!4¡

3rd POV

Everyone,or more so Alphas, were staring at Jungkook as he walked down the hallway to his locker.

Jungkook grabbed his book and closed the locker door, only to see someone he never met before on the other side.

"Hey bunny~" the stranger said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What do you want?" Jungkook asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Don't play coy with me. You can't pretend to be strong anymore baby boy. Everyone knows you're an omega Jungkook." He said. Jungkook started up at him with wide eyes. "What the fuck...how..."Jungkook said looking down. "Oh baby. Don't you remember yesterday? It was on the screen in the gym. It showed your profile" the stranger said. "So~ how about we have some fun pup~ After that we can go to a restaurant. It'd be nice to go out with a cute omega like you. Not to mention you're the last black wolf left in existence." He said. "Who are you anyways?" Jungkook asked. "Ah right. Forgot that part. I'm Kai" he said.

Jungkook froze.

"Aw looks like you finally remembered me!" Kai said happily. "How could I forget after you and Suho-...uh...j-just let me g-go Kai..." Jungkook said. Memories of what they did to him flashing in his mind. Jungkook tried to push him off but he pinned both of jungkooks hands above his head with one hand, using the other to make Jungkook look him in the eyes. Jungkook felt tears stinging his eyes and Kai noticed. "What? You remember this too? After the amount of times it's happened? You want it again you slut?" Kai asked.

Jungkook noticed that everyone in the hallways were staring at them. Some looked like they wanted to help but were either too scared or their friends were holding them back. Jungkook looked around for someone he knew to help but no one was there.

Kai leaned down to Jungkooks ear and whispered "Suho misses you bunny. We should take you back to him". Jungkooks eyes widened and he pushed Kai away a bit.

"IM NOT GOING BACK THERE! YOU CANT MAKE ME! NOT AGAIN!" Jungkook yelled covering his ears tightly while sliding down the lockers while sobbing.

Kai pulled Jungkook back up and covered Jungkooks mouth, leaning his head to the side. He started kissing Jungkooksneck and collarbone. He started crying and letting out muffled screams.

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Taehyung standing there. He was pissed off. His canines were showing and his fists were clenched. Everyone who looked at him could tell he was trying to hold back from murdering the guy who was touching Jungkook.

Kai was so aroused and caught up in the scent of the younger he unconsciously let go of Jungkooks arms. The omega would've fought back but his energy was drained and he was weak.

Jungkook stopped screaming.

He reached out his hand out to Taehyung, hoping he would help.

"V....T-Taehyung...." is all Jungkook had to say to make Taehyung snap.

Taehyung ran up to Kai and pulled him back. Strong enough to harshly through him against the lockers. Jungkook slid down the lockers. Suddenly Jin and Jimin showed up. They picked up Jungkook, taking him to the bathroom and sitting him down.

Taehyung walked up to,the now standing, Kai and grabbed his neck. He pulled Kai forward and threw him back onto the lockers. It was obvious to everyone that V was now in control. His eyes being blood red.

He kicked Kai in the stomach and punched him in the face till his nose was bleeding and his lip was busted. Everyone in those hallways were too scared to interfere.

V pulled him up by his hair and stared at him.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. What's. Mine. Got it?" V said in his deep alpha voice, sending shivers down everyone's spine. "I won't hesitate to murder you with everyone watching." V growled. Kai groaned in response and Taehyung dropped him. Leaving without saying anything to anyone to go check on Jungkook.

=

Shook *sips tea*

Who's your favorite taekook author? Or favorite author in general? Mine has to be SakuraFlowah  ! She's absolutely amazing at writing. I've read so many of her books. I actually started saying "your" when I'm writing in 3rd person because writes in Jungkooks POV or others povs so I'm used to seeing "your" it's become a habit of me using it😂. She's an amazing author and I suggest any of her books to read. She just finished writing roommates and it has to be one of my favorite books she wrote ❤️

This is Taehyung and jungkooks wolf form + eye color

Taehyung

Jungkook

Jungkook

Ok bye, love you guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹