15

The names over the different messages are the names the one they're texting with gave them. Just for your information. 

"Jimin-Hyung?" a voice says, sounding very relieved. "Fuck, finally you're back, I've been waiting for you in decades. I really need to use the toilet, so would you please open the door for me?" Taehyung says, making the older stop. "And make sure that the bathroom looks fine and all that. No evidence from my suicide attempt, got it?" Yoongi's voice shouts in his head. "Ehm, Tae can't you use the toilet in my dorm room?" he asks hopefully the skipping boy on the doormat. But the younger only shakes his head vigorously, "What the fuck, no! Why can't I do it in my own dorm room? And Jungkook was going to taking a shower when I left. So open the door. Now," the younger say sternly but the older has other plans, "But Jungkook took a shower this morning. Unless you... Ew you horny needles," Jimin says with a disgusted face, that covers the pain in his chest. But before he can snap back to reality, Taehyung has already grabbed the keys in Jimin's hands and stormed inside the room making his way to the bathroom. "Why are there shoe marks on the floor? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE!? HYUNG!!! THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!!! CALL THE POLICE AND...Wait where is the body?"

Jimin quickly sends a message to Yoongi

Jiminie

Sorry Hyung

He needed to pee

A lot

Him and Jungkook... You know

Sorry

He's begging me to call the police

I'm gonna explain that no one died to him

Again, I'm sorry

Read

Yoongo

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

FUCK

Read

Jiminie

Don't curse

Yoongo

I will make sure that you never are going to curse again

Argh, I don't even want to think about it. Just don't say that it's me who caused the mess

Read

"Jimin-Hyung?" A silver-haired head pops out from the bathroom. The scared expression gets replaced by an angry expression. "Who did you think gave you the permission to fucking text in the middle of a crime scene!?" the younger asks and the older suppresses a smile. "I was texting Yoongi you dumb-ass. He says that we just have to clean it up. He banged his head on something and therefore is there so much blood," Jimin quickly improvises making sure that his story is as credible as possible. 

"Is he okay!?" Taehyung asks with a gasp and Jimin is confused for a second, "Who? Oh, yeah he's at his studio right now. I walked with him and therefore wasn't I here when you came home," Jimin says with a fake serious tone, trying not to crack the facade. The younger sends him a suspicious look but he - luckily for Jimin - turns around and walk into the bathroom. "You gonna help or not!?" Taehyung shouts from the bathroom making Jimin snap out of his thought. "Yeah, I'm coming you impatient alien from Saturn," Jimin huffs and makes his way towards he younger. 

As soon as he was going to enter the bathroom, Taehyung slowly gets up from the spot where he was crouching down to clean the bathtub. In his hand holding a bloody razor blade. "Hyung? What the fuck is this doing in the fucking bathtub!?"

♦♦♦

Jungkook exits the bathroom and looks around in the room. After he has changed into comfortable clothes he places himself on the bed, trying to look at his room with new eyes. He averts his eyes to Jimin's nightstand where he knows the older keeps his secret things. 

"Maybe..?" he whispers to himself while fiddling with his fingers. He sighs, not being able to fight his own curiosity. "Curiosity killed the cat, Jeon Jungkook," he mumbles to himself but then remembers what Jimin once told him:

•••-the three dots mean flashback and the flashback ends when the three dots comes again.

"Remember, Kookie. Curiosity killed the cat, right? This is what your parents told you when you snooped in everything, right?" the 18-year-old Jimin asks the younger. Jungkook only shakes his head which is laying on Jimin's lap. At the time, none of them knew the existence of Taehyung. Yet. "My parents used to call me Bunny so they said: 'Curiosity killed the little bunny'." The older smiles at the blooming singer and run his hand through his hair. "Well they lied to you," he says, making the younger widen his eyes. 

"What do you mean, Hyung?"

"They lied to you. That's what I mean. The cat never died."

"But it did. It's curiosity killed it. And it also killed the baby bunny," Jungkook says with a small pout. The older laughs, making the younger smile because when Jimin smiled, his eyes would crinkle up and look like two crescent moons. "Oh, Jungkook you, dummy. Curiosity killed the cat, yes. But the cat lived again," Jimin says enjoying the younger's dumbfounded expression. 

"Of course the cat lived again. A cat has nine lives. But the bunny only has one. Or... No, Hyung now you're just confusing me," Jungkook says, his pout getting bigger. "Okay, Kook. I'll tell you what I mean. Curiosity killed the cat, right?" Jimin asks again making the younger whine. 

"Yes, Hyung I get it. What happened then?"

"Curiosity killed the cat..."

"I know~" Jungkook whines making the older shush the younger again. 

"Let me finish. Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction bought it back. So it's okay for you to be a curious little bubba. As long you don't do something illegal or do something with criminal people, okay. Because then the curiosity won't kill you. They will."

"Okay, Hyung!"

•••

So now the young singer has crouched down in front of his roommate's drawer. He slowly opens the drawer, glancing over to the door to make sure that no one is coming in. As soon as he opens the drawer he sees a bunch of meaningless things but soon he gets to the bottom of the drawer where he sees an old picture. 

"Oh, this is a picture of me and Hyung?"