¡1!

3rd POV

"Is he an alpha?"

"I don't know..."

"Who is that?"

"New kid"

"He's cute"

"I think he's an alpha, that's the vibe I'm getting"

"Damn..."

"He's gonna get eaten alive..."

"Probably.."

"He looks like a play boy or something"

"I'd take my chances with him~"

Jungkook groaned and put his headphones on his head and turned on some music. To be specific, Mansion by NF . He flipped his hoodie up over his head and put his hand in the pockets of his hoodie and continued his walk through the unfamiliar hall filled with students staring at him and whispering things they thought he couldn't hear. He scoffed at their stupidity. 'fucking idiots' Jungkook though. Kook agreed and growled in annoyance.

Jungkook smirked and walking into the office, turning off his music, taking off his headphones and putting them around his neck again. He took the hood of his hoodie off and walked up to the counter seeing a lady typing away at her computer.

He cleared his throat and the lady looked up and smiled. "Oh hello! You must be the new transfer from Busan, Jeon Jungkook right?" She asked. "Yes mam" He said. "Ok well let me get you your schedule and maybe find someone to show you around.

Jungkook sat on a chair, put his headphones on again and unpaused his music and started singing a part from Mansion, not noticing two people walking in and hearing him. "Insidious is blind inception. What's reality with all these questions? Feels like I missed my alarm and slept in. Broken legs but I chase perfection. These walls are my blank expression. My mind is a home I'm trapped in. And it's lonely inside this mansion. Inside this mansion" he sang.

He saw two pairs of shoes in front of him. He looked up and took his headphones off whiles pausing his music for the second time. "Hey, you must be the new transfer everyone's talking about" one that's tall said. I nodded and the other,way shorter, one held his hand out. "Well nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin! 18! Omega!" He said happily. I shook his hand and he smiled brightly, his eyes cutely forming into crescents. I slightly smiled back and the other started talking again. "I'm Kim Seokjin, though, just call me Jin. I'm 19 and a Beta. I get that you're an alpha?" He said and I was about to answer with a "Fuck no I'm a goddamn omega" but the lady from before called my name and I walked up to her, taking my schedule and looking at it.

The two boys looked over my shoulder and they smiled. "Ok Jungkook, that's your schedule and I guess these two can show you around, bye for now. Don't get into fights!" She said as we left out.

"Kookie you have two classes with me and two with Jin and the two you have with me is with both of us which makes four of your classes awesome!" Jimin said jumping up and punching the air. I laughed lightly and so did Jin. He stared at the floor and blushed in embarrassment as he saw a mint haired boy staring at him. Along with a light brown,tall and good looking guy staring at Jin in admiration as he was laughing.