¡25!

3rd POV

"What is this...?" Taehyung said outloud as the video played out. He hated the way the danced together, he hated the song choice, and he hated how they touched each other while dancing.

Taehyung slammed the laptop hood(?) down and pushed it away from him. He got up, put on a jacket, grabbed his keys, and walked out of his apartment.

Since it was 1:53 a.m, Jungkook decided to go to a bar. Not the one he worked at, but a gay bar. He didn't go to the one he worked at because when he did, he saw Yugyeom kissing a girl. Jungkook knew Yugyeom wouldn't return his feelings so Jungkook didn't make a huge scene. He just went to a different bar.

Jungkook sat beside a boy with his hood up.

"He didn't even like me back. I'm such an idiot to think Yugyeom would. I should just give up on love. How stupid can I be. Not even the boy who can be the sweetest didn't love me back. He ended up cheating on me! Why am I even telling you. You're probably drunk. I'm sorry.." Jungkook said. "It's kind of rude to just assume if I'm drunk or not Kook.." the stranger said. He put down his hoodie and Jungkook almost fell out of his seat.

"T-Tae?!"

=

It's a short update but I think this filler is ok?

I hope you liked this chapter, I love you guys, thanks for sticking with me ❤️❤️💜💗💗❤️🌹🌹🌹❤️♥️💎💎💎💎💎♥️❤️💗💗💜💜❤️🌹🌹🌹❤️💗💗💜❤️🌹❤️💎💎♥️♥️♥️💎💎💜💗💗💜❤️