12

Somehow Yoongi wakes up, his head facing a hard surface. After his eyes get used to the light from the window he finally sees that Taehyung has moved to his bed and now are holding him close. He slowly and carefully wiggles himself out from the younger's grip and stretches his arms when he finally is free. "How can a person have so strong a grip when he's sleeping?" he mumbles, his voice raspy from the sleep. He leaves the younger and walks towards the bathroom. 

"Hyung?" Taehyung asks with his eyes almost closed and voice thick with sleep. He drapes his hand over the unoccupied spot beside him and squints his eyes. "Urgh, why didn't I close the curtains?" he whines and turns around so his face is directly facing the pillow. It's only when he hears the bathroom door open that he lift his head. "Oh, you're up!" he says and gets met by a weirded out face. "Eh, where else should I be?" the older says and walks over to his closet where he uses five minutes to pick out some clothes. Black turtleneck and black jeans, then putting on some specs because why not. "I'm gonna borrow a belt," he says and walks over to Taehyung's side of the room. "You should eat more. Then you don't have to borrow or buy belts," Taehyung says with a smile, still laying on Yoongi's bed. 

"Get up from my bed, I need to leave," Yoongi says, making the younger look at him in confusion. "I can make your bed, just leave. Don't worry," Taehyung says turning himself over so he can lay on his stomach, his head laying on a pillow. The older only shrugs grab an apple and walk towards the front door. "Wait!" Taehyung shouts and gets up from the bed. "Where are you going?"

"To the producing room. I have an idea for an upcoming song. Why?" he answers having no idea why the younger asks. "I wanna come with you, of course. I don't have anything to do, so why not?" the younger answers again and gets up and walks towards his closets, then grabbing some clothes and walks towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna get ready, please wait for me," the singer quickly says, leaving the older dumbfounded and with no reason to leave without the younger. 

As soon as Taehyung steps out from the bathroom, his phones message tone pops up breaking the silence. Taehyung looks at it, then looking at the older with an apologetic expression. "I'm so so so so sorry but Jungkook needs me right now. Can I bless you with my company another time?" the younger says and the older can't help but sigh. "Fine. Bye," and leaves, making the younger feel guilty for making the older wait for him and then say that he has to do something else. 

♦♦♦

Jungkook needs me right now, Jungkook needs me right now, Jungkook needs me right now...

But Min Yoongi also needs you right now, are the only thoughts right now that keep running inside of the producer's head.  But the younger already told the older that he didn't have anything to do, so when the soulmate calls, you have to drop everything in your hands or what?

"Why is this soulmate-crap so hard to understand? I just want a normal life is that too much to ask for? Urgh, forget it," Yoongi grumbles in front of his studio. After getting in he throws his things on the couch at the back of the room and plops down on the comfortable chair in front of his three computer screens. "I'm gonna sue you one day, Kim Taehyung for messing with my feelings."

After hours of trying to make new beats and lyrics, Yoongi lets his head fall into the bowl which his hands form. Jungkook needs me right now, the same thought that went through his head all the way to his studio from his dorm. Of course, Taehyung would drop everything with Yoongi and rush over to Jungkook's. Of course, Taehyung thought that Yoongi didn't need him. WRONG. Because Yoongi can't help his hands but shake, yearning for using the goddamn razor blade that is the culprit behind the ugly scars scattering his wrist and thigh. "Why am I letting this affect me so much?" he whispers in a panicking and questioning tone even though he knows the answer. Because he's addicted. He's addicted to the physical pain that numbs the pain in his chest where the pieces of his broken heart try to puzzle themselves together. 

♦♦♦

The producer rushes home, his hands shaking and head throbbing. I need pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. These are the thoughts that keep running through his mind. As soon as he locks the door open he barges in and luckily there aren't anybody home. He quickly removes his jacket and throws it on the nearest chair and dashes to the bathroom. "Pain, pain pain," he mutters and unknowingly he falls. He falls into the trance where the only thing he wants to feel is the pain. Everything around him is blurry, he only wants the pain that the cuts politely offers on a silver plate. 

So when the first line of blood shows on his wrist he can't help but let out a relieved sigh. He's still fully clothed but now he sits in the bathtub, the water only reached his elbows. And then comes another cut and another. Jungkook needs me right now. The sentence that ruined Yoongi's day. Can't you see Taehyungie? I need you right now. Please save me. But from who? And Yoongi knows the answer. Save me from myself. Please.

And Yoongi doesn't even notice that his mind isn't present anymore.