!6¡

Yes I'm aware that the last chapter kinda sucked 😂 I'm sorry. I hope you still kinda liked it though ♥️

3rd POV

Jungkook wasn't going to lie. He liked the kiss.

That was until he realized he just met Taehyung,like, three days ago. Plus he knew how it felt to submit. Taehyung could be pretending to be sweet but once he marks him that's the end of it. What if Taehyung wasn't even his mate?

Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung away and started walking away. Taehyung grabbed his wrist and Jungkook flinched due to his wrists being bruised pretty badly.

"Jungkook..what's wrong? Did you not like it?" Taehyung asked. A hint of disappointment in his tone. Jungkooks sighed and turned back to Taehyung. "Of course I did! I just..I just met you a few days ago. I'm not gonna be Anna and fall hopelessly in love with a guy that seems like a good guy but will actually try to hurt me. I'm not getting hurt again! Taehyung I'm sorry but you're most likely not even my mate. I'll see you around, bye" Jungkook said and walked out.

Taehyung sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 'He's right...damnit' Taehyung groaned. Taehyung touched his lips and smiled. He leaned on the wall and and sighed.

Jungkook walked out. He saw Kai sitting on the floor with people around him. I hurried past and ran up to the roof.

Jungkook sat against a wall.

He heard the doors to the roof open. He hid behind the wall and listened to what they were saying.

?: so let me get this straight..YOU DIDNT GET HIM BECAUSE A FUCKING ALPHA BEAT YOU UP?!

?: yes yes! I'm sorry dude but he's not fourteen years old like he was before. He has "friends" and he's stronger now. His strength rate is 19/20. He almost killed two people. And one of them was the alpha that almost killed me! Not to mention he's a fucking alpha!

?: I don't care! Just get Jungkook and bring him to me! Damn is it that difficult?

Jungkook looked around the corner to see who's talking and he almost passed out.

He saw Kai and Suho standing there.

Jungkook waited until the left and let out a breath he was holding in.

He hugged his knees and started crying.

Jungkook muttered a "God damnit..." before breaking down and sobbing.

=

I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I promise I'll make a longer one soon but I wanted to update 2 times today sense I said I would try to. Love you guys ❤️💗💎♥️💜🌹