!26¡

3rd POV

"T-Tae?!"

"Hey Kook..." Taehyung said. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "I'm always here.." he said and chuckled.

There was a silence until Taehyung heard sniffles coming from the younger beside him. Taehyung looked at the omega who was silently crying and got out of his seat. He hugged the younger and picked him up, carrying him bridle side to his car.

He set the younger in his car and got in in the other side but didn't start the car.

"What's wrong Kookie?" He asked. "I'm so stupid..." the omega whispered. "How?" The alpha asked.

"I-I told myself...I would never submit to anyone. But I failed. Way before you came up or before Yugyeom did anything. When I was nine to when I was sixteen. I...." Jungkook started. "I was....raped. Suho, and Kai were the two who were hired to do so three times a month.." Jungkook said. "I'm disgusting...I just let it happen because I was too weak to stop them and I hate myself for it!" Jungkook said and started crying louder.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in and hugged him tightly. "I'm...so...sorry Kookie..." he whispered. "I should just kill myself right? I'm not beautiful enough, smart enough, worthy enough to have anyone as my mate. I don't even know if my mate is willing to take me back...he's probably with someone else by now. Who wouldn't want to be with him. He's amazing." Jungkook smiled sadly.

"You found out who your mate is?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "Who is it?" Taehyung asked. "...y-y-.....you.." Jungkook confessed.

There was a moment of silence until Taehyung heard Jungkook sigh. "You're with someone...aren't you?" The younger asked. "No..I'm not." Taehyung confirmed. Jungkook nodded and looked out the window and saw rain falling. He listened to the sound of it tapping the windows of the car.

Suddenly, Taehyung turned jungkooks face and held the omegas face close to his. He hesitated before pulling the younger in, closing the small space between them.

Jungkook melted into the kiss and sighed. He didn't know it would be this easy to forgive the alpha but he was happy he did.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his lap.

⚠️Here you guys go. This is awkward but I'm tryING! ⚠️

They pulled away for some air and noticed that the parking lot was empty and the only light shining were dim street lights and moonlight. The bar was closed and everyone was gone. Except for them.

Taehyung smirked and pulled Jungkook in again and kissed him passionately. He kicked Jungkooks bottom lip, asking for entrance and Jungkook happily declined, which irritated the alpha. And put both hands on jungkooks small waist and ran his hands up his shirt. Taehyungs hands found their way to Jungkooks sensitive spot, his nipples( I cringed god help me) . He pinched them, making Jungkook gasp and Taehyung took this opportunity to enter his tongue into the younger mouth.

They fought for dominance where Taehyung obviously won.

Jungkook let out a small moan when he felt Taehyungs hands all over his torso and waist.

Taehyung raised Jungkooks shirt and the younger helped him remove it. Taehyung smirked and slowly kissed the omegas neck. He continued to bite, lick and suck his neck and collarbone until thy left beautiful purple and bluish hickeys.

Taehyung ran his fingers over them and the younger just closed your eyes.

Taehyung suddenly opened the car door, picked Jungkook up ,opened the back seat door, and layed Jungkook down on. He got in too and closed the door.