¡11!

3rd POV

"When is your birthday anyways Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. "O-oh..it's tomorrow.." Jungkook said, giving someone else a drink. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Taehyung asked. "Like I said, I don't really celebrate it.."Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and drank from his cup again.

After a while of Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yugyeom talking, Yugyeom got a text.

"Sorry guys, Jackson and Mark need me home, see you later!" He said walking out. Jungkook sighed and put his cloth down. He walked into the bathroom but didn't notice Taehyung following behind him. The alpha silently close the door and locked it.

Jungkook walked out of the stall, washed his hands and dried them. "Maybe Tae will leave...maybe he's gone because he doesn't actually like me..yea that's probably it.." he said. He sighed and started walking to the door. He pulled on the handle but the door wouldn't budge. He backed up and tried to rest his back on a wall but he backed up into a chest.

He turned around his eyes met blood red ones. Jungkook froze as Taehyung switched their positions so that Jungkook was against the wall. Jungkooks breath hitched as he felt Taehyungs breath on his ear.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Taehyung growled.

=

REALLY short chapter but tomorrow's chapter will be better, I promise! Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️♥️💜💜♥️🌹🌹💎💗💗💎💯🌹❤️🌹💜 I hope you liked the chapter even though it was short💜💜💜💗💗🌹🌹❤️❤️💎♥️♥️💎🌹❤️💗💗💎🌹🌹💜