surprise, Jungkook shakes his head. "No, let's w-watch an-nother s-sad mov-vie. I'm in-in the ri-right mood anyway," he says and Jimin can only chuckle at the younger's broken voice and tears filled with tears because they saw a movie. He walks over and finds another film that can make Jungkook cry. Again. 

A movie later it wouldn't be an exaggeration if you say that Jimin shirt was covered in tears. After they saw The Light Between Oceans, Jungkook was (surprise surprise) crying again. And Jimin could only cuddle him closer and let his shirt get drained in tears from the singer's eyes. "You sure that you don't wanna watch the happier movies?" Jimin asks again butJungkook shakes his head. "No. More sad movies. Where did you even find these movies? In paradise?" Jungkook asks and looks up at Jimin with the biggest doe eyes making the latter smile. "No, I just know this person," he says and Jungkook tilts his head in confusion. "Then, this person must be from heaven," he says and lays his head at Jimin chest again. "Yeah..." Jimin says running a hand through the younger's hair then pressing a chaste kiss on the top of the singer's hair. "You can say that he is."