!16¡

(me^)

3rd POV

Jungkook looked up at the person who saved him.

"Be careful Kookie.." He smiles. Jungkook hugged him tightly. "Thank you Gyeomie...I was so scared" Jungkook sobbed. (Don't be mad, just chill) "I know Kookie, don't run off like that! You scared me so much. You're lucky I chased you!" Yugyeom said. Jungkook hugged Yugyeom tightly again. The alpha chuckled and stood up,helping Jungkook up after that.

"Don't be upset about Taehyung ok? He doesn't like you back? Punch him in the throat!" Yugyeom said, laughing. Jungkook giggled. "Idiot.." the omega mumbled. "Kidding, just ignore him, and if he hurts you again I will punch him in the throat!" Yugyeom said. Jungkook giggled again and they suddenly heard someone clear their throat. They looked to the side and saw everyone standing there. Looking at them in worry. Except Taehyung and Hyuna, they didn't seem to care.

"Wish you wouldn't of gotten pulled back.." Hyuna said. Taehyung just stared blankly at Jungkook who was trembling. "Shut the fuck up! If you two hated him so much then why are you here?! Leave!" Jin yelled. Taehyung shrugged and turned around walking away. Hyung scoffed and ran to catch up with Taehyung.

Jungkook,still shaking, turned around and started walking the other way. Everyone followed him. Taehyung looked back and saw Jungkook walking away, though he was hoping the omega would run up and hug him or anything. Just not to leave him. Taehyung continued walkin.

{a few days after}

Jungkook and his friends walked into a restaurant. They all sat down at a big table.
Soon, the waiter walked up and smiled.

"So what can I get you guys?" He asked

"So what can I get you guys?" He asked. Everyone ordered at then they looked at Jungkook who was staring at nothing. Yugyeom elbowed him lightly and Jungkook blinked a couple times. "I-I uh..just a waTER please? Thank you.." the omega said. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Kookie..you ok? These last couple of days you haven't been really happy. You've been quiet, not eating much or anything at all, and you space out a lot. What's wrong..?" Jimin said worriedly. Jungkook stayed quiet and just fumbled with the napkin in front of him. "Please Jungkook tell us what's wrong.." Jaehyeong said. "N-nothing's wrong.." Jungkook whispered where everyone could here.

He looked down and could feel tears starting to swell up in his eyes. "Somethings wrong Kook. We want to help! Tell us.." Woosung said. Jungkook stood up. "Nothing wrong!" He yelled. He looked over at the door that rang, signaling that someone entered. "I'm gonna go.." Jungkook started to walk out the restaurant. Ignoring the blonde alpha in front of him, he walked out.

He walked over to the ally way beside the restaurant and leaned against the wall. "God dammit..." he mumbled and started crying.

"Oh~ looks like you came back Jungkook. Such a good idea. You fucking slut."

=

Oh nice! I updated ❤️

So, my chapters aren't pre-written. I write them on this app. I don't usually have the full plot thought out so sometimes that's what takes me forever to update. Other times it's when I'm busy and have to socialize with people I don't like. When school starts this Monday I'm gonna try my best to update often for you guys so just bear with me ok? Thank you so much ❤️

I hope you like this chapter, love you guys ❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹💗💗💎💎💎💗❤️❤️🌹♥️💜💜♥️♥️💜💜💜💎💗❤️🌹🌹💎💗❤️🌹💜♥️♥️