¡19!

The dog in the picture above ,that I took this morning before school, is one that my dad threatened to shoot with a pellet gun. I don't own the dog but I will protect her and defend her forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹💜💜💎💎♥️♥️💎💎❤️❤️💗💗💗💗

3rd POV

"Jungkook...why didn't you tell us. Why didn't you tell me..?" Taehyung asked with hurt in his voice. "I-I wanted to Tae...I just couldn't...you all would've thought I was disgusting and a whore or a slut and I didn't want you guys to hate me.." Jungkook said and used the sleeve of his long sleeve to wipe tears away.

Taehyung, Yugyeom, and Jimin looked at the boy sadly. Taehyung stood up and sat on the edge of the omegas bed. He turned to the boy and just looked at him. Jungkook stopped wiping the multiple tears that were streaming down his face and stared back at Taehyung. They stared for a few second then Taehyung gently embraced Jungkook.

"I'm so..fucking sorry Jungkookie. Please don't go.." The alpha whispered into the omegas ear. "Please don't leave me Tae.." Jungkook sighed. "Baby I couldn't.." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and buried his head in Taehyungs chest. Yugyeom and Jimin left them so they could be alone for a while.

"Jungkook..?" Taehyung mumbled. "Hm?" "Will you be my boyfriend..?" "Yes Hyung" Jungkook said sniffling and hugging the Alpha tighter. Taehyung pulled away and cupped Jungkooks cheeks and stared into his eyes again. They both leaned in until they closed the space between them.

{a few months later after Jungkooks discharge and re cover. Everyone graduated and Jungkook and Taehyung decided to live together, namjin too and Yoonmin. Hoseok got with someone that he hasn't told us yet. Yugyeom moved on and found someone named Youngjae}

Jungkook was playing with Miri and Yeontan. Taehyung bought the two puppers(yes puppers) with the omega when he got out of the hospital. Taehyung was at the grocery store.

Jungkook still hasn't gotten used to the dark brown hair that Taehyung has now.

"Wanna go for a walk babies?" Jungkook asked sweetly. The two puppers jumped and barked and the omega giggled. He put the leashes on them and went over and put on his jacket.

(Minus the bag and beanie unless that's what you want :/)

He walked the puppers down a sidewalk. He looked up at the buildings that surrounded him. He looked at the cars that passed by and stopped due to traffic. He looked at the people around him and smiled. Some smiled back, others were in a rush to get home or to get to work and Jungkook didn't mind.

(This but with roads and a bunch of cars)

He looked in front of him and saw a guy dressed nicely, dark brown hair, cute. Jungkook immediately knew it was Taehyung. Jungkook was about to call his name but the alpha obviously didn't realize Jungkook was in front of him so Taehyung walked into a bar. The omega wondered why Taehyung was dressed fancy. Especially sense he didn't wear that when he went to buy the "groceries" that he didn't have in his hand.  Jungkook looked through the window of the bar and saw him sit down. A girl tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around and smiled at her.

(I don't HATE Irene! I like red velvet and Irene but this is for the story)

Jungkook tried to cut out his thoughts of "he's cheating" "she's not just a friend" "he doesn't think youre enough", but he couldn't.

Not when he saw Taehyung stand up and kiss the girl deeply with passion and love.

"Oh..." Jungkook thought. "C-come in Miri, Yeontan. Let's g-go home.." Jungkook said. "He cuts things off with Hyuna but moves to another girl? I must not be enough after all" Jungkook said to himself once he got into the small shared apartment. He locked the door knob, then the deadbolt.

Jungkook collapsed onto the couch and looked at the ceiling.

"I-I...I..I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I tried to be. I did. Guess I failed." Jungkook said and started sobbing. Miri and Yeontan jumped on the couch and sat beside him on either sides. The snuggled up to the sobbing boy who knew that his boyfriend would come home drunk and clueless.

"I'm sorry you two...I didn't want it either." Jungkook sobbed, referring to Miri and Yeontan. The two dogs whimpered and put their heads on Jungkooks thighs.

After two hours of nothing but sobbing, Jungkook heard the sound of the door knob twisting. The dogs ears perked up. Jungkook got up and looked through the peephole. Only to see Kim Taehyung. Jungkook turned away from the door and leaned against it. Sliding down and sobbing into his knees that where against his chest.

"Jungkook,baby, open the dooor"

"Come on Jungkook the hallways are cold open the door!"

"Baby open the door"

"Now!"

"I'm gonna get mad Jeon!"

"Open the fucking door!"

"Fine! don't open the door then you whore"

Taehyungs words as they were slurred and violent.

Jungkook continued sobbing as the two dogs tried to comfort him. He hugged the puppies and kept hearing all the words Taehyung was saying. The boy he thought he could trust. The boy who treated him amazingly. The boy who then cheated on him. The boy who threatened him. And the boy he thought who loved him.

=

I'm sorry for a sad chapter. Please forgive me 🌹❤️♥️❤️🌹💎💎💎💗💗💗💜💜 also thanks for 101 followers! It doesn't seem like much but to me it is! Thank you!!

School started and I'm lonely the entire day. That's better because if I wasn't my friends would probably find out what's been wrong and I don't want that :/.

I hope you liked this chapter, even though it was sad, love you guys ❤️❤️🌹🌹💎💎💎💗💗💜💜💎🌹❤️♥️♥️♥️❤️🌹💎💜💗💜🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💎💗💗💎🌹🌹❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️💎💗💗💗💜💎🌹