!22¡

3rd POV

In the few weeks Jungkook was living with Yugyeom, the alpha discovered that Jungkook loved to dance and sing. He was hurt that Jungkook never told him but he understood sense he went through the same thing.

Yugyeom and Jungkook were in a cafe sitting at a booth. They were waiting for Jin and Jimin.

Yugyeom moves from the opposite side of Jungkook to beside the younger. "Why'd you move?" Jungkook asked. "I'm letting Jimin and Jin sit beside each other." Yugyeom said and smiled at the younger. Jungkook smiles and hummed.

The bell above the door jingled and the two people that Yugyeom and Jungkook where expecting walked in. The waiter pointed over to the alpha and omega. Jin and Jimin sat in front of the other two and smiled. "You two look like a couple you know that right? Anyone would mistake it as love~~" Jimin said teasingly. Jungkook blushes brightly and leaned against the wall.

"Sooo Kookie~ I never knew you liked dancing! Or singing!" Jin said shocked. Jungkook laughed nervously and sighed. "Ah yea..I practice in my room a lot back in college. And whenever Taehyung was gone.." Jungkook said. The bell on the door rung again and Jungkook groaned. "Speaking of the devil..." Yugyeom said. Taehyung glanced over to Jungkook and the others. Yugyeom wrapped his arm around Jungkooks shoulders and pulled him closer. Taehyung clenched his fists and turned away.

Jungkook looked down and drank his banana milk, avoiding Taehyung.

Jin, Jimin and Yugyeom watched as Taehyung walked past them and sat in the booth behind them. After about fifteen minuets, the bell rings once again and a girl walks in.

(I don't hate Irene! I think she's talented and pretty)

She passed the four boys and sat down at Taehyungs table. Jungkook wasn't sad or upset. He was fucking pissed off. Jungkook wants space from him and he calls his side bitch.

He was always told my Yugyeom, if a couple breaks up and one of the two gets with someone right after the break up, the one they got with was there the whole time, no matter what. And that's what is happening right now. "Yugyeomie, excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom." Jungkook said. Yugyeom let him out and Jungkook stormed off to where he said he was. Not noticing an alpha following him.

Jungkook splashed water on his face and dried his face with a paper towel ,but froze when he saw Taehyung in the entry of the bathroom.

Jungkook through the paper towel in the trash can and started walking out but was stopped by Taehyung grabbing his wrist. "Hey Jungkookie..can we talk..?" He asked. Jungkook scoffed and harshly pulled his wrist to his chest and turned around. "No! Why the hell would I want to talk to you?!" Jungkook said angrily. "I-I just thought you would want to.." Taehyung said quietly. Jungkook put his hand on his hip and stood sassily.

"Damn, even after we break up you can't stop lying ,can you?" Jungkook said and smirked. Taehyung looked down at his feet nervously. "And to think I was like this in front of you." Jungkook mumbled. "Please forgive me Jungkook.." Taehyung begged. "Tsk. You could never get me to beg could you? Nah. I'm good. Bye TaeTae~" Jungkook said, saying 'TaeTae' in a teasing way before walking out.

Jungkook confidently walked over to his table and grabbed his phone.

"Yugyeom had this idea for you two to do a dance choreography together! It's a good idea!" Jimin said excitedly. Yugyeom looked at Jungkook and shrugged and gave the omega a look that said 'we could try'. Jungkook thought about it and caught a glimpse of Taehyung standing at the entrance of the bathroom. Jungkook smiled brightly and nodded. "Sure! Sounds fun! We can choose the song when we get home! Well, I think it's about time me and Yugyeomie go ok? You two take care!" Jungkook said and started walking out of the small cafe. Taehyung was walking past and Jungkook purposely ran into his shoulder and walked out hearing Jin and Jimin saying bye.

=

I think Jungkooks getting over Taehyung~~

Oof! 4K reads and 500+ votes though. You guys are reading this more than I thought❤️🌹❤️💜💗💎💗❤️🌹🌹♥️♥️♥️♥️🌹❤️💜💗💗💗💜❤️🌹

I'm sorry for saying it again, but please read Serenity. I feel like it's gonna be a good book ❤️🌹💗💜

I hope you liked things chapter, I love you guys 🌹🌹❤️💜💗♥️💗💜❤️🌹💎💎💎💎🌹❤️💜💗♥️♥️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️💗💜💜❤️🌹🌹❤️💜💗❤️🌹💎🌹💗♥️❤️❤️💎💎❤️💗♥️