!10¡

Taehyungs POV

{lunch}

"No! Yugyeom means nothing. They're just friends! Yea! Friends!" I said to myself out loud, trying to convince myself that Yugyeom wasn't someone to worry about.

"Taehyung, Yugyeom is tall, handsome, smart, and overall, perfect. He could be important in Jungkooks life. He could be his mate for all we know!" Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded in agreement. "You know, as my friends, you're supposed to say 'he can't hold a candle to you' or 'you're so much better than him Taehyung!'! What does he have that I don't!" I said. Namjoon and Yoongi shrugged in response. I groaned and looked over to see Jungkook sitting alone and a table.

I stood up and started walking over to him. About halfway there, Jin and Jimin sat in front of him. Next was Hoseok. Last was Yugyeom. I groaned and turned back and sat where I was in the beginning. "Back to square one buddy." Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes and found more interest in the table than anything else.

{Time skip 4 weeks}

"It's been four fucking weeks and Jungkook hasn't talked to me at all! He's ignoring me!" I yelled. "Its all that Yugyeom and Hoseoks fault! Damnit! What do I do now?!" I asked. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting on my bed. They both groaned in disinterest. "We don't know Taehyung!" Yoongi said annoyed. I rollede eyes and put my jacket and shoes on. "I'm going out, I'll be back...whenever.." I said and walked out, slamming the door while walking out.

I walked down to a nightclub sense it was 12:56 in the morning. I sat down at the bar and got my wallet out.

Soon, a bartender walked up and asked what I wanted. I didn't look at who it was, I just slid them two dollars. "Your strongest please? Thanks" I mumbled.

Someone walked in and sat beside me cheerfully. I took a quick glance and growled. "What are you doing here Yugyeom..?" I groaned. "I'm just visiting a friend!" He said happily. Once the bartender walked back up, handing me my drink, Yugyeom said "hey kookie!". I froze and looked up. I saw Jungkook in a bartender outfit smiling brightly at Yugyeom.

3rd POV
"Jungkook..?" Taehyung said. Yugyeom and the omega looked at him. "Oh...Tae..." Jungkook whispered. "You two know each other?" Yugyeom asked. The alpha and omega nodded. "Y-yea..."Jungkook said.

"Oh Jungkook, what are you gonna do for your birthday?" Yugyeom asked. "I don't celebrate my birthday..." Jungkook said while wiping the counter in front of him. "What?! But this is the first time I've seen you in months! Let's celebrate it together!" Yugyeom begged. Jungkook giggled and nodded. "Ok ok! We can celebrate it!" Jungkook said. Yugyeom smiled brightly at Jungkook and the younger happily smiled back.

Taehyung and V growled in annoyance.

=

IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS OH MY GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ❤️❤️❤️💗💎💎🌹🌹💜💜♥️💜🌹🌹🌹🌹💎💗💗❤️❤️💗♥️♥️💜🌹💎💗❤️💗💜♥️🌹🌹❤️💗💎❤️💗💎💜♥️ I love you guys! I'll try to update a lot before school starts (August 6th for me). Please forgive me for not updating. My parents have been fighting a lot and I haven't really had enough energy to update due to me barely eating/sleeping. I've been getting dizzy a lot but I'm fine. I love you guys. As always, I hope you liked this, shirt and poorly written, chapter. 🌹🌹🌹