!12¡

3rd POV

"I-I-I wasn't i-ignoring you..." Jungkook said in a shaky voice. "Oh really? Then why didn't you give me so much as a look when you walked past me? I'd call that ignoring.." Taehyung growled. "I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to-well I did but I t-thought you would've been ok with me not with you..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyungs eyes softened as he heard Jungkooks words. "Jungkook...I'm not ok without you. I'm a mess. When I first saw you with Yugyeom, I'm not gonna lie, I was really fucking mad. Please don't ignore me again Kookie..." Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook tightly. The omega hesitantly hugged him back, having to stand on his toes to do so.

(Small heated scene. You may need,like, 2 pint bottle of holy water. Not much*hands you holy water just in case you're out already*)

Taehyung sneakily kissed Jungkooks neck, which sent shivers down the omegas spine. Taehyung smirked and started sucking on his neck in different places, leaving hickies on his skin. Taehyung trailed the kisses back up to Jungkooks lips and attacked them hungrily.

He swept his tongue across Jungkooks bottom lip asking for entrance, which Jungkook declined and smiled. Taehyung growled in annoying and put his hand on the omegas inner thigh and squeezed which made Jungkook gasp and Taehyung took that chance to enter his mouth.

The alpha didn't leave one place of Jungkooks mouth untouched as the omega let out a small moan.

Taehyung put his hands on Jungkooks hips and pulled him forward.  Jungkook put his hands on Taehyungs neck and ran his fingers through Taehyungs hair, causing Taehyung to groan in pleasure. Jungkook smirked and pushed his body onto Taehyungs as he deepened the kiss.

Taehyung ran his hands up Jungkooks body under shirt and Jungkook let out a moan. Taehyung went back to Jungkooks neck and started sucking, biting and kissing all over it again. Jungkook leaned his head on the wall his back was against.

(End)

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hey Jungkook? Uhh the boss said if you don't get out here now he's gonna punish you again. I think you should come out here now." Woosung, Jungkooks co-worker, said. Hesitantly, Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung away, smiled and walked out, leaving Taehyung there.

"Really?" Jungkook said as he sipped on water . A while ago he saw Taehyung walk out of the bar and now it was his break time for the night. He was sitting at a table with Woosung, Dojoon, Hajoon, and Jaehyeong.

"Really! This guy threw his money at me and said 'how much for one night'! I threw some of that soft ice and he freaked out! I couldn't tell if he was high or drunk!" Dojoon said, laughing. "Probably both." Jaehyeong said making everyone at the table chuckle. "So...Jungkook...after you came out of the bathroom a tall handsome man walked out. You had the door locked too and you walked out blushing. I can only imagine what happened in there~" Woosung said emphasizing the word handsome. Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes while everyone else cooed.

"Did you fuck or was it just a makeout session?" Hajoon asked smirking while sipping through a straw like he was about to hear the best tea ever. "His name is Kim Taehyung. I feel like he doesn't really like me though. He just wants to use me and leave..."Jungkook said and sighed. The four boys in front of Jungkook all looked at each other and smirked. Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at them. "What?" He asked. "We can help you figure it out~" Jaehyeong said. "How?" The omega asked. The Woosun, Dojoon, Hajoon and Jaehyeong  sipped their drinks.

"How hard is it to make this Kim Taehyung jealous?~" Woosung asked. Jungkooks eyes widened and the others smirked.

=

Oooohhhh shiiiiitttt~ *sips tea with Jaehyeong, Dojoon, Hajoon, and Woosung.

Kim Woosung Age: 21Status: AlphaStrength: 17/20Wolf name: Sam(Out of school)

Kim Woosung
Age: 21
Status: Alpha
Strength: 17/20
Wolf name: Sam
(Out of school)

Kim Woosung Age: 21Status: AlphaStrength: 17/20Wolf name: Sam(Out of school)

Park Dojoon
Age: 22
Status: omega
Strength: 18/20
Wolf name: Leo
(Out of school)

Lee HajoonAge:21Status: beta Strength: 18/20Wolf name: Dylan(Out of school)

Lee Hajoon
Age:21
Status: beta
Strength: 18/20
Wolf name: Dylan
(Out of school)

Lee Jaehyeong Age:20Status: AlphaStrength: 20/20Wolf name: Jeff(Out of school)

Lee Jaehyeong
Age:20
Status: Alpha
Strength: 20/20
Wolf name: Jeff
(Out of school)

These are members of one of my new favorite groups called The Rose! They debuted on August 3rd 2017. They're really amazing! I don't know their ages yet but their wolf names are their English names so yea! My bias is either Jaehyeong or Woosung. I don't know yet. Anyways, I highly suggest you stan them as well! My first song by them was Sorry so listen to that one if you want but any of them is fine🌹🌹🌹

Ok so, I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry I didn't write a fully blown smut, I was too shy to write it but I'll get my confidence to write it soon! I hope you liked this chapter, love you guys 🌹🌹🌹♥️♥️💎💎❤️💗💜❤️❤️💎♥️🌹