!24¡

3rd POV

"Where are we Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked confused. "We're at the studio Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi and a few others work at! You and Yugyeom can work on your dancing video here!" Jin said excitedly while getting out and everyone following him into the dance studio.

 "We're at the studio Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi and a few others work at! You and Yugyeom can work on your dancing video here!" Jin said excitedly while getting out and everyone following him into the dance studio

Jungkook awed at the big open space made for dancing. Yugyeom glanced at the younger who was fascinated by it. He laughed quietly at Jungkook and continued to look around.

"So, you guys can get started if you want, I suggest looking for a song first." Jimin said happily. Jungkook and Yugyeom nodded.

"Ok well, I think it's best we leave you two to your thing. Bye guys!" Jin said happily and walked out with Jimin who waved bye.

"So what song should we do?" Yugyeom asked. "I think we should do Company by Justin Bieber, I like that song." Yugyeom nodded.

While they were listening to the music they were doing some dance moves to get an idea of what they should do.

They worked on it for multiple hours before coming up with the perfect choreography. Jungkook laughed in excitement after watching Yugyeom do his part of the choreography and Yugyeom stared at the younger in awe as he was doing his part.

After a break, they put the music on the speakers and pressed record when it started playing.

They got into position and started dancing.

(Jungkook is the girl and Yugyeom is the boy in the first one)

They watched themselves dance in awe, Yugyeom watching Jungkook and Jungkook watching Yugyeom. When the video ended they hugged each other tightly and then uploaded the video to YouTube.

"We did so good!" Yugyeom said happily. "I know! Thank you so much for doing this with me!" Jungkook said happily. "I'll dance with you any time.." The Alpha said sweetly. The omega giggled and picked up his water bottle drinking for it.

After a while of talking, they decided to go to the cafe and eat something.

They walked to the cafe and walked inside, sitting at the normal table.

Soon a happy waiter came to their table and smiled. "Jungkook! Hey! We don't table a lot you know!" Hoseok said and laughed. " yes, your just not my waiter often." Jungkook said. "Well," Hoseok began before writing something on a napkin, "here. My number. Let's talk more ok?" Hoseok said. The younger nodded and put the napkin in his pocket. "Well, what can I get you two?" Hoseok asked. "I'll get a chicken salad and water" Yugyeom said. "Ill get the same" Jungkook said. Hoseok nodded and walked off.

Jungkook scrolled through his phone and then went to YouTube to see if their video has gotten any views and, sure enough, they got a lot of viewers. "12.4 thousand viewers?!" Jungkook mumbled. "Hm?" Yugyeom said. "10.7 thousand likes and 12.2 thousand comments..already" Jungkook said in awe as he placed his phone in front of Yugyeom. The alpha gasped then scrolled through the comments and smiled brightly. He engulfed the younger in a hug, accidentally grazing his lips o the younger neck. Jungkook tensed up but relaxed. Yugyeom pulled away and smiled.

"I guess we did do good,Kookie!" Yugyeom said happily and Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung was finding something to watch when he went to the ranking vidoes and YouTube and saw a choreography of Company by Justin Beiber. He decided on watching that but when he noticed who was dancing, he got a wave of anger,jealousy and sadness over him.

"What is this...?" He asked himself.

=

I'm so sorry for not updating! I had small writers block for my stories and I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!

And 6k reads?! LIKE WHAT?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HOLY FUCK♥️♥️🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️💎💎❤️💜🌹💗💗💗♥️🌹🌹🌹🌹♥️💗🌹💜❤️💎❤️🌹

I hope you liked this chapter, I love you guys ♥️♥️💗💜❤️🌹🌹💎💎💎🌹🌹❤️💎💎💜♥️💗💗💜❤️🌹💗💗❤️🌹💎💎💎♥️💗💗🌹💜💗💗❤️🌹💎💎