!20¡ 🌹read the end please🌹

3rd POV

Jungkook woke up in front of the door. He tried to get up but fell back against the door. He whimpered in pain because his back hurt and his neck hurt as well. Soon enough, he stood up and limped over to the couch and collapsed onto it. He looked into blank TV where he was able to see his reflection. He looked awful.

Suddenly the door opened and Jungkook didn't even care to look and see who it is, he already knew. He felt the couch sink beside him. And in the black TV screen, he saw the face of someone who has always been there for him. Someone who loved him for the longest time but he always denied him.

"Thanks for telling me what happened with Taehyung kook. I'm so sorry.." he said. Jungkook tried to not start crying but he failed as he hugged his closest friend, snuggling his head into the alphas chest.

"G-Gyeomie...I- I'm sorry for bothering you...I'm s-so so sorry. I-I just n-needed someone to talk to..I k-knew I could trust y-you..." Jungkook said between sobs. Yugyeom held Jungkook closely. He whispered securing things into his ear and held him. They stayed like that for a while until Jungkook pulled away and smiled at his  hyung.

"So.."

=

I apologize for the EXTREMELY long chapter but I want you guys to choose what happens.

1) Yugyeom stays with BamBam and Jungkook meets someone new

2) Yugyeom has broken up with BamBam and Jungkook and Yugyeom May become a couple but things happen.

YES THIS IS STILL A TAEKOOK BOOK 😂

I hope you loved this short chapter, love you guys ❤️🌹🌹🌹♥️♥️💎💎💎💗💗💎💎🌹❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️🌹🌹♥️💎💗💗💗♥️🌹❤️❤️💜💜💜💜❤️❤️🌹

(I changed Yugyeoms boyfriend to Bambam because someone liked them two together so yea)